Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is going on here
View attachment 725968
I was thinking the same. Too much lip filler?

Or are they pen marks from rolling around plastered over spilled handbag contents?

I call that a Renee Zellweger mouth. She always has the weirdest pout.

View attachment 726239
And too much plastic surgery. Do you remember her surgery where she made her eyes open and then had to get another one to squint them back up again because no one recognized her? LOLLOLOLOLOL. The dizzying circle of the rich chasing their own tails.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no. Stainless steel gives me M&S deli counter vibes eeek
I hope she's prepared for her kitchen to never. ever. look. clean. again. I have a stainless steel sink and little are to dry dishes on beside it and no frrricken matter how much I clean, there's always something left and if you have hard water, you'll never get rid of the limestone. You'll be done cleaning and turn on the tap, bam, everything looks dirty again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn't Lizzy have a stainless steel kitchen in one of her flats? She was always complaining about how it looked dirty all the time no matter how much she cleaned it.

People who don’t cook shouldn’t be designing a kitchen. Good luck cleaning those kitchen

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw her interiors inspo and was shocked that she’s even considering a reno of her kitchen. It’s already been redone! Like, she could replace the color of the cabinets but come on… this is just her wanting to throw more money away at something that isn’t even a problem. Spend it on your hideous bathroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope she's prepared for her kitchen to never. ever. look. clean. again. I have a stainless steel sink and little are to dry dishes on beside it and no frrricken matter how much I clean, there's always something left and if you have hard water, you'll never get rid of the limestone. You'll be done cleaning and turn on the tap, bam, everything looks dirty again
My last apartment had a stainless steel backsplash and I HATED IT. It was always streaky. It would stay clean for 5 minutes, but as soon as I used the sink or made something on the stove, it was streaky again. NEVER AGAIN.

But I guess that’s not much of a problem when your kitchen is all for show because you don’t actually cook.

My last apartment had a stainless steel backsplash and I HATED IT. It was always streaky. It would stay clean for 5 minutes, but as soon as I used the sink or made something on the stove, it was streaky again. NEVER AGAIN.

But I guess that’s not much of a problem when your kitchen is all for show because you don’t actually cook.
Agreed. We had that backsplash and hated it, replaced it with tiles. What a pain in the ass. You kinda have to polish it so for it to stay shinny. It was placed there by developer. Sometimes men shouldn’t be allowed to design kitchen, unless they cook and clean

Reactions: 8
Yes! Even if the kitchen isn’t exactly to her taste it’s evidently very well made and will last a good few years yet. Prioritise that hideous bathroom and the floors/carpeting! I would also do built in bookshelves for either side of the fireplace rather than the mirrors she wants too. Maybe with cabinets at the bottom for hidden storage.

Reactions: 12
And too much plastic surgery. Do you remember her surgery where she made her eyes open and then had to get another one to squint them back up again because no one recognized her? LOLLOLOLOLOL. The dizzying circle of the rich chasing their own tails.
Yes, but Renee has always had that weird pout, even before plastic surgery.

Reactions: 4
Also, just live in your house for a little bit before deciding on all these changes. I thought she was going to take things slowly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.