Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Lizzy getting the new Sally Rooney book in advance like any good book reviewer out there when her book reviews make as much sense as a two years old trying to to form a cohesive monologue
"It was so so so SO SO good, I read it so so quickly"

Cool

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Full length mirrors either side of the chimney breast just like uncle Luigi did in his properties, making her house a homage to Luigi has begun.

Now Arthur has been ditched how long do we think Luigi the cat will fare? Until a new relationship, normality after Covid has fully restored?
I mean cats are pretty low maintenance but Lizzy has left him twice since moving two weeks ago and seemed not to mind vlogging Luigi whilst his head was in a bunch of eucalyptus - toxic to cats as are most of the plants and flowers Lizzy chooses to have in her house.
Lizzy hasn’t seemed to have considered how all the stress, noise, dust and fumes from the renovation work is going to have an effect on Luigi either.
Maybe I am just bitter because my little guy died at the beginning of the year aged 22, I would give anything to have him back and seeing someone who has grown up with cats be so openly clueless about their needs is seriously irritating.
These two are prime examples of why people shouldn’t have got pets on a whim during lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I get that she probably bought the house for the kitchen, even though she doesn’t cook, but also why buy a house with no built-in storage when your career requires extensive built-in storage?! And what are these idiots going on about with the “any recommendations for doing up the dReSsiNg RoOm”. Get you to Ikea and get a bleeping wardrobe/shelving system like the rest of us. And it’s going to SUCK having to move all that tit out of the room to get the floors re-done 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Full length mirrors either side of the chimney breast just like uncle Luigi did in his properties, making her house a homage to Luigi has begun.

Now Arthur has been ditched how long do we think Luigi the cat will fare? Until a new relationship, normality after Covid has fully restored?
I mean cats are pretty low maintenance but Lizzy has left him twice since moving two weeks ago and seemed not to mind vlogging Luigi whilst his head was in a bunch of eucalyptus - toxic to cats as are most of the plants and flowers Lizzy chooses to have in her house.
Lizzy hasn’t seemed to have considered how all the stress, noise, dust and fumes from the renovation work is going to have an effect on Luigi either.
Maybe I am just bitter because my little guy died at the beginning of the year aged 22, I would give anything to have him back and seeing someone who has grown up with cats be so openly clueless about their needs is seriously irritating.
These two are prime examples of why people shouldn’t have got pets on a whim during lockdown.
Luigi will most likely be living full time at casa Anne's in no time.

Reactions: 14
Aka waiting for #gifted
I knooooowwwwww ughhh.

It’s so funny to me that IKEA is a price point the majority of her followers can probably shop at, but she’s begging for free built-ins, which, for a smaller company doing custom, is a crappy ROI. Making IKEA look chic and cool girl?! That’s the content I want to see! Not some custom job that she put little to zero work into.

Reactions: 8
I knooooowwwwww ughhh.

It’s so funny to me that IKEA is a price point the majority of her followers can probably shop at, but she’s begging for free built-ins, which, for a smaller company doing custom, is a crappy ROI. Making IKEA look chic and cool girl?! That’s the content I want to see! Not some custom job that she put little to zero work into.
Imagine Lizzy has to plan and work out the measurement herself on the IKEA website, she would probably need another holiday afterwards or she would film herself crying in her bikini, with orange wine in hand of course. #stress

When she talked about full length mirror on either side on the chimney breast, I was like how much do you need to love yourself to even come up with that idea

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m going to hell but with her significant weight loss Lizzy, your nose appears huge. Then uploading selfie’s like that don’t flatter her appearance. I do like the expensive black tank top and skirt though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“I am so stress buying a house”
“I know, me too”
“Right?”
“2021 is tough. I am once again single and I had to get rid of Arthur”
“So tough, so tough.”
“The weather is not helping too”
“So depressing
”
“Those bikinis need wearing”
“Same, we had 5 grain of rice every night for a reason”
“Shall we go on a holiday”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Might give the travel vlogs another watch, but I think it highlighted the issue of being an influencer and sharing the everyday. Like, if she just posted photographs of the trip, it would have looked like an amazing experience, eating new food, seeing new architecture and historic sites etc. But in reality, there was jet lag, sitting about reading and buying expensive things you could likely find anywhere. I think the purpose of the trip was to get out of her comfort zone, be a female solo traveler and have a language barrier, and I think that deserves merit. Maybe she didn't want to be too "touristy" unfortunately, but it did seem like an amazing opportunity regardless.

