Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl, Costa Rica is not your home. You are a tourist who is staying for an extended period of time. You are spending your days with other tourists who are there for an extended period of time. You are a white interloper with money.

The audacity to travel to a place twice and declare it home sounds very colonialist-y (had to write it in a way an influencer would understand...-y at the end lol).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Girl, Costa Rica is not your home. You are a tourist who is staying for an extended period of time. You are spending your days with other tourists who are there for an extended period of time. You are a white interloper with money.
i thought her home was lisbon 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That was then but this is now peppin !
How many times can this idiot try and re invent herself ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To call either place "home" when I guaran-bleeping-tee you Lindsey doesn't speak Portuguese or Spanish... Ayayay....

To call either place "home" when I guaran-bleeping-tee you Lindsey doesn't speak Portuguese or Spanish... Ayayay....
but she's taken pictures of kids without asking and posted them on her stories multiple times, shipped her furniture there and then has organised a holiday for fellow white, skinny, totally not speaking any spanish or portuguese girlies! what else do you people want, it's basically as if she's lived there for her entire life 🙄

• Haha
How have they not heard of antibes?!? Influencers are forever going on about the South of France but can't pronounce antibes. The brandss I work for give pronunciation for some of our products as we're tired of our products name being butchered by some influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long have Lindsey and Lizzy lived in London? And they've just discovered the bus?
---
Lindsey sharing insight about surfing?! More like here are some swim suit selfies, ow surfing is hard, guys surfing is so relaxing, guys I'm on a privileged white girl spiritual journey and you too can have a journey by paying $7k to come to one of my retreats!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How long have Lindsey and Lizzy lived in London? And they've just discovered the bus?
---
Lindsey sharing insight about surfing?! More like here are some swim suit selfies, ow surfing is hard, guys surfing is so relaxing, guys I'm on a privileged white girl spiritual journey and you too can have a journey by paying $7k to come to one of my retreats!!!
I actually found that segment quite infuriating and my fury was compounded when she then went on to say she had an early start as she woke up at 8.30 and its taken it out of her. How can an 8 30 start take it out of you when all u do is get facials, do some kind of pilates and drink Guinness with lizzy all day?!

Lindsey doesn't have nearly the same amount of money as lizzie nor a healthy trust fund to fall back on. Wouldn't suprise me if shes up to her eyeballs in debt, and having debt isn't as cheap as it used to be and marketing budgets are being cut, the bottom will fall out soon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched Lindseys latest vlog, ugh this woman is so self absorbed, a month holiday with two other skinny white women isn't a cultural and spiritual awakening.. it's just your zillonth holiday this past 12 months :rolleyes: also does any evidence actually exist of her actually surfing because for all she bleats on about it I don't think she has ever photographed or filmed herself on a surf board lmao :unsure:

Reactions: 10
I question her friend's therapist accreditation. Pretty sure it's against HIPPA rules to be taking client calls from outside the US if she's a certified psychiatrist or psychotherapist. I'm thinking she's just a life coach.

Gotta love how Lindsey goes to a foreign country and just hangs out with other white people. Santa Teresa sounds like it's heading in the direction of Tulum: just a lot of wealthy white people driving up prices and doing nothing for the local economies.