Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me, saying "go ahead and log off" is their version of "if you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing" which is bleeping boring and negates the whole value of criticism in art, literature, fashion - things they profess to love.

Fashion is, at its heart, having a POINT OF VIEW.

Otherwise we would all be completely happy shopping only at M&S and never watching influencers.

Constructive criticism is not trolling. People saying you are doing too many ads etc is not calling you a fat waste of space. Neither is it necessarily misogyny (though it can be). Calling you out for taking money for things you otherwise say you don't support - is valid and can be leveled at both sexes equally. It's an integrity issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Constructive criticism is not trolling. People saying you are doing too many ads etc is not calling you a fat waste of space. Neither is it necessarily misogyny (though it can be). Calling you out for taking money for things you otherwise say you don't support - is valid and can be leveled at both sexes equally. It's an integrity issue.
[/QUOTE]

👏 Spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like Lizzy's going to a fancy dress party themed on 1997!? Any other ideas?

Screenshot_20211231-204046.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder if this was the look Lizzy was going for with her sofa? It’s from themodernhouse (which is so good for bougie decor inspiration)

obviously the taste level in this photo is on another level
5FA9D250-C5F4-4087-96DC-765B090F1279.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
CDF030AB-7FAA-4BAB-9A35-66A8386C17EA.png

It isn’t a party until Lindsey drunkenly does something gross/embarrassing and publishes it on social media.🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 956004
It isn’t a party until Lindsey drunkenly does something gross/embarrassing and publishes it on social media.🤮
I don’t get why you would video yourself trying to wash your feet?
Also think Luigi has been left at her mums again.
Otherwise there would have been a Luigi spam if he was back at hers over NYE.
So she’s basically only had the cat for 1/3 of the time since she’s bought him as a kitten.
The cat rescue place where she was originally trying to get a cat from must have seen right through her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So weird. First of all she has quite spade like feet so why even think to post that, and second of all she’s implying Lizzy has a dirty house. Which tbh, it does look dirty but did she need to out her best mate?

Reactions: 9
I don't get Lizzy letting inside her neighbours' cat. She did it even in her previous house, but now when Luigi is treated like a disposable bag it irks me even more.

• Sad
It's so sad about Luigi. This is why charities always insist on home checks and meeting people. Lizzy's travel etc would have been an instant red flag. You do have to ask how genuine she really is fawning over Luigi in her pics and videos. If you really care that much about your cat Lizzy, how can you cope with abandoning him all the time?

Reactions: 14
If you really care that much about your cat Lizzy, how can you cope with abandoning him all the time?
I think she adores and cares about him like a kid who doesn't understand the responsibility getting a pet demands would. Which makes it even worse, 5 minutes on google could tell you whether you are or not the right person to adopt. Hell, the cat rescue organisation did that, it's just her stomping her feet to get a cat because she wants it.

Reactions: 11
In other words - her mum has (quite rightly) said she won’t keep travelling back and forth to transport the cat. And Lizzy can’t be arsed doing it herself pre and post travels.

Irresponsible pet owners are bleeping ghouls. Poor Luigi. Lizzy wanted something to amuse her during lockdown, that’s all.

Between this and seeing Gizzi Erskine ditch her older cat for kittens it’s too much right now 😢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The cat will stay at her mum's. She will say, he is now used to this environment. But as soon there will be another lock-down, she will take the cat back, not caring if he is now used to another place.
How can she be surprised that she has travels upcoming. It's her job.

Reactions: 18
I think she adores and cares about him like a kid who doesn't understand the responsibility getting a pet demands would. Which makes it even worse, 5 minutes on google could tell you whether you are or not the right person to adopt. Hell, the cat rescue organisation did that, it's just her stomping her feet to get a cat because she wants it.
Let’s not forget, Lizzy doesn’t have a mop at home. Which grown adult with a 900k house doesn’t own a mop?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.