Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #3 Boobs, booze and BJs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsey added to the thread title by overwhelming popular demand. Well done to @MoniC for coming up with the title although bones has been replaced by BJs thanks to the truly repulsive revelation last thread!

Summary:
Lizzy and Lindsey's podcast companion book 'Things You Can't Ask Yer Mum' was published.
Lindsey's moved back to London.
Err... crickets?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
wheeee, first thread title 😅 how the hell have we filled three threads with their drivel?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well done us for filling another Lizzy thread in record time! Reckon we'll have another go before 2022? 🤪

I'm having a little deja vu, as the last thread began with the launch of the infamous Reposed collab. Not that I'm foaming at the mouth for more book content, but considering it came out not even a week ago, she's promoted it way less than I would have expected. Not even a mention today. Normally publishing a book would be a highlight of a writer's career, but we all know this is not a real book. I wonder if sales have been sobering? Will it be like the Reposed collab, and she'll just let it die a quiet death and never mention it again?

Reactions: 7
Interestingly, there isn't an "About the Author" description on the US Amazon site, which means no one will know who the hell these two ladies are. I enjoyed this bit of shade on the UK product page though:

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 2.44.21 PM.png

Well, that settles who's the alpha in this relationship. Way to go, Lindsey, for submitting the same description you use on your Tinder profile. Why not also add how much you love dogs and wine? Here's a tip: if you want to stop being known as "Lizzy Hadfield's friend", start acting like a bleeping professional.

Edited to add: I just listened to some of the Audio preview. Objectively, Lindsey is a pretty good narrator (although they should have edited out all her giggling). Her voice is pleasant and crisp, and she articulates well. Lizzy on the other hand... She sounds stuffed up, as always, but is oddly monotone, and her vocal fry is unlistenable. She also speaks quicker and elides her syllables, making her segments harder to understand overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but did Lindsey and James break up?
Yeap because he doesn't like the way she pose. (jk, but 100% broken up)

The people who got their book are:
1. Influencers who have been gifted
2. Aspiring-influencers who bought it with their own money, and hoping for a shout-out

Reactions: 11
Interestingly, there isn't an "About the Author" description on the US Amazon site, which means no one will know who the hell these two ladies are. I enjoyed this bit of shade on the UK product page though:

View attachment 599419

Well, that settles who's the alpha in this relationship. Way to go, Lindsey, for submitting the same description you use on your Tinder profile. Why not also add how much you love dogs and wine? Here's a tip: if you want to stop being known as "Lizzy Hadfield's friend", start acting like a bleeping professional.

Edited to add: I just listened to some of the Audio preview. Objectively, Lindsey is a pretty good narrator (although they should have edited out all her giggling). Her voice is pleasant and crisp, and she articulates well. Lizzy on the other hand... She sounds stuffed up, as always, but is oddly monotone, and her vocal fry is unlistenable. She also speaks quicker and elides her syllables, making her segments harder to understand overall.
Right? Lindseys description is so cringe, how did their publisher OK that?

Reactions: 3
Over on the boob blog:
Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 5.16.53 PM.jpg

So much for "integrity" and "only working with brands you love". In what world would Lizzy ever wear this tacky getup? We know someone offered her Prada and she greedily said yes without hesitation. This outfit will end up on Depop like, next week.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
And the subtle flex about her small waist by sticking fingers into the waistband. Look, my jeans are too big because I'm such a small human! 🤢🤢 this reminds me of the thinspo I fell for as a teenager, disgusting!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Over on the boob blog:
View attachment 600761

So much for "integrity" and "only working with brands you love". In what world would Lizzy ever wear this tacky getup? We know someone offered her Prada and she greedily said yes without hesitation. This outfit will end up on Depop like, next week.
Sorry she looks like a trailer park girl

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look, my jeans are too big because I'm such a small human! 🤢🤢 this reminds me of the thinspo I fell for as a teenager, disgusting!
*Cardi b voice* WHAT WAS THE REASON?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Over on the boob blog:
View attachment 600761

This looks like something the IG baddies would wear. I agree with everything you said.

Reactions: 6
*Cardi b voice* WHAT WAS THE REASON?
Just wanted to add that I meant in regards to her thinking unbuttoning the jeans and shoving fingers down the side to suggest they were roomy either a) made the photo more interesting b) shows how skinny she is. If the jeans were buttoned they would have fit just fine. Why pretend they're too big to make you seem skinnier.

Reactions: 10
In the 3rd pic I thought she'd contorted herself into some bizarre bent over pose until i realised it was sideways! thirsty indeed :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.