Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #3 Boobs, booze and BJs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you rewatch Lizzy’s Japan trip pre and post to me, she only went to spite Ben. She made out it was amazing but she appeared drab, tired and wanted to be anywhere but Japan.

Reactions: 6
Lizzy’s Japan trip was depressing to watch. She made Tokyo seem void of any culture and as usual seemed most animated when shopping, only leaving the hotel to shop and goto IG worthy photo locations.
I assumed Lizzy only went because Lindsey was already booking her solo trip to Australia and the Halpin sisters are obsessed with Japan.

And a reminder - Lizzy thought she had Covid whilst in Japan because she had to take a lot of cough sweets.
I’m sorry, that will never fail to crack me up. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lizzy’s Japan trip was depressing to watch. She made Tokyo seem void of any culture and as usual seemed most animated when shopping, only leaving the hotel to shop and goto IG worthy photo locations.
I assumed Lizzy only went because Lindsey was already booking her solo trip to Australia and the Halpin sisters are obsessed with Japan.

And a reminder - Lizzy thought she had Covid whilst in Japan because she had to take a lot of cough sweets.
She also sat in the cafe to read a book.

I been to Japan before twice, omg every time is like entering a different world. The mix between modern and traditional, the food, the technology and the manners lol! Lizzy’s JP vlog is so depressing, didn’t she taxi everywhere too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She also sat in the cafe to read a book.

I been to Japan before twice, omg every time is like entering a different world. The mix between modern and traditional, the food, the technology and the manners lol! Lizzy’s JP vlog is so depressing, didn’t she taxi everywhere too?
She bought a tourist train pass or something but I do remember her getting a couple cabs. The one thing I can’t fault her on is her ability to walk and walk and walk! I’m a good 7 years younger than her but so many people my age just Uber everywhere - I get like 10 a week 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She bought a tourist train pass or something but I do remember her getting a couple cabs. The one thing I can’t fault her on is her ability to walk and walk and walk! I’m a good 7 years younger than her but so many people my age just Uber everywhere - I get like 10 a week 😐
10 Ubers a week?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is some Gen-Z thing I am sure 😆
Gen Z must have a lot of money to spend, that must add up. Sure they’re cheaper than taxis, but still more expensive than public transport or walking/cycling (although I admit I live in a very cycle-friendly country).

Maybe I misunderstood .

Reactions: 5
Gen Z must have a lot of money to spend, that must add up. Sure they’re cheaper than taxis, but still more expensive than public transport or walking/cycling (although I admit I live in a very cycle-friendly country).

Maybe I misunderstood .
Haha my friends and I just don’t live super close to each other walking wise, so Uber is the only way! I love how Lizzy’s so boring that I’m now the topic of discussion. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never understand how people can come out of a long term relationship and move on so quickly? Does she not miss James?

How is it that Lindsey has written a book dishing out life advice, but is doing the stupid, immature thing of PSA I HAVE A NEW LOVER to make her ex feel like tit.

She needs the likes of Tanya Burr and Estee Lalonde to tell her to rein it in so she doesn't have egg on her face a few months down the line. Keep it private you daft twit.

Reactions: 11
How is it that Lindsey has written a book dishing out life advice, but is doing the stupid, immature thing of PSA I HAVE A NEW LOVER to make her ex feel like tit.

She needs the likes of Tanya Burr and Estee Lalonde to tell her to rein it in so she doesn't have egg on her face a few months down the line. Keep it private you daft twit.
I’m pretty sure she’s just on the rebound and probably not even with this guy. This guy is probably just a friend who’s playing along. But keep it to yourself. She just comes across pathetic and desperate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.