Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
She said she's been so inspired by New York street style lately, and the result is this outfit. I feel embarrassed for NYC.
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 11.56.12 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Chinchilla

Just ended up watching Lizzy's Toronto video. It's actually left me feeling quite depressed rather than inspired.
She comes across so privileged and spoilt in these videos lately. I felt she passively aggressively complained quite a bit. In the first 5 minutes she complained about the hotel but didn't elude to why? Why bother saying it then. Yes, it might be the wrong district but it looked like quite a plush room. Surely it was her that chose it, not like the hotel are forcing her to be there.
The random being gifted of 500 vouchers at a designer shop - jesus! The outfits she purchased were really not worth the price. She wears the same style but different label. How is anyone inspired by her?
I think she's trying so hard to be cool but coming across dowdy. The Dear Frances sandals - I absolute detest on her feet.
Has she really travelled all the way to Toronto just for a coffee run?

Still can't believe she's just recently bought a mil pound house in London. Hasn't really lived in it, buggered off to two holidays. Spending a fortune on renovations. Escaped the actually reality of it and left the cat that she claims to love so much.

I've also noticed her following has gone up slightly ???

ONE last note - Her overconsumption on clothes and jewellery has gone through the roof. She comes across so vacuous now.

Anyway, I promise to end there. Think I've said enough on the matter - lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

sfts

When Lindsey posted that side profile of the guy, I checked who she recently followed, that was around 3 weeks ago. At the time there was no profile photo, he was following like 7 accounts (including lindsey) and Lindsey was the only person following him, Jackmizon_

I checked back yesterday, he now follows more people and posted 1 photo. Not very clear but looks like what Lindsey was wearing. Lindsey liked the photo.
View attachment 749428 View attachment 749430 View attachment 749440
I had trouble uploading screenshots, hope it shows up.

If you google his name, there is a documentary from 2008 called Jack a soldiers story

Edited to add: I only watched 10 minutes of the documentary and it looks like the guy even though Lindsey hasn't posted him fully. Tattooes can't be seen from what I saw.
Immaculate sleuthing dear friend

Reactions: 35

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
So let me get this straight... During lockdown, Lizzy whines about being stuck at home with nothing to film, produces boring videos. Once lockdown lifts, Lizzy goes on trips to Italy and Mallorca, doesn't film any of it, produces another boring video. The only thing that's changed is that she's in a different house. Make it make sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
This photo especially looks SO different to what we're used to seeing. She looks curvier and much shorter than normal.

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 3.14.04 PM.png

The camera is doing no favors to her face. But more importantly, that comment! :LOL:
Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 3.12.10 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
I don't know about you guys, but whenever I give away my pets or purchase a million-dollar house (ON MY OWN, by the way), I always reward myself with a trip to Mallorca. Pandemic who? Excuse me but have you ever heard of self-care??

• Haha

wagner1985

Not Lizzy getting the new Sally Rooney book in advance like any good book reviewer out there when her book reviews make as much sense as a two years old trying to to form a cohesive monologue
"It was so so so SO SO good, I read it so so quickly"

Cool

• Haha
Reactions: 30

brerwhabbit

Lizzy looks very English and not in an English rose sort of way. She is perfectly fine looking but next to Tara you can get a better sense of what she really looks like. Or it might just be an unflattering picture but she did reshare it so maybe she likes it? Is she very tall?
I look very English. LOL. Probably why I think she is "very pretty". The narcissist in me in denial about my averageness. Hahahahahaha. I think I know what you mean and it isn't a compliment. I remember a fellow English person saying at a fabric show "gosh, you look so English". Don't worry, I don't take offense, I love my home country and it makes me giggle and they're not wrong. I wish people said you look very Scandinavian, very French, very anything but English really :cry::ROFLMAO:

P.S. I got my ancestry results back several years ago and it said 40% English 40% Irish 20% Scandinavian and I was disappointed as heck because there is a family rumor that we have some Spanish and Italian blood along with some misbehavior (oohh, kinda exciting). I really clung hard to the Scandinavian at 20% and was very pleased :love:.

