Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few years ago her Testing Basics content was rather good, and I think its where the majority of her followers come from. I began watching her back when she lived in Manchester with Harry, so its been a fair while?

Reactions: 18
Anyone seen Linsey's latest grid post. Looks like a she's off "looking for business" to pay for the holiday

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just noticed Lindsey's instagram comments are disabled, I guess because people were asking about Arthur?

Lucy Moon also mentioned that Lizzy is chaotic, why buy such a big house to live alone? Today she mentioned that her local cafe was Dark Art Coffee…is so dangerous to tell your whereabout then announced you are not home :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Can you please tell me how this podcast is called? couldn't find it anywhere

Reactions: 2
I think the main reason I kept watching Lizzy’s vlogs, I’ve since stopped because they’re so dull I cba, is that I like(d) her personality and her humour but now we’re lucky if we get a glimmer of either. I also watched them while doing other things so it was like having a friend chatting to me in the background. The only videos I actually paid proper attention to were her styling/fashion ones but they’ve gone equally downhill :/

Reactions: 5
So, I listened to this and the part where she mentions the influencer that portrays a different image of themselves than what they really are, but I can’t imagine she is referring to Lizzy? She is saying this person comes across like she’s got everything together. And that she is more nuanced and chaotic in real life.

I’ve never once looked at Lizzy as someone who’s got everything together, she’s always all over the place. Sometimes her videos were so chaotic and jumpy I’ve had to click out because it made me uncomfortable. And more nuanced? I’ve never ever heard Lizzy make one statement about anything, not about politics or society, hell, she’s not even clear on her standpoint regarding sustainable fashion. And understandbly, given her own behaviour, she has not really been outspoken about corona rules either.

If that is how Lucy perceived Lizzy (if that’s who we think she’s talking about), then we must have been watching totally different content.

Reactions: 8
A few years ago when I was ill and watched the whole of Youtube I came across Lizzy’s Singapore vlog, which should really be named a homage to buying Gucci shoes as you see nothing of Singapore. Then I watched a few more of her videos and became curious about her dad as Lizzy would often mention him but not mention he died, and she was obviously wealthy but didn’t have the following to justify her spending.
Lizzy was more likeable back then, even though I didn’t particularly like her style and often used to cringe when she called herself chic.

In general I fear for people who comment on Youtube videos, do they live in a parallel universe? Especially Lizzy who has always just thrown her family money at being able to buy into trends first.
You don’t have to dig very far to find the source of Lizzy’s inspiration; the Halpin sisters, Brittany, Lindsey and even Ben when she dated him - remember when Lizzy started wearing that signet ring because Ben wore one? Wanting to live abroad and learn Italian because it was what Ben had already done?
Even Lizzy’s interest in film photography came about because a friend took film photographs of her holiday and Lizzy thought it would look ‘nice’ on her blog.

Is slide two a rare unedited full body picture/video? Lizzy looks great but those legs aren't what we are used to seeing.

Wow, I don't even remember Lizzy being in Singapore, even though I remember her getting those Gucci slides. Some things never change.

I feel like back then, she was more open about being a rich girl. She bought more ostentatious luxury goods, went to Bali with her mom, drove a fancy car (didn't she and Harry have a car in Manchester?), and talked about buying diamond rings on a trip to the Middle East after her dad died. Now she tries to hide all that, in an effort to appear ... what? Like a relatable self-made woman? Effortlessly arty like her friends Simon and the Halpins? Whining about expensive toiletries from Boots aside, her breezy attitude towards material goods (acquire, gush for five minutes, then forget it) will always be a dead giveaway that she comes from money.

And I'm surprised she would allow that video of her to be shown on her IG. Probably thinks her audience is too dumb to remember that she regularly posts photos where her shin is longer than her torso.

Reactions: 14
A further observation Lizzy didn’t say that her and Ben had broken up until 4 months later. It’s clear she thought it for keeps and Ben evidently didn’t, but in a vlog, ‘Vlog | Jewellery, Beauty Products & Books | AD’, about 2 minutes and 30 seconds Lizzy, puts on an Australian accent, “hello Frankie”. Lizzy continues to see, hangout with Ben’s friends however you’ve publicly via a podcast and now book shamed your ex. It appears to me, she’s very much still in love, with Ben, wants him back, but after all that I don’t think Ben wants anything to do with Lizzy. Their vlogs together I much preferred, I didn’t like Lindsey’s hold over Lizzy just because her relationship was ending with James. Or just plain jealousy that Ben was what Lindsey wanted in terms of affection etc. Lizzy, seemed to blossom seemed so much happier in a relationship with Ben and divided her time well.

