Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #3 Boobs, booze and BJs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to regret that panic post - she’s basically admitted she knew (or it was likely) that Arthur wouldn’t cope with London but decided to move there anyway to suit herself and ditch him.

Honestly people who treat pets as a convenience or accessory really wind me up. They are family members.

Newsflash: once you are committed to a pet it might mean that not all options in life are now open to you.

Reactions: 21
Seems like she's at Lizzy's for dinner. Can imagine the F***!! they found out. Panic typing that insta post, with the help of Lizzy. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems like she's at Lizzy's for dinner. Can imagine the F***!! they found out. Panic typing that insta post, with the help of Lizzy. :rolleyes:
That's what I was just thinking. The person that posted the adoption page from wild heart foundations - You legend!
Wow Powerful

Reactions: 18
maaaan, even mentally stable and not problematic dogs, or animals in general, would have problems with such a drastic change (which moving from countryside to bleeping london is), hell, some people need time too...she didn't think of that? is she totally dumb?

Reactions: 10
Why do people wear shoes at home, I will be that person that force my guest to remove their shoes.

maaaan, even mentally stable and not problematic dogs, or animals in general, would have problems with such a drastic change (which moving from countryside to bleeping london is), hell, some people need time too...she didn't think of that? is she totally dumb?
I think she wants that care free single girl ready to party lifestyle. What happen if Lizzy got a bf and she neglects Lindsey?

Reactions: 14
I am that person who does not like visiting no-shoe houses, lol! But I will do as I’m told.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lindsey spent last year crying because James couldn't commit to her, and she couldn't even show commitment to keeping her dog.
This needs to be framed.

Yes, she got dealt a raw deal by going through a breakup and having to up sticks and move. And maybe Joanna Halpin's apartment was the only place she could find within such short notice. But for chrissakes, own up to your decisions. She shouldn't have tried to hide "one of the most difficult decisions of her life", because did she honestly think people wouldn't notice? One minute she's prancing around in her underwear and the next she's solemnly admitting that she did a bad thing? Hun, you got caught.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This!

Erica (Another insta huns) sounded like pure bred=gentle and kind, shelter dog= problematic!
I’m chiming in because while the hell not LOL?!

Ok, so I also think this was a last ditch effort to try to make her relationship with James work. Was it a bad idea? Yes. Was it short sighted and irresponsible? Yes, especially with her lifestyle and travel picking up again. With dogs, you always plan with contingencies. She should absolutely have communicated to her followers the whereabouts because she made it seem like the dog was going to be a big part of their lives and people are curious and it sucks that people care more about the whereabouts of a dog than Black Lives, but I digress.

Look, if you can no longer take care of an animal or provide it with the life it deserves, it needs to be re-homed with someone whom you trust and know will provide that phenomenal life. Back to the rescue is Plan Z. And rescues need to be more transparent about their dogs and what owners can expect. Rescues can be a lot of work, but that doesn’t make them any less deserving. If you aren’t willing to put in the time (and often times money) to train your dog, regardless of it’s from a breeder or a rescue, you just shouldn’t have a dog. That’s harsh, but it’s the truth.

I think the point you make @jaymie with Erica is huge. By getting a dog from a breeder after re-homing her other dog, it is 100% encouraging the idea of rescue=bad and breeder=good. Responsible breeding is a whole other thing, but some people think that a breeder dog is far easier to train and doesn’t have all the issues that a rescue might and that’s just untrue.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m chiming in because while the hell not LOL?!

Ok, so I also think this was a last ditch effort to try to make her relationship with James work. Was it a bad idea? Yes. Was it short sighted and irresponsible? Yes, especially with her lifestyle and travel picking up again. With dogs, you always plan with contingencies. She should absolutely have communicated to her followers the whereabouts because she made it seem like the dog was going to be a big part of their lives and people are curious and it sucks that people care more about the whereabouts of a dog than Black Lives, but I digress.

