Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why she took down her Wales trip video from yesterday? Other than the fact that half of the footage wasn’t colour graded and she spent 0.2 seconds describing the unspecified SUV Mercedes loaned her.
That video was the last drop for me! How on Earth she thinks that guy can film? Is clumsy, unstable, horrible to watch! This was getting in my nerves every time she posted a video with him filming her on street and trying to make every one nauseous with the tremulous image, and yesterday I wrote about it in the comments. Aldo saw some comments about her lack of one single word ab the massacre in Gaza, maybe was this bit

Reactions: 4
That video was the last drop for me! How on Earth she thinks that guy can film? Is clumsy, unstable, horrible to watch! This was getting in my nerves every time she posted a video with him filming her on street and trying to make every one nauseous with the tremulous image, and yesterday I wrote about it in the comments. Aldo saw some comments about her lack of one single word ab the massacre in Gaza, maybe was this bit
Not me defending lizzy, but why should she be making comments about gaza/ israel

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aldo saw some comments about her lack of one single word ab the massacre in Gaza, maybe was this bit
do we really need comments from people who can't even describe a basic t-shirt and their reviews of books are basically "so good guys"? she is neither articulate, nor educated, and she doesn't give a duck, because she would have shared at least some links/posts by now, is she tone-deaf? yeah. do we need another proof of it? nope 💀

Reactions: 12
If Lizzy can't even talk with any erudition about a book, I don't really think we can expect her to have an intelligent opinion on geopolitical affairs tbh?!

Reactions: 8
I’m always intrigued to know what they look like in real life in comparison to what they show on IG with their expensive clothes .
Is she quite dowdy??
Yeah - if you didn't know who she was, you'd never pick her out as a fahion influencer

do we really need comments from people who can't even describe a basic t-shirt and their reviews of books are basically "so good guys"? she is neither articulate, nor educated, and she doesn't give a duck, because she would have shared at least some links/posts by now, is she tone-deaf? yeah. do we need another proof of it? nope 💀
New testing basics concept:
lizzie takes her followers through the history of the region since british colonisation ways then evaluates the strengths and weakness of options available eg israeli reoccupation, 2 state solution, three state solution etc

Lindsey will randomly pop up and vote for any solution that will help her to be able to help her run a marnie rays trip of the west Bank

By the end of the 20 min youtube video, we will have a resolution to the middle east and peace will finally be in the region after a century of turmoil

Who needs christiane amanpour when you have lizzy hadfield🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why she took down her Wales trip video from yesterday? Other than the fact that half of the footage wasn’t colour graded and she spent 0.2 seconds describing the unspecified SUV Mercedes loaned her.
I think you just said why 😂😂
I would add that the camera wobbles made it impossible to look at anything they talked about and the inane chat was not drowned out by music.

Reactions: 5
I thought I briefly saw her video and then couldn’t find it. No idea but there must have been a solid reason!

Reactions: 1
I thought I briefly saw her video and then couldn’t find it. No idea but there must have been a solid reason!
same, I saw the video and saved it to watch later and it was gone.

was it an ad? maybe the brand wasn't happy with the quality of the content lol

Reactions: 2
Maybe the car sponsor didn't like how it was featured, maybe?

House owners didn't like the unofficial view? (she said she paid for it herself though)
---
There, corrected it for her.
also have to provide own flight and transfers, get free room but you have to share. Job entails.. Prep and cook food we buy (on the cheap) and make it look £££ (make something out of nothing)

Reactions: 3
Uh oh, Girlswrl (a female founded skate collective) are doing a surf/skate retreat in Portugal and it's run by people who actually skate and surf, for a similar price to Marnie Rays, and they have a massive and very inclusive following. I know which one I'd chose! (If I had a spare €3500 to piss up the wall)

• Wow
  • Haha
I really wish influencers would just be honest and say they quit their full time jobs because they were making money swindling people out of their hard earned cash under the guise of being a friend.

IMG_1694.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, I'm sorry. I have to say it. She's now telling us to "protect our peace". Ya must be easy to protect your peace when you do nothing of value day-to-day and then dick off halfway around the world to surf all while the world falls into ruin.

It feels like she came back to the UK for a month to earn some cash from affiliate links, film some ad content, and open herPR packages to bankroll her next trip to Costa Rica. And then she has "her team" (all of whom are definitely making far less than she is) shouldering all the Marnie Rays work and whatever else she's got them doing just for her to magically appear again once the retreats start.

Reactions: 7
Ok, I'm sorry. I have to say it. She's now telling us to "protect our peace". Ya must be easy to protect your peace when you do nothing of value day-to-day and then dick off halfway around the world to surf all while the world falls into ruin.

It feels like she came back to the UK for a month to earn some cash from affiliate links, film some ad content, and open herPR packages to bankroll her next trip to Costa Rica. And then she has "her team" (all of whom are definitely making far less than she is) shouldering all the Marnie Rays work and whatever else she's got them doing just for her to magically appear again once the retreats start.
I wish I could protect my peace and just bum on a beach for best part of the year.
How the h3ll is she affording all of this and her 'team'?
---
I can't even afford rent in the place I live in. Let alone just have a swanky flat as a base in the most expensive city whilst I fly off to an expensive country for a retreat. Costa Rica is not cheap. Full of rich american's from silicon Valley who are destroying the essence of Costa Rica and driving price up for the locals.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Elizabeth must have deleted the video because of the Starbucks drive thru. Starbucks are being boycott because they removed and are/were attempting to sue their workers union over social media posts in support for Palestine. Among other things.
Unfortunate timing for Elizabeth who even in the vlog insinuated Starbies, a chain, is beneath her. We all know Miss Hadfield only consumes coffee from independent coffee houses with their unique roasts and blends, aka ground coffee or beans bought from the local Tesco.

When I watched the video it was all popping off in the comments and people just used it as an excuse to discuss how ignorant and distasteful Elizabeth has become in recent years. I don’t know what people expect from Elizabeth she has always been politically ignorant, she had to get Anne to explain Brexit in a vlog and then how she treated Luigi. Regardless, we all know Elizabeth can’t take any criticism.

For me the worst part of the vlog was the end where Elizabeth declared she paid for accommodation with her own money. Elizabeth was being morally superior and transparent, she actually said she ‘knows what influencers are like’ and insinuated she’s miss transparency. Errr… Elizabeth you are the least transparent influencer I follow, she doesn’t even declare her paid ad’s properly. And never mind the ad disclosure on that gifted hotel stay this week Elizabeth, eh?
Sometimes I think influencer ad/gifting declaimers are a bit tit for tat, everyone knows everything they post is for their own gain. But ultimately I think it comes down to respect influencers have for their followers - of which Elizabeth certainly has none. It literally takes a second to write ‘ad’ on anything paid or gifted and I doubt doing so would make any difference to Elizabeth’s lack of engagement these days.

You do have to wonder what on earth goes through Elizabeth’s head sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10