Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t hate it because it’s not anything remotely controversial or groundbreaking. It’s basic and dated, if I didn’t know her I would assume that was the decor that had been in the bathroom for the last 30 years. Inoffensive. Which is actually more lame than going all out with blooming geranium wallpaper à la Lucy Williams!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The bathroom is so underwhelming. It neither looks old or modern. there's nothing special about it, and it's all rather boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m genuinely confused by this bathroom. What does Lizzy see that no one else sees?

The glass bricks look so random near the wood floors, and the terracotta floor doesn’t match the tiles?

Reactions: 13
I know the main topic of discussion is the bathroom but her sofa looks bleeping awful. Looks like she got it from gumtree, no one would believe its fewer than 6 months old

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m genuinely confused by this bathroom. What does Lizzy see that no one else sees?

The glass bricks look so random near the wood floors, and the terracotta floor doesn’t match the tiles?
THANK YOU THE TERRACOTTA FLOOR DOESN’T MATCH THE WOOD FLOOR!!!!! I thought I was going insane when she was saying how nice they looked together 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else hear that admission early on in the video that ‘you live and learn’ and the building work not being finished is ‘the price you pay for not being there when work is going on’. As we all said months ago!

I don’t like anything about her house so far, I think the previous rented one was much cosier. She has questionable taste in interiors, but to each their own, I guess 🤷‍♀️

Her bathroom doesn’t make sense. The flooring is horrible, the glass wall could have been interesting but it looks really old fashioned.

I also need her to stop saying: “so so so nice” “so so so pleased” “so so so great” “so so so much”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
THANK YOU THE TERRACOTTA FLOOR DOESN’T MATCH THE WOOD FLOOR!!!!! I thought I was going insane when she was saying how nice they looked together 🤣
Her eyeballs are seeing something else!! I was wondering if her art history degree was leading her to see something us mere mortals can’t comprehend but they’re both completely different tones 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else hear that admission early on in the video that ‘you live and learn’ and the building work not being finished is ‘the price you pay for not being there when work is going on’. As we all said months ago!
Part of me thinks she just bought everything online rather than seeing stuff in person. I had to regut my flat after I bought it, and every evening I was at the flat to check on progress and when I was out of the country my mum took over for me.

She clearly focussed too much on Pinterest boards and Instagram rather than actual reality

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder what her builder think about the dick lamp in her home. The toilet is so terrible. The floor doesn’t go with the wall. So does the Victoria style loo and sink.
The sofa is vile. Is like bird poo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
More bathroom thoughts after watching the vlog: I love the tiny tile and I'm a sucker for glass brick so still really like that overall. The floor I'm not a fan of - it just looks like brick that would only make sense for like your fireplace hearth. Plus the color makes her floor boards look jaundiced lol. I also think it's crazy that she did all this work in the bathroom and put in absolutely zero storage? Not even a place for a tooth brush? She says she's going to use the storage unit that she currently has outside the door taking up half the width of the hallway.... That's going to be very annoying very quickly.

Sofa looks like she built it herself out of reclaimed plywood and the cushions are urine colored - AND she says it's uncomfortable 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her whole house looks like she went thrift shopping at British Hearth Foundation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I did wonder how is she wearing shorts and ONE sock in this weather. It's 5 deg in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, Arket are probably happy that half of the products she showed in the video aren't available haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And she’s talking about mirroring the whole wall…why not mirroring the opposite wall as well so she can do the infinity image thing in the bathtub too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.