Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't really push it though, did she.. Bit of the RI collaboration, her involvement just feels a bit lazy honestly.
True, she wasn’t that aggressive about it, but she did do a blog post, vlog, and a few Instagram posts so by Lizzy standards, that’s a lot lol. I distinctly remember the vlog where she unboxed it and talked through how she “designed” the bookmark and the color of the journal and chocolate wrapper. *eyeroll*

Reactions: 7
Sorry, did someone say that Lindsey is moving temporarily to Portugal? To surf? Or with her bf?

Reactions: 7
Sorry, did someone say that Lindsey is moving temporarily to Portugal? To surf? Or with her bf?
My guess is…to surf………….

ETA: unless he’s a deadbeat, I doubt he’s gonna up and leave his kid in a different country during a pandemic where travel is uncertain!

Reactions: 6
Is Lindsey's long trip to Portugal the cheap version of Lizzy's trip to NYC? It feels like it..
How long is she going away for? I thought she had planned Sri Lanka for surfing…. Anyhow. It will be cold in Portugal. I thought the surfing season was close until spring….

Reactions: 6
No posts today from either. Do you think they’ve gone to Portugal together? Or are they spending Xmas up north?

Reactions: 4
Lindsey's post said she wasn't going until March. Also was vague about how long she'd be there for, but she was asking for recommendations for long-term stays.

The good news is that all this time L&L are spending apart hopefully means the death of the podcast!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why oh why do I now only associate tonsilitis with oral sex- in my ears a combination made in hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's still only usually only about 18 degrees celsius in March in Portugal and the water probs about 10 degrees. I mean, she'll likely want a full hooded wetsuit unless she's part Polar bear. Doesn't sound like great fun for someone who can barely stand up on a board riding into shore perpendicular to it. LOL, that is not surfing, that's like saying you know your A, B, C's by rote and can now write a novel. It takes going out every day for months if not years, living close to shore to get even close to decent and she's not a kid.

Where's Luigi???

Meeoow, poor boo.

Reactions: 9
I really like @brerwhabbit suggestion for the name of this thread, can it please be a contender for the next one too? (if we get a next one hehe):
Lazy Hadfield and Lusty Holland: lost near River Island, submerged by excess and grasping desperately for tattooed arms

I know it is a bit too long, but I'm sure we can edit it down!:)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lindsey's post said she wasn't going until March. Also was vague about how long she'd be there for, but she was asking for recommendations for long-term stays.

The good news is that all this time L&L are spending apart hopefully means the death of the podcast!
I don't wanna destroy your hopes, but you don't need to be in the same room for a podcast... so, there goes that bit of a glimmer for a better future without anal and Chlamydia stories.

this bookend is ugly and doesn't fit in at all don't @ me 🤠
View attachment 927368
That is a sculpture of their anal stories.

yes, I have! but I still prefer prada fairy lights to an object that resembles an abstract anus, lol
So, I'm not the only one who sees it.

I really like @brerwhabbit suggestion for the name of this thread, can it please be a contender for the next one too? (if we get a next one hehe):
Lazy Hadfield and Lusty Holland: lost near River Island, submerged by excess and grasping desperately for tattooed arms

I know it is a bit too long, but I'm sure we can edit it down!:)
:ROFLMAO:
Just wish you had it edited for thread suggestion, so the person who has to search through all the (highly voted up comments) can find it better. Can you maybe post it again and make it bold and bigger? Maybe with the pretext Lizzy & Hadfield Lindsey Holland #6 ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.