Look, if you can no longer take care of an animal or provide it with the life it deserves, it needs to be re-homed with someone whom you trust and know will provide that phenomenal life. Back to the rescue is Plan Z. And rescues need to be more transparent about their dogs and what owners can expect. Rescues can be a lot of work, but that doesn’t make them any less deserving. If you aren’t willing to put in the time (and often times money) to train your dog, regardless of it’s from a breeder or a rescue, you just shouldn’t have a dog. That’s harsh, but it’s the truth.

I think the point you make @jaymie with Erica is huge. By getting a dog from a breeder after re-homing her other dog, it is 100% encouraging the idea of rescue=bad and breeder=good. Responsible breeding is a whole other thing, but some people think that a breeder dog is far easier to train and doesn’t have all the issues that a rescue might and that’s just untrue.
I got a puppy last year. Wanted a rescue but because we didn’t have our own private garden we were written off by all of the agencies. I work from home, we had permission from our landlord, the lot. My dog who I’d had since I was 13 and took with me when I moved out of my parents house had died in November 2019 aged 15 and I wasn’t coping without a dog on my own in the house all day. We got a small dog (tiny chihuahua cross) who’s needs we could accommodate and managed in a second story flat to toilet train her and walk her several times a day etc and she’s very happy. I’m jealous of her life tbh! Hoping to rehome a dog in the future now we have a garden!

We’ve moved twice across the country at short notice (for my partners job) since we got our dog during covid and if anyone else has tried to get a dog friendly tenancy in the uk you know how hard it is, let alone in a pandemic but we managed. When we were struggling to find somewhere both my parents and my in laws offered to have her temporarily so we wouldn’t be homeless but we made compromises on location etc as we couldn’t ever consider living without her, even knowing she’d have a good time at either one of their houses.

Dogs/pets are for life, and she had the means and lifestyle to prioritise Arthur. The description says he was barking at unknown noises - you can train it out of a dog. I’ve done it! Plenty of other people have done it. It takes time, commitment and putting something above yourself. Sounds like he wasn’t fitting in with her new, single out-all-the-time post lockdown life and she couldnt be arsed or is inexperienced with dogs and so didn’t bother to accommodate him at all.

Pisses me off that genuine animal lovers who have experience and the want and willingness to rehome animals aren’t able to but they’ll give them out willynilly to selfish idiots like her. Sorry for the rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I got a puppy last year. Wanted a rescue but because we didn’t have our own private garden we were written off by all of the agencies. I work from home, we had permission from our landlord, the lot. My dog who I’d had since I was 13 and took with me when I moved out of my parents house had died in November 2019 aged 15 and I wasn’t coping without a dog on my own in the house all day. We got a small dog (tiny chihuahua cross) who’s needs we could accommodate and managed in a second story flat to toilet train her and walk her several times a day etc and she’s very happy. I’m jealous of her life tbh! Hoping to rehome a dog in the future now we have a garden!

We’ve moved twice across the country at short notice (for my partners job) since we got our dog during covid and if anyone else has tried to get a dog friendly tenancy in the uk you know how hard it is, let alone in a pandemic but we managed. When we were struggling to find somewhere both my parents and my in laws offered to have her temporarily so we wouldn’t be homeless but we made compromises on location etc as we couldn’t ever consider living without her, even knowing she’d have a good time at either one of their houses.

Dogs/pets are for life, and she had the means and lifestyle to prioritise Arthur. The description says he was barking at unknown noises - you can train it out of a dog. I’ve done it! Plenty of other people have done it. It takes time, commitment and putting something above yourself. Sounds like he wasn’t fitting in with her new, single out-all-the-time post lockdown life and she couldnt be arsed or is inexperienced with dogs and so didn’t bother to accommodate him at all.

Pisses me off that genuine animal lovers who have experience and the want and willingness to rehome animals aren’t able to but they’ll give them out willynilly to selfish idiots like her. Sorry for the rant!
I don’t know much about Wild at Heart, but I’m getting the impression they adopt out to influencers - knowing FULL WELL what sorts of lives they lead - just for the clout and free advertising.

