Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s rare you see an influencer and think, I don’t wanna look like you

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anna Edit posted something about buying a jumper after seeing it on Lizzy, which says a lot about Lizzy’s target audience.

What want to know, as a percentage of the UK population, is how many many more biege beings like Anna exist. I’m fascinated by these people who look at Lizzy and find it aspirational. Like what are you seeing?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anna Edit is just so boring and unoriginal. She's the biggest copycat on Insta. Saying she's inspired by Lizzy says a lot 😱😑😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Annas a massive sheep no longer follow her basically don’t follow anyone with baby’s toddlers I’m no longer living that life

I dont follow Lizzy either but a recent video autoplayed of her in New York where she said what do you want to see? I’ve no intention of showing you the vast majority of my day of who I’m shagging/drinking with but what do you want to see in that spare hour when I’m internet shopping and buying coffee

throw me a bone why don’t you is she really that rich with family money that she can behave like that to the people who keep her in the manner she’s accustomed to, I wouldn’t have been able to unfollow her quick enough hearing that if i hadn’t already

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha! Did she really ask what people want to see? Who wants to see a dictated video? She should become one of those paid webcam girls that take requests to do things from their viewers.

Reactions: 5
This US trip makes me realise how boring Lizzie actually is lol
But her Japan vlogs were so good. so much sharing about her experiences and views.. lol

She's defo got a bloke with her..probably the one we keep getting glimpses of... why else would she feel the need to keep banging on about privacy and keeping things private? I mean she only seems to be hanging out with other influencers who post content for a live so not very private by nature.. I think she's learned that putting that tool Ben all over her videos made a lot of us disengage and switch off. tbh i think thats where she started to lose me

• Haha
I’ve never found Lizzy more insufferable than I have in her latest vlog. All her gushing about how #blessed she is was so vomit inducing. Not sure if it’s because she’s so materialistic that all the free bougie stays is the only thing that truly makes her happy or she’s amping it up and being over the top because we’ve all been saying she’s boring and unappreciative of her privilege. Either way I think that’ll be the last vlog of hers I sit through. I officially can’t handle her anymore.

• Haha
Anna Edit posted something about buying a jumper after seeing it on Lizzy, which says a lot about Lizzy’s target audience.

What want to know, as a percentage of the UK population, is how many many more biege beings like Anna exist. I’m fascinated by these people who look at Lizzy and find it aspirational. Like what are you seeing?
I don’t like either of them but what they are both worshiping is the scandi minimalist look once 50 shade of beige but now 50 shades of dark grey, trenches, new balance and the current biggy a Birkin, the pair of them just pick and mix from there

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m wondering if the guy from Canada joined her in NY there is a video of him driving listening to a song from Lizzy’s playlist & vlog

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if the guy from Canada joined her in NY there is a video of him driving listening to a song from Lizzy’s playlist & vlog
I dk if it's actually someone from over there or not but there was some guy reflected in her photos and videos etc.. I always wondered if there was something Deanlike going on with that guy Simon who is a photographer in London. she does a lot of that liking every post of theirs thing girls do with guys... well some types of girls. hahah my bf if almost 5 yrs doesn't even follow me on IG.. it's all a very needy attention thing they do

Reactions: 5
I dk if it's actually someone from over there or not but there was some guy reflected in her photos and videos etc.. I always wondered if there was something Deanlike going on with that guy Simon who is a photographer in London. she does a lot of that liking every post of theirs thing girls do with guys... well some types of girls. hahah my bf if almost 5 yrs doesn't even follow me on IG.. it's all a very needy attention thing they do
Omg no…Simon is gay!

Reactions: 10
🙄 She got invited to an Hermés event. They need to do a better job protecting their image.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Maybe Lizzy will stay in New York only because coming back what will be the new content oh, everything is #gifted,#ad including mince pies, yawn. Lizzy is continually doing what she did in her early twenties- more or less nothing, then complaining in her spoilt brat attitude, and being a continuous hoarder. Nothing is new it’s all just rinse, repeat get depressed without getting help, then automatically book flights and run then use work as a smokescreen. I don’t personally understand this because you take everything with you, even trying to escape it. None of what she’s doing is healthy therefore, address it as you have the time and finance in abundance… Lizzy now tends to appear bored, sad and depressed. No, smiling, laughing, no there’s nothing no enjoyment. Much older vlogs she enjoyed food, occasionally working out, planning vlogs etc. It just shows that on your way up it seems like misery.