Reactions: 6
"rails and open shelving...." = Moth infestation
Ha, oh Lizzy, keep telling yourself that you're organized enough to deal with open shelving. That way lies madness. We've all seen the shitshow that is her closet from previous rentals, and unless you own a tightly curated wardrobe that's all monochrome OR uber-luxurious, it doesn't look that great, even if you are a tidy person.

Reactions: 7
I don’t even know if I’ve posted on here before, but I really needed to air this out. This broad is so unlikeable. Ive checked into this thread recently after getting bored on the BB thread (how dull is she) and knew of Lizzy through her Instagram... likely through this website. I thought I would check out the Japan vlogs you guys mentioned - so shocked she’s been on YouTube for years! I literaly thought she started recently. Then I realised I have seen some or one of her videos back in the day and forgot about this girl, thought there was nothing to write home about then. Surprised to see how unwatchable she’s become and how much of a ‘trend setter’. Lol. Christ I cringe. she’s arrogant and up herself on an estee lalonde level. That part where she started talking about cameras was so patronising ‘you guys will probably find this boring.’ Ok fad queen. It’s not that deep, many people are interested in film photography and it’s not as niche of an interest as you may think lol. Christ. Had to turn that waste of time off - shes the worst and I can’t stand that awful constant pout (again, of Estee lalonde levels)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And those knoll diamond chairs placed side by side is not a look, is it a living room or a doctors waiting area

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yet more money thrown at Lizzy then many will make in their careers from supposed influencing, pr, ads, gifts
 It now is all one rinse, recycle and repeat. Travel, gets gifts, parcels and extra income due to several income streams so purchases more books, wines and dines, deliveroo because she can’t, won’t cook. Gets depressed about autumn, winter oh, wait guys I bought the best, best ever black coat that’s £5,000 pounds. By spring, summer of next year yes, you guessed it Lizzy decides I want to live abroad for a year.

Reactions: 11
I don’t even know if I’ve posted on here before, but I really needed to air this out. This broad is so unlikeable. Ive checked into this thread recently after getting bored on the BB thread (how dull is she) and knew of Lizzy through her Instagram... likely through this website. I thought I would check out the Japan vlogs you guys mentioned - so shocked she’s been on YouTube for years! I literaly thought she started recently. Then I realised I have seen some or one of her videos back in the day and forgot about this girl, thought there was nothing to write home about then. Surprised to see how unwatchable she’s become and how much of a ‘trend setter’. Lol. Christ I cringe. she’s arrogant and up herself on an estee lalonde level. That part where she started talking about cameras was so patronising ‘you guys will probably find this boring.’ Ok fad queen. It’s not that deep, many people are interested in film photography and it’s not as niche of an interest as you may think lol. Christ. Had to turn that waste of time off - shes the worst and I can’t stand that awful constant pout (again, of Estee lalonde levels)
Agreed! I know Lizzy through her insta but only just decided to watch her videos. Who is this content for? What is it? I tried to watch a vlog and had to watch it 2x speed just for it to be remotely palatable. Lizzy speaks SO slowly and nothing has a point. Mind you, I was working while watching it so was distracted. Imagine watching this for entertainment purposes.

What is this? Why? There's nothing interesting, even the dullest content can be entertaining with personality, but I don't see it. On the most superficial level, she's not pretty enough to watch, a la tiktok. Lizzy and Lindsey are both so average, the only thing they have is being thin.

Are there fans who can explain? Is she relatable and vulnerable? Maybe I'm too judgemental!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.