Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lizzy’s dress is gifted of course. Chuckling that anyone thinks she buys any of her clothes nowadays.

It seems these girls have been on a strict liquid diet during this trip. Last dinner will be a few cocktails and a handful of nuts each.
That is why her Singapore and Japan trip were so tit. Do these girls even 💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
People have previously insinuated that they do drugs to stay so thin but I reckon if they were actually coked up the content would be much more lively!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it’s perfectly fine for anyone to wear sandals regardless of the type of feet they have. Just another silly beauty standard, really. I still think Lindsey’s nail polish is horrible, though 😂

Lizzy’s green dress is an exact copy of the dress I bought from Zara earlier this year (if a bit shorter). Mine was maybe £50, I bet hers is ten times as expensive. She clearly has money to burn.

And I used to think I like Kim (@loveclothblog), but I might change my mind now that she is besties with L&L…They all make Mallorca look criminally boring.
I met kim once and she is proper proper lovely - gentle and seemed very kind. I get the feeling that she's been friends with them for a while and i bet they all get along, but you know there's always that one friend in a group, the slightly quieter and stoic one who lets little things slide and doesn't let things get to her and I reckon Kim is that type and probably the supportive sponge for L&L neurosis and problems

This holiday is 100% for content, they're all just spending the days taking pictures of eachother for the 'gram!

Reactions: 11
I met kim once and she is proper proper lovely - gentle and seemed very kind. I get the feeling that she's been friends with them for a while and i bet they all get along, but you know there's always that one friend in a group, the slightly quieter and stoic one who lets little things slide and doesn't let things get to her and I reckon Kim is that type and probably the supportive sponge for L&L neurosis and problems

This holiday is 100% for content, they're all just spending the days taking pictures of eachother for the 'gram!
Isn't Kim married? She isn't as thirsty as our desperate pair.

Reactions: 4
I actually find Kim - Loveclothblog very dull. She comes across drabby and basically just wears exactly what all the influencers of the same genre are wearing. There is no uniqueness or spark to her. Even her instagram posing is so drab. I wouldn't look twice if I saw her in the street. (very beige and makes things look mumsy - considering she's only inter twenties)

To be honest, I am finding all three of them so boring at the moment. These holiday pics that they keep posting, trying to pretend they are creative and arty are really just pathetic. Composition is all over the place there is no real focus to the photos - just a chopped leg or an abstract pic of a glass etc.

Lately they have started grating on me more than usual. Just the arrogance and the cliqueness of them all. I get it you're on a girls holiday whoop - no one has ever done that before ( said with sarcasm). And do they just pose about for each other for the gram. How narcissistic is that. I suppose all influencers are a bit of that. They've all just morphed into one. I've had to unfollow so many as my instagram feed was just becoming a little woods catalogue. Just the same drivel on repeat.

And as for Lizzy - She's just bought a million quid pad and in the space of just having moved there not even a couple of weeks. She's been away to a festival and then booted off on holidays as you do. Talk about shoving it in your face. An average person wouldn't be able to afford such luxuries and she's still constantly complaining about such material things. It's vile and ungrateful especially with everything that's going on in the world right now.

Yes, she is extremely lucky to have such priviliges and will never have to worry about money ever again. Especially if her uncle Luigi pops it aswell - (sorry but he is in his 80's). She needs to quit pretending she's self made when she clearly isn't. But it's just her narcissistic element to it all that you can't relate or sympathise with. She's changed a lot and not for the better.

I really wish brand would stop buying into them.

Reactions: 17
Someone needs to tell Lindsey that she is nearing 40, she needs to take care of sun damage

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her moving vlog is so dull! I started watching her around the time she broke up with Harry and moved to London and really enjoyed her vlogs. Some bits were still a bit ridiculous even then like the crazy expensive chairs she waited months for that don't even look comfy enough to sit in. I liked that she was more creative than other influencers that I followed at the time, and even tho she had an easier schedule than a normal job she was still always up and ready early which is more refreshing than other influencers who lounge most of the day. It's disappointing that her vlogs are now so boring, and her content is all about making herself look as skinny as possible - no shame to being skinny but when did it become her personality? I don't have any influencers left whose content I enjoy! Recommendations welcome. :giggle:

I was also fuming she got sent the new Sally Rooney. Not particularly fussed about her book in particular but seriously do they have to pay for anything?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her moving vlog is so dull! I started watching her around the time she broke up with Harry and moved to London and really enjoyed her vlogs. Some bits were still a bit ridiculous even then like the crazy expensive chairs she waited months for that don't even look comfy enough to sit in. I liked that she was more creative than other influencers that I followed at the time, and even tho she had an easier schedule than a normal job she was still always up and ready early which is more refreshing than other influencers who lounge most of the day. It's disappointing that her vlogs are now so boring, and her content is all about making herself look as skinny as possible - no shame to being skinny but when did it become her personality? I don't have any influencers left whose content I enjoy! Recommendations welcome. :giggle:

I was also fuming she got sent the new Sally Rooney. Not particularly fussed about her book in particular but seriously do they have to pay for anything?!
My thoughts exactly! Recommendations welcome as I’m soooo bored with all the influencers I know of!
And yes do they bloody pay for anything it’s such a waste.

Can’t Lizzy do a cookery series with her Mum? I actually think she’d benefit going back up north for a bit, see her Mum and enjoy home cooking, long walks and she can plan what content she wants to put out. I agree compared with other influencers previously Lizzy seemed productive- early mornings, I liked the walks she did around west London.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s at the point where they don’t even realise how stupid the leg stretch looks

F079B5F1-4292-4B39-8E0F-C07AD70B3DC4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know if this is gonna sound weird, but I feel like that whole vibe is very… 2013? Idk don’t get me wrong I’m not so naive as to think there aren’t still pro ana blogs and similar stuff out there, but it just feels like the ‘thigh gap and impossibly thin spider like legs’ thing isn’t even Instagram aspirational anymore. Being slim is definitely still held up as an ideal but that’s alongside this desire for thickness and curves. I’m just surprised when I still see people photoshopping their legs and standing to get the ‘thigh gap’, it‘s just so so dated. But maybe it depends on the content you follow.

Reactions: 17
I think it’s at the point where they don’t even realise how stupid the leg stretch looks

View attachment 723415
I wanted to say this too, Kim isn’t very tall so it is impossible that her legs look this long

Can’t Lizzy do a cookery series with her Mum? I actually think she’d benefit going back up north for a bit, see her Mum and enjoy home cooking, long walks and she can plan what content she wants to put out. I agree compared with other influencers previously Lizzy seemed productive- early mornings, I liked the walks she did around west London.
But she doesn’t eat so…

Lizzy just isn't interested in books. It's just for show. This is so abundantly clear now - in the two biggest partnerships she's done in the last year (publisher + reposed), the completely bizarre lack of effort and interest is beyond obvious. Her YouTube videos? She can't even speak coherently about why she likes a book.

It's all as much for show as her interest in interior design. Zero originality. What Lizzy is genuinely really good at is copying. It's the same with boyfriends too. She had no idea whatsoever who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did you guys see Catarina’s stories/ post, so Lindsey went to Catarina yesterday or today. Bikini of course. Catarina also super cringe 😂 an outdoor shower while living in Leyton, okay!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.