Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Lizzy says that she doesn't want to be the host of the book club?! She's not a host. She wants the attendees to tell her how to talk about books. She'll create a soundtrack, and they'll spend time reading alone at the start of the event. None of this makes any sense?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Also Lizzy says that she doesn't want to be the host of the book club?! She's not a host. She wants the attendees to tell her how to talk about books. She'll create a soundtrack, and they'll spend time reading alone at the start of the event. None of this makes any sense?!
WTF!
A soundtrack and sit there reading alone?
what is the point of this?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sitting there reading is not what happens in a book club usually... You do that before the event?!

Reactions: 6
what will she possibly have to say in this book club,

"this character was so so good"
"this character was so so bad"

she (and the other (fool) members) are gonna find out real quick that's she's the least intelligent in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
what will she possibly have to say in this book club,

"this character was so so good"
"this character was so so bad"

she (and the other (fool) members) are gonna find out real quick that's she's the least intelligent in the room.
I find it interesting she said she created Buffy's to learn how to talk about books. People are paying her to teach her how to talk about books! What a scam.

In my opinion, the draw of a book club is to meet up with the same folks monthly and talk about the books, but ultimately it's a time for friends to carve out time together and hang out. If she's just charging people to sit silently and read and, since she's chosen not to host the discussion, it's just going to be a bunch of strangers who all look like Lizzy saying why or why not they liked the book. That sounds...fun?

• Haha
She's creating a soundtrack too guys! The fact that the ones with food are going to be £65+ is just bonkers. Really this is just an old school blogger meetup, albeit with a huge price tag...

• Wow
  • Sick
This. Is. Madness. Who the duck pays money to sit and read in a group, in silence? (Apparently, folks who have never set foot in a library or had a high school English teacher at the end of her rope). Also, where is Lizzy playing the playlist? At the event? Or do patrons just listen to it on their own time, unlike the books they're supposed to discuss? What a farce.

• Haha
i think i would rather sit and read next to a group of drunk german soccer fans celebrating their favourite team's win than attend a reading event organised by lizzy

on a more serious note, is she stupid? book clubs are usually for talking or analysing a book, not for reading the book 😭 you can always trust these two to do below the minimum and trying to monetise it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure the weddings she has this summer are just Estee's and other influencers', but if Lindsey rolled up in a completely see through mini/maxi dress to mine, I'd be pissed.

Does Lindsey not have a microwave? Everything she mentioned she wanted to eat doesn't require a oven/stove 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure the weddings she has this summer are just Estee's and other influencers', but if Lindsey rolled up in a completely see through mini/maxi dress to mine, I'd be pissed.

Does Lindsey not have a microwave? Everything she mentioned she wanted to eat doesn't require a oven/stove 🤔
Actually, I'd love to be at a wedding where Lindsey stumbles in wearing a see-through napkin, but in a Michael-Jackson-eating-popcorn kind of way. Seeing that level of self-delusion in real life is a rare and special treat.

• Haha
Per meeting???
Yes! Anyone who has ever been to a book club will know that eating a set menu AND having a discussion about books just wouldn't work... But I guess she knows what she's doing 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lizzy is being a wayyy more active on insta lately.. all ads of course..

Reactions: 3
Lizzy should write a (or another shite) book and call it 'Space-filling words for Instagrammers'. Same as the Inghams, she's another one who pads out shallow content with the overuse of the word 'so'. I so so so love my #antler suitcase, this book is so so so so so good. Pointless content.

Or '101 ways to push no hair behind your ears'.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let’s take a moment for Linda’s latest, I mean where do I even start? Is she seriously on crack, what is the point of uploading a load of whining and moaning drivel. I just don’t get it. So this is her go to behaviour and then to sign off by stating I hope you enjoyed watching. Seriously this was beyond painful.

• Haha
Let’s take a moment for Linda’s latest, I mean where do I even start? Is she seriously on crack, what is the point of uploading a load of whining and moaning drivel. I just don’t get it. So this is her go to behaviour and then to sign off by stating I hope you enjoyed watching. Seriously this was beyond painful.
What makes me laugh even more is when she keeps banging on about how much work she’s got on. Or the hardest worker to man kind.
Work consisting of sound healing , reiki, changing bed sheets, buying lampshades ( when she will only be in London for a month of the year)

she’s absolutely bonkers.

it truly amazes me how much money these guys make for doing duck all

• Haha