Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #3 Boobs, booze and BJs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is the other one, Joanna, she owns it. Lindsey must be privately renting it off Joanna whilst she lives in the US.
Yep. Don't ever say that Lindsey hasn't benefited from her wealthy connections.

I was slightly bemused a few pages back when some Tattlers were singing Lindsey's praises simply because she hasn't had Lizzy's level of privilege. She is still an underworked and massively overpaid influencer who decided that even making the occasional YouTube video was too much of an imposition. Not to mention rehoming her dog so she can move to east London and shag her way through Tinder.

Reactions: 14
I just think about when they’re no longer considered cool or “influential”, or brands notice their follow count and interactions going down, or Instagram isn’t the most popular platform anymore, the gifting stops, so does the paid content and promo, and you’re forgotten, left with a mortgage to pay on house worth over £1 million and a massive ego… is that when mummy comes in to pay your bills? Or is that when you move back up north to a proper job? It’s all so shallow and temporary! Your whole sense of self and career defined by how many people like an edited photo of your nipples poking through your ridiculously expensive tank top. How can they not worry about their futures when they get wrinkled, puffier faces, lose touch with trends? what happened to hard work?
I completely agree and was just thinking about that too. What they are perhaps not recognising is that they (influencers) are being consumed (by brands) just as much as they consume. The way i see the culture right now is how disposable everything as become. It becomes a frightening reality when that infringes on humanity. I largely grew up pre-social media (Facebook launched during my final year at uni). The idea of selling out in order to be 'cool' was NOT a thing in the 90's/early 00's (contrary, the alt scene/underground was seen to be cool). When reality TV kicked in, that spelt the beginning of the end. This is all a by-product/evolution of that cycle. Basically, once they fall from grace – because that will be inevitable at some point – will they become confronted by the sad and empty reality of their lives. All the materialism they have accumulated will not fill that void.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree with everything that's been said. The thing that baffles me though is that so many people don't see these things you have all mentioned and still support and follow and comment and buy through aff links. There is clearly an audience for what they are doing and I have no idea how! How long it will last is another question.

I personally don't follow any influencers, I'm not contributing to their follower count and likes and my feed is much more interesting now, and much less time spent comparing myself.
There are people who think the vaccine is a conduit for government tracking devices, but use smart phones on a daily basis. There’s a sucker born every minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There are people who think the vaccine is a conduit for government tracking devices, but use smart phones on a daily basis. There’s a sucker born every minute.
Don’t need to go far, there is someone who thinks tampons go into the loo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The crafty pic of her eating burgers with a male in tatooos. Ooooh you immature tease.
Yes you’re shaggjng another male post James .... to show off in this manner is so crass

I hope James has met someone hotter and more mature

Reactions: 10
I completely agree and was just thinking about that too. What they are perhaps not recognising is that they (influencers) are being consumed (by brands) just as much as they consume. The way i see the culture right now is how disposable everything as become. It becomes a frightening reality when that infringes on humanity. I largely grew up pre-social media (Facebook launched during my final year at uni). The idea of selling out in order to be 'cool' was NOT a thing in the 90's/early 00's (contrary, the alt scene/underground was seen to be cool). When reality TV kicked in, that spelt the beginning of the end. This is all a by-product/evolution of that cycle. Basically, once they fall from grace – because that will be inevitable at some point – will they become confronted by the sad and empty reality of their lives. All the materialism they have accumulated will not fill that void.
Exactly! I’m glad you agree. And brands aren’t exactly compassionate people who care about the people they gift to, they are literally looking for numbers and evidence for where to spend their money on influencers. It is a fairly cheap way of them using people for their profit.

I just can’t imagine these types of influencers going back a real job after their moment in the spotlight, and having to work hard so they can have nice things. Most workplaces won’t accept “influencer” on a CV! These types of people no doubt come to think they are entitled to have nice things because of their follower count. and you’re right, when those gifted items stop coming…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The crafty pic of her eating burgers with a male in tatooos. Ooooh you immature tease.
Yes you’re shaggjng another male post James .... to show off in this manner is so crass

Earth to Lindsey: You're not in high school anymore. Enough with this petty tit.

Actually, I hope James hasn't found someone yet. I hope he's taking the proper time to heal, enjoy being single, and grow from the experience so he's in a healthy place mentally when he eventually enters into another relationship. Can't say Lindsey has done the same.

• Haha
Exactly! I’m glad you agree. And brands aren’t exactly compassionate people who care about the people they gift to, they are literally looking for numbers and evidence for where to spend their money on influencers. It is a fairly cheap way of them using people for their profit.

I just can’t imagine these types of influencers going back a real job after their moment in the spotlight, and having to work hard so they can have nice things. Most workplaces won’t accept “influencer” on a CV! These types of people no doubt come to think they are entitled to have nice things because of their follower count. and you’re right, when those gifted items stop coming…
Half the time brands are working with firms that do the actual gifting. The brand says get X new product to 500 influencers and then that firm just goes out to people on their lists. The brand might say to definitely send to it A, B, C, but otherwise I don’t think they really care as long as there’s an ROI.

