Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #3 Boobs, booze and BJs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I do weird things with my friends but I will never post it online. Is that what Gen X or people of 40 years old do?

Reactions: 5
How would your string tie skirt fall off from eating too much? Am I being thick in wondering how that's possible, or does she mean she ripped it instead of just readjusting, in which case she's just thick?
It think she meant to say, from drinking too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The one thing that keeps coming into my head is what a bulllshit group of friends she's surrounding herself with. She's clearly going through some stuff at the minute and I know we're all free to live our lives and do whatever but I honestly don't think I could sit opposite my 'friend' - who is clearly stone cold sober, and flexing her abs - let her take pictures of herself like that knowing full well she's going to post it online and might as well say "here I am boys, nothing left to the imagination here..." I mean where is your self respect? I'm mid thirties and thankfully made the majority of my mistakes pre camera phone/pre internet but would never have occurred to me to upload those sorts of images anyway - especially when we're raised to believe we have to truly fight for our place in the workplace, to be taken seriously etc. Age 18 I remember a friend going through a particularly bad breakup at the time, getting completely trolleyed and trying to strip off in a nightclub doorway - and I went and put a coat on her and stopped her, I didn't stand by pretending to laugh with her but really laughing AT her. And that was age 18 - these women are my age and doing this. I'm just stunned by it really, I just think they should tell her to take some time away from her phone. She just seems like she's pushed the self destruct button and they are letting her. And what kind of message is this giving to her younger followers? That if you don't get where you want one way you can take a picture with your skirt off, post it online and all of a sudden your audience increases? I'm reading a book called "Trainwreck" at the moment examining women's place in history and the media and how some are portrayed and why etc - these women are in charge of their own brand, their own publicity, and this is what they choose to do? Can't be upset when it all backfires then really can they. I mean I know sex sells and all but I'm sure originally she wanted to be taken seriously as a fashion influencer right?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm going to repeat myself but since it's like a circle with those two, why not, lol. I don't mind them taking "sexy" pics and posting them, do that, if you feel like it, BUTTTT are they doing that because they're feeling hot and sexy OR is it the opposite, and they're posting it to for someone (MEN, ehem, ehem) to tell them they find them hot and sexy?

In that case, they are the opposite of women empowerment/feminism, because their perception of themselves, their own value, stems directly from men's approval. They give them the power of shooting their confidence astronomically high or crushing it.

Lindsey could use her break up to talk about some deeper issues such as the fear of staying alone while the society keeps telling you to not worry about that only to look down on you the next second. Bloody hell, she could even talk about the mistake of getting a dog and then finding out it's not a route for her. (I'd still dislike her for that decision, but at least some kind of retrospection would happen??)

Instead we get a picture in her knickers bc her skirt fell off, hihihihi. 🤭 Because that's what the boyzzzz want, right.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Goodness, I don’t have enough time to catch up on this thread but I will just say that I’m upset and disgusted by the way Lindsey treated precious baby Arthur. He’s so adorable and has been through so much, it’s just cruel and incredibly selfish. I really hope his new owners give him all the love and attention he deserves.

These two are even more spoiled and dumb than I had previously thought.

Reactions: 9
seems like lindsey has developed a new personality - eating food, bravo, we're witnessing the birth of a manic pixie dream girl next door
View attachment 712487

tbh lizzy behaves like some of sally's characters, lol
I hateeee this type of thing. Deliberately getting her body in the shot too like look how skinny I am but I eat loads I'm such a cool girl

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like it is a word, maybe she tattooed THIRSTY or SINGLE or AVAILABLE

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Lizzy’s forgotten that influencing is her job lmao like how is Linda posting more outfits than her this is getting embarrassing. You know it’s getting bad when I’m finding Lindsey’s style more interesting…it seems the student has become the master

edit: disclaimer this does not mean I think Lindsey has an ounce of style

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.