Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either you really really like *ick and no even tonsillitis will stop you or you are just trying to impress a guy/fulfill an expectation (last two the opposite of empowered women) 🤷‍♀️
This from the roof tops. I don’t get it. Lizzy is certainly empowered as she lives a life of easy luxury due to family wealth and influencer money.

There really is no need to do all of this to impress or please a man. Particularly a guy you’re just dating. Funny how many guys won’t even return the favor now days. Which is sad since we as women, on average have a harder time reaching the “finish line”.

A visual representation of me everyday when I visit Lizzy’s thread hoping she returned to England but seeing she’s still in New York.

Lizzy give the people an update. What’s going on with the renovations. She knows the people are eagerly awaiting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny how she professes to be really enjoying Bukowski and yet hated Salinger. Bukowski a huge fan of Salinger, and both are quite aligned.

I'm not personally that interested in what I call man fiction/its misogyny anymore. Though I like his style of writing, his dedication to the craft etc. his life, of which most of his books are a thinly veiled non-fictional account, disturbs me now, particularly after the social reckoning of the last few years.
Have you read anything by Henry Miller? Tropic Of Capricorn was horrible, I mean the writing was good but what a nasty filthy gross disgusting mysognistic book. I for one am no prude. I enjoy a touch of raunch but goodness me that was too much. Tropic Of Capricorn is very much a man’s book.

I wonder if Lizzy would read TOC. I really wish she would give better book reviews. That’s one of the things that excited me about her when I started following her YT. I thought she was going to be a more well rounded YTber. What Ori0n was supposed to be.
oh and she drinks pints -
She drinks lots of beer? Or is this British slang for something else.

Same. Whenever I see them now I will always think of blow jobs and anal sex. I’m no prude but that’s not exactly a pretty picture to have in your head.

So Lindsey is back in NY it seems? Makes no sense going back and forth.

View attachment 895798

What do we think about Lizzy’s latest post? I thought the dress was quite pretty but the picture is kinda unflattering/weird. I mean, she looks much curvier than she usually does. Or is it what she actually looks like? Still very slim but different from her usual skinny look.
That’s a lovely dress and her figure looks very good. I never realized Lizzy has such nice shoulders.

I tried skimming through the sex episode to receipt myself but honestly couldn’t get through the first half. I do recall Lizzy being the one who was *into* anal though. I just can’t find it to confirm if it was a fleeting comment or what! I will try and investigate again before I make such horrifying statements lol
Did they mention using condoms while having an@l sex? Having anal sex without condoms is incredibly dangerous.

This has reminded me of the one podcast I listened to. Lindsey was very wound up and giggling over a boyfriend who gave her chlamydia. I vaguely remember she said she was treated and then had sex with the same guy and caught it again. She thought it was hysterically funny. I was shocked she was telling the world about that. As I said, that was my one and only attempt at listening to them. 🤮
Well this answers my question…the answer is no.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Lizzy’s gifted Celine shearling bag is bright yellow. Is someone at Celine trolling her? Maybe they sent it to the wrong person lol
Right? It looks like it was made out of a retired Big Bird puppet. Not the right person for that at all. It’s got to be a Celine employee having a laugh. It’s good comic relief. I hope they keep it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right? It looks like it was made out of a retired Big Bird puppet. Not the right person for that at all. It’s got to be a Celine employee having a laugh. It’s good comic relief. I hope they keep it up 😂
Really not much difference.

(video timestamped to the bag in question at 8:04)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh LOL! It now makes sense why she first posted about this bag in b/w or some sepia filter!

• Haha
lizzy with that bag looks like she just found it outside and is looking for its owner, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone post a pic please, as I really don’t want to fall into the trap of watching her tit video

Reactions: 8
I enjoyed that she tried to attempted to match it with the tan Birkenstocks

5B142AD1-4D59-4A3F-B3E2-B4E5A812C676.jpeg

Also, the filler is looking pretty prominent

C1F6C1D2-A7BA-49A6-9F5D-6D622A7CFFD7.jpeg

• Haha
There really is no need to do all of this to impress or please a man. Particularly a guy you’re just dating. Funny how many guys won’t even return the favor now days. Which is sad since we as women, on average have a harder time reaching the “finish line”.
This might be oversharing so apologies if it is.. but I have a friend whos never given one and her whole rationale is well I haven't found a guy who would return the favour.. i have to see her point it's hard enough to find guys who will kiss..

Reactions: 12
I thought the bag was a natural sheepskin colour (which I wouldn’t mind 🙈). That’s bloody hilarious that it’s bright yellow. I bet she was fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like the bag (even though I don't like the color yellow that much I'm digging this and I just love ugly tit in general lol). It just shows how boring she is because she doesn't know how to have fun and style it in a fun way. Like I think the all black outfit would have been fine if it wasn't her plain old baggy clothes and tan shoes, I don't know I'm not a fashionable person that's why I'm not a fashion blogger but I feel like this could have been styled so much better than how she styled it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I adore that bag too!! Would religiously wear it myself, but seeing it in Lizzy's hand is hilarious. Like putting Alain Delon in one of her River Island suits. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t mind the bag at all. I prefer muted colours, but for a fashion blogger this is a fun classic shaped bag, and I can imagine it being styled well by a plethora of other people.

It’s so bright and textured it calls for a sleek truly black outfit to balance it out. Not socks, suede Birkenstocks and washed out jeans. It just looks sloppy, and cheapened from so many textures and tones.

I don’t mind the bag at all. I prefer muted colours, but for a fashion blogger this is a fun classic shaped bag, and I can imagine it being styled well by a plethora of other people.

It’s so bright and textured it calls for a sleek truly black outfit to balance it out. Not socks, suede Birkenstocks and washed out jeans. It just looks sloppy, and cheapened from so many textures and tones.
I don't like the bag, but it would've looked good with a petrol long coat. Oversized or fitted, doesn't matter.
1638719927955.png
1638719972977.png
1638719997712.png
1638720024733.png

1638720066620.png
1638720104447.png
1638720137833.png

or violet/lavender
1638720191373.png
1638720199244.png
1638720137833.png

That must've been a mix up on PR side, some intern put the wrong label on the package.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For sure it's cute if styled correctly! I love big bird. All the solid clean brights right now are fun.

However, with the filler pout, stussy yellow webbed feet and big bird bag =

"There once was an ugly duckling, with feathers all stubby and brown, and the other birds in so many words said QUACK get outta town.." 🎼:m

The only person it would look even worse on is Bathgate.

• Haha
Jesus, that bag with those shoes, (and those lips) no wonder she looks like a sad duckling.

I personally like the bag, but it’s a statement. And apparently far too advanced for Lizzy. The way she’s dangling it awkwardly looks like she doesn’t even want to hold it.

However, with the filler pout, stussy yellow webbed feet and big bird bag makes her, literally, ugly duckling.
Lol great minds think alike.

• Haha
  • Heart
For sure it's cute if styled correctly! I love big bird. All the solid clean brights right now are fun.

However, with the filler pout, stussy yellow webbed feet and big bird bag =

"There once was an ugly duckling, with feathers all stubby and brown, and the other birds in so many words said QUACK get outta town.." 🎼:m

The only person it would look even worse on is Bathgate.
Camille Charriere would WERK it. So many influencers would. Lizzy is unable to because fundamentally she has no imagination and no brain.

She is only able to recreate other people's style. She doesn't know what her own is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.