A further observation Lizzy didn’t say that her and Ben had broken up until 4 months later. It’s clear she thought it for keeps and Ben evidently didn’t, but in a vlog, ‘Vlog | Jewellery, Beauty Products & Books | AD’, about 2 minutes and 30 seconds Lizzy, puts on an Australian accent, “hello Frankie”. Lizzy continues to see, hangout with Ben’s friends however you’ve publicly via a podcast and now book shamed your ex. It appears to me, she’s very much still in love, with Ben, wants him back, but after all that I don’t think Ben wants anything to do with Lizzy. Their vlogs together I much preferred, I didn’t like Lindsey’s hold over Lizzy just because her relationship was ending with James. Or just plain jealousy that Ben was what Lindsey wanted in terms of affection etc. Lizzy, seemed to blossom seemed so much happier in a relationship with Ben and divided her time well.
Many people didn’t like Ben, I find him okay. Always nice to see YT bf that has a normal job. Oh she wasn’t happy that she has to keep flying to her him, like what do you expect, he works in an office in NL. Lizzy can work remotely!

Reactions: 7
God I disliked Ben with a burning passion, he was so annoying in her vlogs almost obsessed with being in every clip (or maybe Lizzy just encouraged it)! But I know the friends I have irl who watch her despised him too, I just got strange vibes off him for some reason. I think because his Instagram was very ‘aspiring influencer’ so everything post he did, to me, seemed as if he was capitalising off Lizzy - even if they were in a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ben was annoying but I think it was as much how Lizzy acted with him as him himself that made the vlogs when he was around so annoying. She can be like it with Lindsey too sometimes, acts like an annoying teenager

Reactions: 10
God I disliked Ben with a burning passion, he was so annoying in her vlogs almost obsessed with being in every clip (or maybe Lizzy just encouraged it)! But I know the friends I have irl who watch her despised him too, I just got strange vibes off him for some reason. I think because his Instagram was very ‘aspiring influencer’ so everything post he did, to me, seemed as if he was capitalising off Lizzy - even if they were in a relationship.
Spot on. I couldn't stand Ben for the exact same reasons. God, remember the dancing videos? I think Lizzy gets wound up very easily when she's around other high-energy people like Lindsey or Ben. It's one big laugh-fest. I hope whoever she ends up with next is someone who wants nothing to do with influencing and will demand more from her (emotionally and maturity-wise) than looking good in a bikini on a boat. That won't happen though. Lizzy's ideal lover is probably some mixture of Lindsey, artsy Simon, and a mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh wow it’s interesting you like their videos together! Ben gave me the ick. He’s a certain sort of Australian man I know well (went to school and university with more than a few 🤣) who thinks very highly of their own intelligence and worldliness. We export them round the world 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s like an endless pursuit of gifting! After 7 years as a physio you’d think she might know at least one working in London?
469B70D6-873B-48E6-B2E1-F90C848688AC.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’s still in love or ever was in love with Ben… she accidentally shared a journal/diary entry in a video that detailed how she was in love with Dean! She obviously deleted it when it was brought to her attention but it was shared on the other gossip forum. I’m sure it was shared not long after her break up with Ben, so it seemed that Ben was only ever around to try and make Dean jealous.
Anyone know if I’m right in thinking that Dean had a serious girlfriend the whole time Lizzy was infatuated with him?

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she’s still in love or ever was in love with Ben… she accidentally shared a journal/diary entry in a video that detailed how she was in love with Dean! She obviously deleted it when it was brought to her attention but it was shared on the other gossip forum. I’m sure it was shared not long after her break up with Ben, so it seemed that Ben was only ever around to try and make Dean jealous.
Anyone know if I’m right in thinking that Dean had a serious girlfriend the whole time Lizzy was infatuated with him?
I remember something about Dean’s girlfriend coming up on previous threads

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.