Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #3 Boobs, booze and BJs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also looks like she’s in Sarah Halpin’s (old?) house/flat while she’s away so I’m wondering if Sarah’s landlord even allows pets?! All things she should’ve thought of knowing the split was seemingly inevitable
It is the other one, Joanna, she owns it. Lindsey must be privately renting it off Joanna whilst she lives in the US.

In either the book or podcast Lizzy said Lindsey wanted a dog and they spent six months going over the pro’s and con’s of dog ownership before allowing Lindsey to get a dog. It is a case of the blind leading the blind.

Reactions: 8
I mean when every part of your life and your body is on the internet, is hard to ignore a massive pet. Haha 😂 next time influencers should just say they are baby sitting someone’s pet
Well, those weirdly posed pictures Lindsey takes are hardly spontaneous. Surely you can keep the dog out of it?

Reactions: 4

looks like they returned him to the charity (there’s some pics where he’s sitting on furniture that Lindsey had in her house) - but he’s been adopted again already. Bless you, Arthur ❤

Was so cross by this I had to create an account to share. It literally says in his profile he doesn’t like noise so why move to zone 1/2 London with him 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

looks like they returned him to the charity (there’s some pics where he’s sitting on furniture that Lindsey had in her house) - but he’s been adopted again already. Bless you, Arthur ❤

Was so cross by this I had to create an account to share. It literally says in his profile he doesn’t like noise so why move to zone 1/2 London with him 🙄
From his bio: "Unfortunately due a change of circumstances and through no fault of his own, Arthur is now looking for a new place to call home."

I don't know how much care of the dog was meant to be split between Lindsey and her ex, but it seemed from the start that he was definitely hers. It's unfortunate that they broke up and it's not like you can plan for that stuff in life, but I'm not sure what else she could have done but take him with her to London. In the end, she put her career and comfort over his. Such a crappy situation for everyone.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
From his bio: "Unfortunately due a change of circumstances and through no fault of his own, Arthur is now looking for a new place to call home."

I don't know how much care of the dog was meant to be split between Lindsey and her ex, but it seemed from the start that he was definitely hers. It's unfortunate that they broke up and it's not like you can plan for that stuff in life, but I'm not sure what else she could have done but take him with her to London. In the end, she put her career and comfort over his. Such a crappy situation for everyone.
I hope he found his forever forever home :( very sad ending. She definitely priories her comfort (what careers?) 😂 that is that stupid Hannah in the video. Poor Arthur must be so confused

Omg, please consider joining to CIA please

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This is not ok. Why does she need to be in London? Get a place in a smaller town, with your dog.

Reactions: 9
Aw that's sad :( I wondered when she moved back to London what would happen, whether she'd make adjustments to her lifestlyle for him (which would have been possible if she'd wanted to) or just get rid of him....... it didn't take long :(:mad:

Hopefully he will have a nicer home now.

Reactions: 10
That is so crappy and makes me so sad for Arthur. Yes it's awful that Linds and James broke up but she is so much more fortunate than others by not being tied to an office job. She could be based anywhere - even in quieter parts of London if she felt she needed to. Heck she could live on the doorstep of Richmond Park if she was so inclined, but instead chose to live in an Instagramable house and prioritised that over her dog. PETS ARE FOR LIFE NOT A SEASON. I hope Arthur has now found a forever home with people that are willing to put in the work.

Lindsey spent last year crying because James couldn't commit to her, and she couldn't even show commitment to keeping her dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did estee get rid of her dog too?
No, but loads of people criticised wild at heart for allowing Estee to keep the dog because the dog has severe anxiety issue. People were saying Estee isn’t responsible.

No, but loads of people criticised wild at heart for allowing Estee to keep the dog because the dog has severe anxiety issue. People were saying Estee isn’t responsible.
Ah, ok. Last i followed her she was going out of her way for that dog, getting therapy and driving to parks to walk her.

ok, I'm officially pissed, his profile reads: "Please note that a change of environment means he is likely to regress, so further training building up time alone will be needed." - I wonder whether it was something they experienced before OR it's specifically meant to keep the likes of lindsey away

(also, he was found with 2 broken legs, like, that's not a dog you want to adopt and then give back, bleeping hell)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
OMG This is so crappy of Lindsay. She didn't even last days with him on her own. I'm so put off her right now - Defo an unfollow.
In the amount of time she'd had him poor Arthur has been rehoused 3 times already. That must be so disorientating for him.
I think she couldn't hack make him a priority and to be able to go to all these 'influencer invites'.
No wonder she's not addressing it on Insta.But keeps putting on naff underwear shots to try and distract us ha

Lol who messaged her?
OMG is she reading this right now hahah! How bloody weird she posted this on her stories - joke

Reactions: 15
Did she not think to take into consideration her dog’s needs when she moved? Surely most normal people would.

these influencers do everything for the gram without considering that they are dealing with real life animals with feelings?

She moved him to a home she clearly knew wasn’t right for him - then tossed him to the side. She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 24
Like magic…
Also the poor thing, a big dog like that with a hard start needs proper training. I know it can be seen as "fun dancing" from the outside. But as someone who's owned reactive rescues that need training I can't think of much worse things than encouraging jumping up like that as play time. Especially with broken legs. What a joke.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.