Also, my adopted baby (pre-summer cut). She’s been a trooper with my moves for work, but whenever I needed to look for a new apartment, my first criteria was always dog friendly.
09C5AD1E-0919-496F-8379-7EE7104BDB91.jpeg
:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I live in London, home-owner now and I have previously rented a dog-friendly place. It can be done!

There are many management companies like Fizzy living that allowed pets, but they are all in boring new-build flat, i.e. not those charming Victorian Terrace/flat. I totally agreed with what @poopettemetis said, you have to make compromise. People with Labrador live in high-rise building, it can be done. With dogs, you need to invest your time to walk them. I don't think accommodation is an issue here tbh, she doesn't want to compromise her lifestyle. Also, why the duck she rent a place that is next to busy noisy street?

She got a dog because everyone was having a baby during pandemic and a dog is a perfect compromise for her, to save her relationship. I have always said she has questionable maturity, she appears to be immature than Lizzy.

I am sure now her DM will be full of people praising her for her decision and open up ..l..

FCF880FC-EEB5-43B3-860B-ABF6E074F5F1.png

I am 100% a food snob but I will not feed my guest with this. Just order some dominos ladies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
they both probably sit there refreshing this thread to see what's said about them, make it more obvious you read here ladies :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lindsey Holland should never be able to breed or have another dog again. duck her. Re-homing the dog proves that she's a selfish twit. duck her so much!

Lizzy Hadfield, you're also a twit by association. I'm sick of your stupid style that any dumb bimbo with money could pull off, your obsession with "uncle" Luigi - and btw, he probably doesn't even like you that much. Your stupid tattoo that you probably only got because you're a tried hard poser living in East London.

Get bent both of you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lindsey spent last year crying because James couldn't commit to her, and she couldn't even show commitment to keeping her dog.
It’s been said already but this is so apt.

well done to the tattler detective for finding little Arthur’s profile. I hope he is happy and safe with his new family.

Reactions: 13
I don’t even understand why she moved to London. Couldn’t she find somewhere nice and quiet in the town she was living in with her boyfriend? (I’m not from the UK, so I’m not sure where she was, somewhere in Essex?).

She was influencing from there too. Why was that not good enough anymore, all of a sudden? —Because she wants to party and meet men. That’s all great, we’re all human. But this is where she should have prioritised having a dog. If there’s one job that you can do from anywhere, it’s being an influencer. Just take the train to your Dior lunches.

Reactions: 9
I don’t even understand why she moved to London. Couldn’t she find somewhere nice and quiet in the town she was living in with her boyfriend? (I’m not from the UK, so I’m not sure where she was, somewhere in Essex?).

She was influencing from there too. Why was that not good enough anymore, all of a sudden? —Because she wants to party and meet men. That’s all great, we’re all human. But this is where she should have prioritised having a dog. If there’s one job that you can do from anywhere, it’s being an influencer. Just take the train to your Dior lunches.
We actually don't know what happened with the dog, we're just speculating - and people are allowed to move to different locations! maybe she wanted to be nearer to friends after a bad breakup

We actually don't know what happened with the dog, we're just speculating - and people are allowed to move to different locations! maybe she wanted to be nearer to friends after a bad breakup
We do know. People found out here that she returned it to the charity and shortly after that she posted it in her stories. It’s in this thread, charity ad and all.

Story is still up.

Reactions: 14
She’s explained exactly what happened and her choice to move to her current home is why she’s re-housed her rescue dog.

Pets are not disposable regardless of what you’re going through emotionally

Reactions: 9
We do know. People found out here that she returned it to the charity and shortly after that she posted it in her stories. It’s in this thread, charity ad and all.

Story is still up.
Oh tit, well my sincere apologies! Can't keep up with this thread ha x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.