Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, that diary page! I had not paid close attention to that page, so I missed it!

Reactions: 4
Lizzy’s recent insta post… does anyone else get the impression she actually doesn’t read books… she just flips the pages when people are looking? “Skim reading” 🙄

Reactions: 6
Yeah Dean definitely had a partner at the time. I remember him posting an Instagram story about "his missus", I think she was a makeup artist or stylist?

Reactions: 3
Just NON NON NON to these feet. Completely unnecessary. Sure, we don't all have beautiful feet, but please, there's no need to share this on the gram girls.
Not trying to be mean, but this nail polish looks like something I’d use when I was a tween. Very 2010, and not in a good way

Reactions: 9
As someone who’s already very self-conscious about my feet, it always makes me laugh when people comment on feet here, like the feet above, but it also frequently comes up on Anna & Lily’s threads. And they all have feet I would dream to have. I would be walking around in sandals until November if I had feet like that, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she stretched her body/legs?

Lmao second picture, can someone tell her we have moved on from 2010.

Let's be real, with this crowd, I'm sure they were all asking each other to take their thirsty pics.
Is just women supporting women, don’t you know. Like I take an ‘empowering’ picture of you and you take an ‘empowering’ picture of me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t personally choose blue or white nail polish for my feet, but Lindsey’s feet look perfectly fine. As for Lindsey’s selected holiday pieces erm, it looks like she walked through a bad 80,90’s clothes market… That skirt and the shirt, why pair them together? But also why wouldn’t Lizzy tell her she looks odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
828F64D7-375C-49BB-83A7-A55CBB3045D5.jpg
7D58485F-1E00-44EA-AB64-E8155ABC5058.png
So maybe I’m being pedantic… but does it bother the HELL out of anyone else that her necklaces are never positioned correctly! The clasp is LITERALLY always visible and never at the back of her neck where it should be.

I wouldn’t mind but If you’re going to take pictures of yourself and share them with the world every day AS A JOB then the least you can do it straighten your bloody jewellery that you didn’t even pay for 🤦🏼‍♀️
Rant over!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As someone who’s already very self-conscious about my feet, it always makes me laugh when people comment on feet here, like the feet above, but it also frequently comes up on Anna & Lily’s threads. And they all have feet I would dream to have. I would be walking around in sandals until November if I had feet like that, lol!
I think it’s perfectly fine for anyone to wear sandals regardless of the type of feet they have. Just another silly beauty standard, really. I still think Lindsey’s nail polish is horrible, though 😂

Lizzy’s green dress is an exact copy of the dress I bought from Zara earlier this year (if a bit shorter). Mine was maybe £50, I bet hers is ten times as expensive. She clearly has money to burn.

And I used to think I like Kim (@loveclothblog), but I might change my mind now that she is besties with L&L…They all make Mallorca look criminally boring.

• Heart
I think it’s perfectly fine for anyone to wear sandals regardless of the type of feet they have. Just another silly beauty standard, really. I still think Lindsey’s nail polish is horrible, though 😂

Lizzy’s green dress is an exact copy of the dress I bought from Zara earlier this year (if a bit shorter). Mine was maybe £50, I bet hers is ten times as expensive. She clearly has money to burn.

And I used to think I like Kim (@loveclothblog), but I might change my mind now that she is besties with L&L…They all make Mallorca look criminally boring.
Yes! Are they not eating? Where is the 🇪🇸 tapas?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 722441View attachment 722442So maybe I’m being pedantic… but does it bother the HELL out of anyone else that her necklaces are never positioned correctly! The clasp is LITERALLY always visible and never at the back of her neck where it should be.

I wouldn’t mind but If you’re going to take pictures of yourself and share them with the world every day AS A JOB then the least you can do it straighten your bloody jewellery that you didn’t even pay for 🤦🏼‍♀️
Rant over!
I have seen the clasp visible in magazines as well, so I think it’s on purpose.

Reactions: 3
Lizzy’s dress is gifted of course. Chuckling that anyone thinks she buys any of her clothes nowadays.

It seems these girls have been on a strict liquid diet during this trip. Last dinner will be a few cocktails and a handful of nuts each.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.