Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "places to read" list is live and it's...um...sparse? So, these are all follower provided, which is even weirder because how many people are actually going to read in St. Louis, Missouri?!

And then Lindsey was interviewed for an IG called Surfers. What a grift this woman is running. I hope all their followers who are true surfers revolt because Lindsey is less than a novice and getting interviewed by a surfing account?! Absolute buffoonery!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me and my bad eyesight or is there a major typo on the Alohas trip itinerary Lindsey just posted? 15h - 15h?

Also, were two other skinny and white, but seemingly classier influencers sick so they had to call on Lindsey and Kim to fill the slots? Aesthetically they do not fit in with the rest of the girls there lol. I doubt the brief called for mismatched tomboy giant and soccer mom influencers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That surfers interview is a joke! One single photo of her on a bloody surfboard?!! RIDICULOUS.
---
Next thread - survey on how long before Lizzy drops Buffy's like a hot potato?! I give it six months, tops.

Reactions: 4
I think 6 months very generous Jen.
I say 3.
Lindsay and surfing is the original “ Emperor’s New Clothes “

• Haha
The "places to read" list is live and it's...um...sparse? So, these are all follower provided, which is even weirder because how many people are actually going to read in St. Louis, Missouri?!

And then Lindsey was interviewed for an IG called Surfers. What a grift this woman is running. I hope all their followers who are true surfers revolt because Lindsey is less than a novice and getting interviewed by a surfing account?! Absolute buffoonery!
"Surfers" is one of a handful of social media accounts owned by a digital publisher called Emergent Media. At a glance, they look like loosely related, generic, buzzword-salady brands capitalizing on the same breezy, Gen-Z vibe as Marnie Rays (which is probably already on its way out). I think they just employ other influencers to make listicles and "travel guides" for them, no actual journalism required. I doubt anybody follows them.

• Heart
A moment for Linda’s new vlog title, give me strength! I don’t know if I’ve got the mental space to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I get a strong sense that meditation isn’t working for Lindsey… I feel like she’s more erratic and highly strung than ever

• Haha
I get a strong sense that meditation isn’t working for Lindsey… I feel like she’s more erratic and highly strung than ever
I’m literally struggling to understand what the hell is going on inside her head. She stays in beautiful apartments, goes on an extended sabbatical, gets gifted clothes/shoes, invites to events, goes out to lovely restaurants, catches up with friends. Has facials, hair done, meditation, are we missing something here??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
At least Lindsey admits in her latest vlog that an upcoming press trip is a holiday lol
---
I think a lot of influencers who held down 9-5s prior to going full time grifter for the free clothes, makeup, and vacays, are really unsettled by the lack of consistency and routine they now have. She's like a dog right before a storm: pacing, anxious, aimless, aloof. Add to that being an "entrepreneur" and apparently, after having her human chart (what) read, she's not fit for work and she needs to delegate?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This woman is just so unhinged. It makes me want to scream. I dont know why I continue to watch these vlogs as they just leave me annoyed. Goes from balling her eyes out about seeing herself in photos in the sunset to completely fine talking about paper texture in the space of .1 of a second. I just can’t. Go back to work in the real world, delegate (😖 loser), and take those hideous denim shorts off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This woman is just so unhinged. It makes me want to scream. I dont know why I continue to watch these vlogs as they just leave me annoyed. Goes from balling her eyes out about seeing herself in photos in the sunset to completely fine talking about paper texture in the space of .1 of a second. I just can’t. Go back to work in the real world, delegate (😖 loser), and take those hideous denim shorts off.
😂😂the only thing I liked was the denim shorts, just didn’t like how she styled them. Unhinged is the right word but from when it transpires on the screen, what the hell is she like in person. I think most will struggle to have a normal 9-5, the loss of freedom, gifts, trips, their own time to do the hell they want…the transition back would be a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 4
You gotta be a certain type of person to be ok filming yourself sobbing over how proud you are of yourself, edit it and post it online without feeling like a complete dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You gotta be a certain type of person to be ok filming yourself sobbing over how proud you are of yourself, edit it and post it online without feeling like a complete dick.
i reckon is hard to ever feel like a dick when you are surrounded by people who are doing the same thing and have enough people saying "goals girlie 💋" under your posts, imo that's why so many influencers basically don't have friends who aren't influencers themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Linda wanted to be the wife and kids who stays at home whilst James works. She didn’t get that, hence the mental breakdown. I hate it but I’m pretty sure 99% of it is linked to her being single

Reactions: 11
Linda needs to get a bloody grip! It's beyond ridiculous now. The level of privilege?!! Honestly, just do one. She should be ashamed.

Reactions: 3