Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lizzy contributes nothing to anyone but herself. What Lizzy wants, Lizzy gets, none of this "borrowing" nonsense. Besides, if she can't fill her shelves with physical books, how will people know how smart she is?!

Speaking of books, remember how she and Lindsey wrote one based on their podcast? Remember that they even had a podcast?? If you look it up now, it just abruptly ends a few episodes into "Season" 5. I'm sure by then nobody was even listening anymore, but it's laughable that they just stopped doing it and never said a word about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if I’m going over old ground.
Linda is moving to where?
Who knows but I guess we’ll find out on Mon, no wait Mon am, no perhaps Tuesday, yeah Tuesday, cause got to get the weekend droning in (cue eye roll). Actually, guys you just tell me when to post!!!! I mean Jesus Christ wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Linda’s new video…. What’s with all the spiritual coping mechanisms

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I tried to watch Linda's vlog on 1.5x speed but after 10 minutes of her talking at the camera on her couch, and seeing that the rest of the video was another 30 minutes of the same, I couldn't do it to myself. Linda's landlord is selling the apartment which is why she has to move. She's staying in London, but plans to not be there 100% of the time because her "heart's not in it". I mean, isn't this basically what she did when she "moved" to Portugal? So now we have two intercontinental twats on our hands. Lindsey should just put her furniture in storage and rent a room in Lizzy's house; they're barely ever in town at the same time anyway. But Lindsey probably doesn't want to stay somewhere so out of the way and Lizzy thinks having a roommate is beneath her. She needs that spare room for all her clothes anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More likely she can’t afford the rent anymore.
---
I URGE you all to watch it at 1.75 … it’s hilarious!
She’s barking mad, an empty vessel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So according to Linda, she’s so bleeping lazy/stressed that she needs a ‘team’ to upload a video for her so she can cope with life. But uploading videos and photos is her job, no?! They really cannot emotionally deal with normal life at all, can they?! I’m only 5 minutes in but she’s acting like the minute you land in Costa Rica, the country itself enforces ‘finding yourself’ exercises on you. Is she trying to say she was on a specific retreat or summat without actually telling us?

She STILL doesn’t understand what a vlog is. It’s not listing what you’re going to do or nonstop moaning into a camera. You’re meant to film WHILST YOU DO STUFF!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has Lindsey ever mentioned seeing a therapist? I feel like she absolutely needs to talk to a professional to work through whatever she’s been going through. The manic way she described her “healing journey” in Costa Rica reminded me a lot of when you first start going to therapy. The initial catharsis makes ALL the feelings start to come out all of a sudden, but unlike trust falls, therapy is a long term process.

Reactions: 6
I’m a big fan of therapy and it’s helped me a LOT.
I think I would have a therapist on speed dial if I was an “ influencer “ as it’s such a sound destroying environment to be in … strangers picking you apart on a daily basis ? No thanks.
No amount of free tit from Raey could tempt me.
Linda had a career with the NHS before she started this but it’s not glamorous and filled with freebies. The last vlog came across as really sad and speeded up manic.
---
Soul even !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I tried to watch Linda's vlog on 1.5x speed but after 10 minutes of her talking at the camera on her couch, and seeing that the rest of the video was another 30 minutes of the same, I couldn't do it to myself. Linda's landlord is selling the apartment which is why she has to move. She's staying in London, but plans to not be there 100% of the time because her "heart's not in it". I mean, isn't this basically what she did when she "moved" to Portugal? So now we have two intercontinental twats on our hands. Lindsey should just put her furniture in storage and rent a room in Lizzy's house; they're barely ever in town at the same time anyway. But Lindsey probably doesn't want to stay somewhere so out of the way and Lizzy thinks having a roommate is beneath her. She needs that spare room for all her clothes anyway.
wait, somewhere so out of the way? Where the heck does Lizzie live??! I’ve assumed Hackney cos that’s where all the outfit pics are lol

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend! I don't live in London, so it was just the impression I got from other folks here who are more familiar with the area. :)

Put it this way - not a whole load of influencer events happening in Clapton. No offence to Clapton.

Walked past Lizzy waiting for the bus in Shoreditch today. Can confirm so plain irl - had to do a double take.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Walked past Lizzy waiting for the bus in Shoreditch today. Can confirm so plain irl - had to do a double take.
I’m always intrigued to know what they look like in real life in comparison to what they show on IG with their expensive clothes .
Is she quite dowdy??

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen her IRL when she was at her “peak” during her Notting Hill days. Quite plain in person but I will say she’s quite tall. Otherwise she just looks very normal, like any passerby.
nothing wrong looking plain though!

I’ve seen Lizzy twice in the last 6 months and once she was with Lindsey! When they were together it was super sunny and they were taking Instagram pics so I noticed them both straight away. They came into the cafe I was in and seemed nice if quiet. When I saw Lizzy by herself it was raining - I think it was earlier this year - and she looked nice (think wearing some sort of long black or brown leather coat?) but a bit stressed / unhappy about the weather I assume

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why she took down her Wales trip video from yesterday? Other than the fact that half of the footage wasn’t colour graded and she spent 0.2 seconds describing the unspecified SUV Mercedes loaned her.

• Haha