Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I don't know if this is a british thing or a (british)influencer kind of thing, but they are generally suuuuuper underdressed for the weather and then have the AUDACITY to complain about how cold it is... Has anyone else realised? It makes me want to scream at my laptop screen hahaha
Lydia Millen used to be specially annoying.
As a Dutch person who used to live in London, I did always wonder how people did it. I was always the only one in a thick coat when going out, surrounded by girls in tiny dresses and bare feet in open-toes shoes, mid-winter. Or men in just a shirt. I can’t do it. I had a special going out coat, if it got stolen, then so be it. I am not standing there in the cold waiting for taxis or what not with nothing on.

Reactions: 6
As a Dutch person who used to live in London, I did always wonder how people did it. I was always the only one in a thick coat when going out, surrounded by girls in tiny dresses and bare feet in open-toes shoes, mid-winter. Or men in just a shirt. I can’t do it. I had a special going out coat, if it got stolen, then so be it. I am not standing there in the cold waiting for taxis or what not with nothing on.
This is what I said. You never see a Poles underdressed in the UK considering the weather in Poland is so much colder.

Reactions: 3
New thread ladies 🥳

Remember to close this thread, just report my comment and and ask the mods to close it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.