I maybe wrong, but I’m assuming she’s in a relationship and, wants to keep this private because apart from work why else spend a lengthy amount of time there? I actually enjoyed Lizzy more when she was with Ben, more open and smiling. I genuinely think when Lizzy managed everything herself the work was hard, but she shared the process, effort and time, then she saw better results in her career and life. Definitely being picky with partnerships, ads who you want to work with is important more so trying to come back to life- not the fantasy that social media portray to give you. Most influencers if they were honest suffer with severe mental health that they won’t, or cannot share however, speaking up or seeking professional help is worth it. What doesn’t help is the mass consumerism they sell the masses …

Positive feedback:

Have a huge clear out, gift pieces, things to friends, charity if it’s avoidable don’t sell on depop. Then wear, enjoy pieces you intend on keeping, document the process. I liked the blog content much more where Lizzy would write, add more context, additional references along with the vlog acting as the audio, visual. This was work, time consuming yet definitely rewarding to view when thought out properly.

Possible discussion on where you want to go and why career wise, Q&A, how do you make your favourite coffee? Declutter, clean your house, then a tour from before and after. By being an influencer you’re supposed to do just that for your audience through inspiration, ideas and much more. A lot of viewers feel other years and vlogs had that - an insight, saw your day, but most want to see what is it you actually do you to get your income. Furthermore how could they go about doing just that?

Reactions: 11
Maybe Lizzy will stay in New York only because coming back what will be the new content oh, everything is #gifted,#ad including mince pies, yawn. Lizzy is continually doing what she did in her early twenties- more or less nothing, then complaining in her spoilt brat attitude, and being a continuous hoarder. Nothing is new it’s all just rinse, repeat get depressed without getting help, then automatically book flights and run then use work as a smokescreen. I don’t personally understand this because you take everything with you, even trying to escape it. None of what she’s doing is healthy therefore, address it as you have the time and finance in abundance… Lizzy now tends to appear bored, sad and depressed. No, smiling, laughing, no there’s nothing no enjoyment. Much older vlogs she enjoyed food, occasionally working out, planning vlogs etc. It just shows that on your way up it seems like misery.

I maybe wrong, but I’m assuming she’s in a relationship and, wants to keep this private because apart from work why else spend a lengthy amount of time there? I actually enjoyed Lizzy more when she was with Ben, more open and smiling. I genuinely think when Lizzy managed everything herself the work was hard, but she shared the process, effort and time, then she saw better results in her career and life. Definitely being picky with partnerships, ads who you want to work with is important more so trying to come back to life- not the fantasy that social media portray to give you. Most influencers if they were honest suffer with severe mental health that they won’t, or cannot share however, speaking up or seeking professional help is worth it. What doesn’t help is the mass consumerism they sell the masses …

Positive feedback:

Have a huge clear out, gift pieces, things to friends, charity if it’s avoidable don’t sell on depop. Then wear, enjoy pieces you intend on keeping, document the process. I liked the blog content much more where Lizzy would write, add more context, additional references along with the vlog acting as the audio, visual. This was work, time consuming yet definitely rewarding to view when thought out properly.

Possible discussion on where you want to go and why career wise, Q&A, how do you make your favourite coffee? Declutter, clean your house, then a tour from before and after. By being an influencer you’re supposed to do just that for your audience through inspiration, ideas and much more. A lot of viewers feel other years and vlogs had that - an insight, saw your day, but most want to see what is it you actually do you to get your income. Furthermore how could they go about doing just that?
It all went downhill when she decided to get management

Reactions: 9
In case anyone wants to have a look around Lindsey's house

Reactions: 10
In case anyone wants to have a look around Lindsey's house

Just watched the video and I have to say, I'd love to live there, it looks really nice.

However, Lindsey and sustainability? Minimalism? Do they even have an idea what minimalism means? Just because an apartment is kept in neutral colors doesn't make it minimalistic!? AND the amount she mentioned all her pre-loved clothing... Honey, you only got like 10 "pre-loved" items in your wardrobe and those are probably all designer pieces from vestiaire collective lol.
So... getting 90% of your wardrobe gifted doesn't make you sustainable nor minimalistic. Gosh.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.