Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand the previous owner, they had this beautiful kitchen (questionable cabinet colour) and shelf, but they ended up having the most awful lights and bathroom. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Flos lamp is beautiful, Mark Newton will be taking notes. He has already followed an account that sells cement worktop, a few days after Lizzy showed us her kitchen

Reactions: 13
Yes, that light is gorgeous. I don't hate the kitchen cabinet color but I'd probably want something more neutral, orange isn't my favorite, bit jarring. They did have more storage but they took the hutch - she's moaning about how she doesn't have any, which duh. This won't be hard though, she will have shelves made, she's using a room as a closet/dressing room, she's only one person etc.

It's funny that she thinks those stacks are a lot of books. I mean, it doesn't matter how many books you have but I have friends with wall upon wall (and guess what, these folks, the true readers, never bleat on about how many books they have and how they don't really watch tv).

That bathroom is hideous. She's not wrong. Jesus Christ what a travesty. Still painting it white would go a long way to alleviating that temporarily. I know, I know, the printed "Mexican" tiles are not soothing but that blue is horrific. But I guess if you have the money why not get it done now b/f too settled I suppose? I just like to evolve things but then I've never had oodles of cash.

The previous owners had horrible taste but lucked out with a few of their choices. I wonder if the crittall window doors were there b/f them? Those are magnificent.

This house really doesn't need that much doing. I reckon it's a very good investment, especially if you are already wealthy, for sure.

Reactions: 9
Now an upcoming holiday however, she announced this one…Didn’t she just recover from covid yet pre and post Lizzy continued several drinking sessions, but now another holiday… She’s redundant, delusional and retired. I oddly enjoyed her quite old vlogs, funny how in what seems a short amount of years—3-4 how a person can change for ads, gifts and importantly more money thrown at them. Sad,sad and sad. Lizzy will deny her eating disorder it’s quite obvious. Her body before was healthy and beautiful now it’s gaunt and coming off the pill combined with not eating does Lizzy know how damaging it can be for your fertility?

@brerwhabbit you saved me from watching the whole video. I knew I couldn't handle all of her moaning, so I just scrubbed through it with the sound off so I could see some of the other rooms in the house. The room/repository holding her heaps upon heaps of clothes gives me anxiety! All of that STUFF just for one person... oh my god. And that truly hideous bathroom... yikes.

• Haha
I didn't know who Mark Newton was! But now I do. Ugh, the one upmanship, keeping up with the Joneses must be rough! Anna Edit seems awful so I never watched her.

Lizzy does look really tired. Getting on a flight would not be something I would consider at this point but that's the way she rolls I guess. Does she have an eating disorder? Her skin doesn't look good but I attributed it to stress. The not wearing a bra thing is getting old. I'm not offended by it but it's just sort of distracting and not in a good way. I have a nice set too but ffs we don't always need to see them.

My ex would say "put that away" when he saw stuff like this all over the place. It would make me laugh. We'd be in the subway and some body would be striking a pose with their stomach out or tits on a plate and he'd just glance over at me and mutter "put it away" - secret code, not meaning to slut shame or anything like that, and not in a prudish way, just enough already, we see you, we get it, you think you're hot. Everyone else is just chilling. Stop.trying.so.hard. Jeez.

And a little mystery would not go a miss sometimes. Lindsey "oops my top/skirt/knickers fell off" I'm talking to you. Hahaha.

Yes, meowmeow, hat blue paint is a crime against humanity. Forget the rest of the house. I would be painting that the minute I entered. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don't know about you guys, but whenever I give away my pets or purchase a million-dollar house (ON MY OWN, by the way), I always reward myself with a trip to Mallorca. Pandemic who? Excuse me but have you ever heard of self-care??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I mean why get pissed drunk at home and pass out on the sofa when you can jet to another country during a global pandemic to do the same?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
it's better to rehome than keep a dog and not give it a very good life. She should have thought her decision through and considered what she would do if she split up with her boyfriend or moved house. It's part of being a responsible pet owner!
She shouldn’t have moved to a busy city when she owns a dog that’s not used to that. London is not the only place to live as a single woman.

Reactions: 6
Why is she painting so much already ? The house will be full of dust and crap whilst work goes on especially floor sanding.
Painting always LAST

I mean to clarify to me, by use of the term eating disorder her previous body was healthy and beautiful Lizzy appeared fuller and enjoyed food. Whereas in comparison to now she appears gaunt possibly due to restricting certain foods, fasting etc., it’s not healthy or wise more to the point why? Looking back at her blog or older vlogs—the picture of health and beauty. Evidently yes, severe stresses can be significant factors that contribute as well as loss of collagen, which is maybe why Lizzy’s face has aged in such a short amount of time. Not forgetting laying in the sun as she does…
Her new vlog continually moaning there’s no space well, why Lizzy are you a hoarder of shoes, clothes, bags? I recall in her other previous moving vlogs Lindsey, helped Lizzy pack to move and Lindsey was helping pack the shoes box which was one of the many. Lindsey, immediately remarks I’ve never seen you wear these, why?! Lizzy stands there offended and remarks I do. Yeah, sure… Lizzy, you’ve no idea how spoilt you’re due to the hoarding you surround yourself with. It’s a safety net— her security blanket. I’m never going to understand how one can fill a room of that size with utter stuff she has no idea what she has, what fits and so on.

Reactions: 6
Lucy Moon also mentioned that Lizzy is chaotic, why buy such a big house to live alone? Today she mentioned that her local cafe was Dark Art Coffee…is so dangerous to tell your whereabout then announced you are not home :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
I took a second listen and heavily assume it’s Lizzy. It’s rather interesting now to listen to the possibility of Lizzy’s business life that she doesn’t even enjoy any of it. What’s the point of it all? Many influencers feel the pull of their own lives and, businesses merging which they hate so now are turning into a 9-5pm then close down on the weekend unless it’s an ad. Lizzy could take the summer off YouTube, Instagram etc. fully enjoy her holiday mode then come back better to herself to create content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
On that Lucy Moon podcast, I found it amusing that Lucy, a younger girl who’s a bit insecure, would even think that Lizzy displays a put together life on instagram. Is it because she’s wealthy, lives on her own and bought a house that makes her appear like her life is in order?! Or alternatively, is it because we’ve seen Lizzy’s vlogs we know what a chaotic mess she is? I just find it funny that anyone perceives Lizzy as having her affairs in order lol

Lizzie complaining about the lack of storage is so amusing given we watched her dismantle some of it in the previous video. She also inspected the house before she bought it. So the storage situation (and lack thereof) should not be surprising her.

Okay, still watching and laughed out loud when Lizzie said she doesn't watch TV very often. Maybe she doesn't watch tv channels/freeview very often but she legit talks about rewatching Buffy in every single video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My biggest takeaway from the vlog is Lizzy's breathing. When she was in her dressing / closet room she was almost gasping for air between talking. It was making me uncomfortable listening to it. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My biggest takeaway from the vlog is Lizzy's breathing. When she was in her dressing / closet room she was almost gasping for air between talking. It was making me uncomfortable listening to it. 😱
I seriously think she has some sort of blockage in her nose and that’s why she’s a mouth breather.

Reactions: 10
Not Lizzy getting the new Sally Rooney book in advance like any good book reviewer out there when her book reviews make as much sense as a two years old trying to to form a cohesive monologue

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.