Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she wearing her new warehouse Gillet? Her recent photos make her look so frumpy.

were you underwhelmed when you saw her? So intrigued how she looks in real life
She wasn’t wearing her gillet. These photos are probably from another day.
She looked soo frumpy. She was wearing a dark brown sheepskin, looked vintage. But I don’t think it suit her. Denim and Ugg boots. With a canvas shopper bag. Very Sunday morning. Tired, dirty hair kind of look. Energetically looked a bit down and lonely, dare I say. Nothing to envy, ladies.

How tall is she.
No as tall as I thought. Very average. You wouldn’t give her a second look at all. I thought she looked older too and a tad miserable. But hey is nearly Xmas and we’re in a pandemic. It’s a tough time for a lot of people

Reactions: 14
She wasn’t wearing her gillet. These photos are probably from another day.
She looked soo frumpy. She was wearing a dark brown sheepskin, looked vintage. But I don’t think it suit her. Denim and Ugg boots. With a canvas shopper bag. Very Sunday morning. Tired, dirty hair kind of look. Energetically looked a bit down and lonely, dare I say. Nothing to envy, ladies.

No as tall as I thought. Very average. You wouldn’t give her a second look at all. I thought she looked older too and a tad miserable. But hey is nearly Xmas and we’re in a pandemic. It’s a tough time for a lot of people
But this is not like her styling, Ugg boots and a vintage sheepskin??

Reactions: 2
Ugg boots??? :unsure:
Ha! Yeah - Uggs are trendy again. I guess its cool in an ironic and semi-nostalgic way or something. It feels adjacent to the Y2K trend to me? I imagine it might be a splash from that whole wave

Reactions: 6
As Lizzy is a hoarder I wouldn’t be surprised if she hasn’t thrown her OG Uggs away!

Bathroom has been posted…

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
As Lizzy is a hoarder I wouldn’t be surprised if she hasn’t thrown her OG Uggs away!

Bathroom has been posted…
LOLOLLL THE BATHROOM.

It now looks like a bathroom that is in need of a renovation because it hasn’t been updated since the early 90s 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
LOLOLLL THE BATHROOM.

It now looks like a bathroom that is in need of a renovation because it hasn’t been updated since the early 90s 😂
Simon’s comment…do people regularly take baths with their friends ?

C5D52D4C-47F6-471E-BBB9-7102FBC5765E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The waves in Sri Lanka are utterly brutal. I almost drowned out there in 1995.
My closest near death experience.
Never been in the sea since.
I feel sick even now thinking of it.
Yes, surfing there, and actually many places can be incredibly dangerous. I lost heart for it after some harrowing experiences. I so get this.

Reactions: 6
LOLOLLL THE BATHROOM.

each to their own but I think it's HIDEOUS and i don't envy her having to clean/maintain those tiny tiles (jk, I know she wont be doing it herself)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bathroom is giving 80's urinal vibes for sure. She really tried hard to "dress" it with "kindly gifted" product and a plant (!) - does that stay in there while she showers? Is it plastic? and a wine glass - is that plastic too? Hahahahaha.

Actually the staging makes it look late 70's/early 80's - like it's in a home decorating book from that era and next to it are macramé plant hangers and sofas made out of upholstered wooden blocks with a guy in a hand-knit sweater vest lounging on them (or trying too) and woman in an apron. LOL. And look at the floor tiles compared to the bath - what a mishmash. The glass bricks are the least of its problems (and I remain disdainful of them).

OOF.

This is what you get when you leave town and don't supervise a renovation - you get stuck with your limited ability to visualize what your choices will actually look like and have no chance to say - oh tit, never mind, never mind, omg, no, let's do this instead - phew! Glad I caught you before you finished.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't hate the bathroom, nor do I like it

Much like everything about Lizzy I find it wild that someone went to so much effort for it to be so underwhelming (when I say so much effort it is relative as Lizzy doesn't put much effort into anything)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is just SO BAD. The jeans + shoes. The handbag. The gilet. That's actually the least bad aspect of the outfit tbh. Like some embarrassing older aunt. You know she's really trying, so you don't say anything.

Screenshot_20211220-005710-01.jpeg

I don't hate the bathroom, nor do I like it

Much like everything about Lizzy I find it wild that someone went to so much effort for it to be so underwhelming (when I say so much effort i is relative as Lizzy doesn't put much effort into anything)
It looks like any old bathroom in a flat you'd rent out in London. You'd probably assume it was 1980s honestly. No one would put something like that in in 2021 as it's so dated.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bathroom is giving 80's urinal vibes for sure. She really tried hard to "dress" it with "kindly gifted" product and a plant (!) - does that stay in there while she showers? Is it plastic? and a wine glass - is that plastic too? Hahahahaha.

Actually the staging makes it look late 70's/early 80's - like it's in a home decorating book from that era and next to it are macramé plant hangers and sofas made out of upholstered wooden blocks with a guy in a hand-knit sweater vest lounging on them (or trying too) and woman in an apron. LOL. And look at the floor tiles compared to the bath - what a mishmash. The glass bricks are the least of its problems (and I remain disdainful of them).

OOF.

This is what you get when you leave town and don't supervise a renovation - you get stuck with your limited ability to visualize what your choices will actually look like and have no chance to say - oh tit, never mind, never mind, omg, no, let's do this instead - phew! Glad I caught you before you finished.
You are so right! It reminds me of vintage interiors magazines from that period.
Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 4.03.41 pm.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 4.03.48 pm.png

I think I hate it?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.