Then about a year ago they sent me an email saying they had improved their accuracy and actually my DNA revealed 75% English and 25% Irish. WAH!!!!! Nooooooo! (clanging noise). Nothing against my compatriots but I was crushed, I tell you, crushed. Scientifically revealed to be a basic bog standard bitch 😰😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I sure hope no extra terrestrials Google NYC vlogs and are subject to that torture. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think they NYC is just empty sidewalks, concrete, a bridge and more concrete and that all you could eat was coffee. She can’t even make a park look like a pleasant experience. Has she even taken the subway?!!

If I had her disposable income, I would: go see The Six on Broadway (+all the shows), high tail it to the Brooklyn Museum for the Dior exhibit
and the Obama portraits, Cloisters for the day because it’s beautiful, The Met because obvs, Levain at the 116th location because no lines, Di Farra pizza, Cultured Coffee for fresh chocolate chip cookies, rent a place upstate for a long weekend for Blue Hill and Storm King, Goodwill and Housing Works on the UES. I mean the options are endless.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

brerwhabbit

I'm so mad about the dog I could spit. I have two rescues and they are totally "special". Seriously. Ha. Total handfuls. They have simultaneously given me so much joy but equal amount anguish and stress. One has to be always kept away from the other as she will just randomly go at him in the most violent way. Likely because she was "rehomed" so many times and probably just born with wires crossed too. The other is the equivalent of a manatee (super mellow) but always has something up health wise and this can be very difficult emotionally.

And yet, I would never ever ever ever in one million years leave them. I mean, this is how it works with kids too right? No difference. Seriously, sometimes they are more work than kids b/c they remain in toddler mode, can't talk, cost more money at the vet than humans at the doctor, can't go everywhere with you, you can't explain what's happening. Poor Arthur. My heart fucking breaks. I'm so glad you guys are as outraged as me.

As an influencer you travel a lot (normally) right? If I can have 2 dogs in NYC you can have one in a pretty large apartment in London. You just have to work it out. But maybe it's best and hopefully he is at his forever home now. I also wish these agencies would vet (no pun intended) prospective owners more thoroughly. I hope Arthur is better off and has no more "transitions", poor bunnykins.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

salexse

I don't get marriage or kids vibes from Lizzy at all. If that's what she chooses for herself that's fine isn't it but you can have a very lovely life either way, with or without all that. I don't think it should be automatically assumed that that's what every woman wants for herself, or that's she's cramming it all in prior to "settling down", I think she's doing it BECAUSE SHE CAN and is lucky enough to live the kind of privileged live where she is able to, both because of wealth and her line of work (ie. Doing fuck all). If anything I think it's more the fact that Lindsay had booked the solo surfing trip and that Lizzy felt she had to do something (bigger, better) too. Didn't she book Japan shortly after Lindsay announced she was travelling to Australia on her own?

I think the thing that grates on me the most is that all this is wasted on her. She doesn't seem to enjoy any of it or allow herself to loosen up enough to. Japan vlogs - full of whining, sniffles, dark hotel room, shopping... She could do all that at home. hopefully she won't vlog Canada and America and then at least we can all pretend to ourselves she might have had an amazing time and really enjoyed herself rather than what the reality is more likely to be. Then at least disregarding the fact the pandemic is still raging, leaving your cat, dumping all the responsibility (and missing out on all the excitement) of overseeing all the work down on your new mega-money house... Won't grate as much if there's no evidence to suggest she was as much of an overprivelidged spoilt little brat over there as she is here in London

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

fallouou

I’d like to be as rich as Lizzy, but nothing else. She reminds me of those rich, middle aged women who organise charity galas and sorts to give their lives some meaning, or at least the look of it having meaning.

Her current travels are just a millennials version of that. She could have taken this as an opportunity to grow and do something outside of her comfort zone. Instead she’s stayed at expensive hotels, gone on coffee runs, and bought more clothes and books. I truly don’t understand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

jenmarks

VIP Member
It's unbelievably boring?! Like your Grandma hasn't put her glasses on, and keeps on sending slightly random pics to the family WhatsApp, but you humour her, because it's Grandma.

Hard to understand what she's trying to achieve really. Are her followers really there for the blurry, dark photos with zero context?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26