Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit off topic but if you are as sick as I am of the usual influencer beige clothes, I recommend actual Scandinavian fashion influencers. One of my faves is Polliani - not only she is so colourful and a joy to follow, but she is also in her 40's and she just exudes confidence!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A bit off topic but if you are as sick as I am of the usual influencer beige clothes, I recommend actual Scandinavian fashion influencers. One of my faves is Polliani - not only she is so colourful and a joy to follow, but she is also in her 40's and she just exudes confidence!
Ooooh thanks for the recommend! Yes, also so bored of the same generic content from the samey influencers

Reactions: 4
Oh god. She has those awful Mach & Mach shoes that all the influencers are wearing. Now she did buy them in bright orange instead of Perspex, but they are fugly and so overpriced.

ETA: she has the Perspex ones too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god. She has those awful Mach & Mach shoes that all the influencers are wearing. Now she did buy them in bright orange instead of Perspex, but they are fugly and so overpriced.

ETA: she has the Perspex ones too 🤦🏻‍♀️
They are so ugly lmao.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Preparing myself to be painfully underwhelmed by the work Lizzy has had done on her house. So far it looks like nothing remotely exciting could have been added, only removed.

Reactions: 8
Hello hello, I wanted to come on here after being lurky.
I was just wondering, Linda seems to have taken a bit of a new direction with her 'heavily associated with' surfing route, and has also mentioned that she has been enjoying not waking up with a hangover. From what I have seen Lizzy and Linda together I feel like there is very often a drink in hand, and that this is something they definitely have in common when they hang out- do you think this might affect their friendship? Lizzy is young, free and single(?) and Linda is a bit older and now with someone that has a child etc...do you think their age difference might hit their friendship at some point?

Also, my bet is that Lizzy will pick up her cat when she goes to her mum's for Christmas, or if her mum comes down to London to celebrate with her in the house.

Reactions: 8
Hello hello, I wanted to come on here after being lurky.
I was just wondering, Linda seems to have taken a bit of a new direction with her 'heavily associated with' surfing route, and has also mentioned that she has been enjoying not waking up with a hangover. From what I have seen Lizzy and Linda together I feel like there is very often a drink in hand, and that this is something they definitely have in common when they hang out- do you think this might affect their friendship? Lizzy is young, free and single(?) and Linda is a bit older and now with someone that has a child etc...do you think their age difference might hit their friendship at some point?

Also, my bet is that Lizzy will pick up her cat when she goes to her mum's for Christmas, or if her mum comes down to London to celebrate with her in the house.
Their age difference will absolutely hit their friendship. They’ve shown us how co-dependent they are but now Lindsey has a bf, is temporarily moving to Portugal - two things which Lizzy cannot participate in.

Most of their videos together that they share on birthdays etc are drunken ones. I’m not judging at all because I’m still at uni and a great number of my photos/vids with friends are from when we were drunk. Lindsey saying how much better she feels without drinking says a lot about her headspace and the trajectory of their friendship. Lizzy has only just forced herself to like wine so shan’t be giving that up soon! So yet another thing that Lizzy (probably) won’t participate in!

Reactions: 11
Her new place looks so cold and dreary. Oh wait, all her photos are cold and dreary.

Reactions: 9
Lizzy isn't exactly known for her writing, let's face it. So, so good guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Airs podcast, publishes book, removes all written/verbal content from blog. Make it make sense, guys.

Also, I'm sure she's hoping we'll also forget about that Reposed collaboration she pushed so hard last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Airs podcast, publishes book, removes all written/verbal content from blog. Make it make sense, guys.

Also, I'm sure she's hoping we'll also forget about that Reposed collaboration she pushed so hard last year.
She didn't really push it though, did she.. Bit of the RI collaboration, her involvement just feels a bit lazy honestly.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.