Reactions: 8
I agree Lizzy is terrified to admit that she has mostly everything ticked off, had great experiences all so young, quickly and yes gifted, PR the worst to me was the trip to the St. Kitts. Why wasn’t another creator invited oh, my bad not affluent enough. There are a few creators I know that would’ve appreciated, but also given amazing content. As it happens who aren’t white privileged yet Lizzy and Lindsey were offered the trip. Lizzy continually goes on about how she’s zapping through work— getting up at 6am then finishes by lunch to then burn her skin aka tan, enjoy the summer. In general to me, even her supposed friends can’t relate to her she’s in a league of her own— her entire 20s mostly spent just on holiday mode no care in the world, nothing and continuing. Lindsey, appears to be doing amazingly, but I’m not so sure now in terms of her finance if everything is gifted, press loan.
I do wonder how she actually makes an income as for Lizzy we all know it’s inheritance and, overpriced fees for ads when the results have been poor hence, her agency dropping her. However, there’s certainly more to it: Lizzy’s poor work, performance and yes delivery then pandemic in general. Lizzy is approaching 29 then the big 30, I think scares her to be without a boyfriend in a huge house etc. The reality is most men don’t really want to be outdone by their partners financially and will never admit this so they’ll get envious, tired and end up leaving. How do you meet a boyfriend or have a serious long term relationship as an influencer today?

If I were Lindsey, I will just MIA to pretend that I was grieving. She was caught out yesterday and today she is back to her old self

This is so sad, this was what we did in our early twenties when we show off our latest prize, thinking our ex will be jealous. The truth is, they hardly feel anything.

Lizzy really need to hide her whereabout, as a single female, regardless of where she stays

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Does anybody follow Rachel Nguyen? She’s an LA based content creator / influencer. She’s (mostly) pretty cool. She too had a big breakup and took guardianship of their shared big dog on her own. I think she’s who Lindsey based her single woman with big dog lifestyle, as I know they’ve met. Even their houses have a similar aesthetic.

But it seems like Lindsey didn’t realise how much work having a dog actually is, and she couldn’t replicate Rachel’s lifestyle that fitted in with her own largely self centred one. In which case, having read all of the above, I quite like Rachel all the more for making it work.

Does anybody follow Rachel Nguyen? She’s an LA based content creator / influencer. She’s (mostly) pretty cool. She too had a big breakup and took guardianship of their shared big dog on her own. I think she’s who Lindsey based her single woman with big dog lifestyle, as I know they’ve met. Even their houses have a similar aesthetic.

But it seems like Lindsey didn’t realise how much work having a dog actually is, and she couldn’t replicate Rachel’s lifestyle that fitted in with her own largely self centred one. In which case, having read all of the above, I quite like Rachel all the more for making it work.

You can just tell Rachel is much level headed than Lindsey, like the previous posters said, Lindsey prioritises her life and comfort. I personally don't think she did a lot of work with Arthur. I would like to know what Hannah and Catarina think about Lindsey abandoning the dog.

Reactions: 6
I have three dogs, two of which are big. Just need to paint my walls blinding white and lose 2 stone and I'm all set!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Rachel definitely "influences the influencers" despite having a smaller following, and one of the key differences is she actually has a career / work life outside of influencing. Similar to Christine Nguyen who is actually just the coolest, calmest woman ever, with varied creative pursuits. LA and London could not be more different in terms of lifestyle... (London appeals to me more, but I'm reconciled to not owning a pet until I own a home / settle down / stop travelling etc)

Reactions: 13
Rachel definitely "influences the influencers" despite having a smaller following, and one of the key differences is she actually has a career / work life outside of influencing. Similar to Christine Nguyen who is actually just the coolest, calmest woman ever, with varied creative pursuits. LA and London could not be more different in terms of lifestyle... (London appeals to me more, but I'm reconciled to not owning a pet until I own a home / settle down / stop travelling etc)
You can’t shag your tinder date and be like, sorry gtg, feed dog.

• Haha
We seem to be in need of a new thread title ladies.
Lizzy Hatfield and Lindsey Holland #4 trust funded house and prefer the company of tattoos over dogs

Arthur 😢 too soon? Keep the good threads titles coming.

Reactions: 7
I am done!
They must be a bit dim, they could just do Onlyfans and make a lot of money, and post influencer type of photos on their insta. This is just embarrassing and cringing 😬

You have separate your desperate ass news for attention with your so-called professional account. Never mix work and private stuff.

• Heart
How would your string tie skirt fall off from eating too much? Am I being thick in wondering how that's possible, or does she mean she ripped it instead of just readjusting, in which case she's just thick?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.