Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L+L cannot handle a follower saying "you're doing too many half-arsed ads for your content being interesting", imagine them finding out they actually represent a lot of internalised misogyny. 🤭🤭🤭
[/QUOTE]
This is so true. They have both bought into patriarchy (even if subconsciously). Pretty white girl seeks macho white man…obviously all you need is to dress pretty, do your make up, nails and be up for it all night…. Society and brands will send likes and watch from the sidelines.
Do they realised they are both a product we consume? Do they sleep well when there is little engagement on their pages? I would love to see their long term plan. And please tell me it’s not publishing more toilet paper…

Reactions: 8
I know this is a bit late but do these influencers understand that telling people to "just log off" Instagram is making themselves redundant?? It's not like they have anything else going for them or many other talents. When everyone gets bored of the constant ads and logs off they are literally out of a job.

They should take this feedback as constructive and work harder on their content between ads so that viewers find value in them rather than constant shilling. It's like when a magazine you buy has more adverts than quality articles you turn to another magazine, simple but could be devastating to Lizzy and Lindsey's leaching "career".
I always find it funny when influencers tell us to log off. I go on Instagram during work, as a little break between tasks. If I’ve just finished writing a first draft of a piece, or made a difficult budget calculation. Or simply on public transport from and to work. Just a little change of mind before I go back to work. Social media is the opposite of working to me. Or sometimes I use those moments to browse webshops etc. It’s when I’m the best target audience to buy.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 947808

Honestly what even is this drivel. What is the point she’s trying to convey? That’s she’s incapable of being left alone for 5 minutes, even though she’s the one saying you need to be independent and be yourself. She can barely write an Instagram caption, let alone a whole book!
Sounds like home gurl is blaming society for being miserable. Did society force her to buy property and then live alone? What about having a career with zero co-workers, like being an influencer? Why society, why???

Reactions: 11
View attachment 947808

Honestly what even is this drivel. What is the point she’s trying to convey? That’s she’s incapable of being left alone for 5 minutes, even though she’s the one saying you need to be independent and be yourself. She can barely write an Instagram caption, let alone a whole book!
She is trying to say why she is never without a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is trying to say why she is never without a man.
She can barely live without a man. Society has always tell us that we need a partner to survive, idk what is Lindsey smoking by saying that society wants us to be independent. Maybe the air in East London is different. 🧐

Reactions: 13
She does look a little crusty at times. No judgement, I myself am one of those people who can hang around the house all day, without a shower after a night out. But that’s something I keep to myself ;)
Hilariously

Reactions: 2
I think she’s also confused by what is means to be an extrovert or introvert, as opposed to being comfortable being on your own.

She doesn’t understand the difference between getting energy from being around other people vs needing to be around others to validate her existence or the activity she is doing. If she can’t sit still and enjoy watching a movie (something which doesn’t require another person) on her own it sounds like she’s got a problem.

There is absolutely nothing cosy about this room.

It looks like my first apartment off campus in college - sheer, crappy looking curtains (because I couldn’t afford thick curtains or blinds), a couch I made with pallets dug out the trash, uncomfortable chairs because tHeY’Re CooL but absolutely useless and books because if they’re out on the coffee table, I might actually study.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It looks like my first apartment off campus in college - sheer, crappy looking curtains (because I couldn’t afford thick curtains or blinds), a couch I made with pallets dug out the trash, uncomfortable chairs because tHeY’Re CooL but absolutely useless and books because if they’re out on the coffee table, I might actually study.
I was thinking the same thing! Very uni share house. Which is baffling given we all know how much the furniture all cost.

The light shade even looks like one of those very cheap paper lanterns in a uni flat. Even more so as it's askew in the photo, but not in an aesthetically pleasing way.

Proper curtains and big artwork would really distract from the terrible sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
B066B39A-57BD-43E2-8684-320F46C273A4.png

if she is so desperate to get married, she should go back getting a proper job. I doubt her fuckboi will buy her a ring any time sooner

The light shade even looks like one of those very cheap paper lanterns in a uni flat. Even more so as it's askew in the photo, but not in an aesthetically pleasing way.

Proper curtains and big artwork would really distract from the terrible sofa.
It looks like some doctor waiting room. The colour of the sofa is dreadful.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The STATE of that sofa is dreadful as well! It looks like it's about 20 years old.

Reactions: 8
Do you think he’s in for the long run?
He doesn’t seem to take her out for nice dinners or anything really… they seem like an odd couple if you ask me…
She likes luxury, he works hard for his pennies..

Reactions: 6
is lindsey trying to say she wouldn't break her mug if she had a boyfriend or am I just missing something????????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
is lindsey trying to say she wouldn't break her mug if she had a boyfriend or am I just missing something????????
Pea size brain

Do you think he’s in for the long run?
He doesn’t seem to take her out for nice dinners or anything really… they seem like an odd couple if you ask me…
She likes luxury, he works hard for his pennies..
Hahah she can be the sugar mama, bring her fuckbai out for a meal and mama pays for everything. Jack looks like someone who enjoys all bar one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t really get it either.
Is she Saying she’s just clumsy? Because she has all this pent up energy inside?
Is she Smashing it on purpose because she’s angry? Or is she missing someone to catch these items on their way down?
Anyway, howlong has she been alone? Two days?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.