Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's bonkers to me that Lindsey has been surfing for a year and has already made it her entire personality AND is profiting off of it. I hate how influencers can do something for a hot minute and then make money by positioning themselves as "experts" or anything other than the novices they actually are (cough cough organizing wellness retreats or charging £200 for a styling session on Indyx). They're completely undermining the actual professionals.
Without a scrap of wax on her board.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's bonkers to me that Lindsey has been surfing for a year and has already made it her entire personality AND is profiting off of it. I hate how influencers can do something for a hot minute and then make money by positioning themselves as "experts" or anything other than the novices they actually are (cough cough organizing wellness retreats or charging £200 for a styling session on Indyx). They're completely undermining the actual professionals.
Yes, that’s the sad reality of it all!

Reactions: 2
It’s only a phase though, non of this is sustainable long term.
It will end up like the towels. People will only fall for it for so long.

Reactions: 4
At this point, I genuinely don't understand what either of them would consider their talents. I don't know why any brand would choose to book them. It doesn't make any sense at all.

I feel sorry for whoever's job it is to keep tabs on all the talentless, vacuous influencers out there like L&L and decide how much of their company's money to spend on them. I hope they have a good therapist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lindsey crying over her spiritual awakening in Costa Rica like she's trying to win an Eat Pray Love cosplay competition.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Lindsey crying over her spiritual awakening in Costa Rica like she's trying to win an Eat Pray Love cosplay competition.
Anything you can copy here would be great 😂😂😂she blocked me years ago when she asked for ideas to eat out in Chelmsford or wherever she moved to and I suggested she google. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lindsey has found her calling about 20 times since I started following her. She was exactly the same about moving to Portugal with that man.

She is never happy or satisfied because she’s not working on herself. She can do a sound bath every day but fundamentally something within her can’t stick to anything.

• Heart
She did similar to me !
Also Lucy Williams, she went to see Green Book and said it was amazing… I legitimately asked her what she thought about the racism allegations for that film because I understood it was problematic… she blocked me. It was around 2018. I bet she put a black square up in June 2020 too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Matches - every skinny white influencer's fave e-tailer because they're very liberal with the vouchers and make Raey - is going into administration!

I JUST posted this exact comment in the Fashion Luvvies thread! What will they do without their Raey freebies? (Did anyone actually ever buy full price Raey?)

P.S There's a LTK party this evening in London. There will be tears at all that lost affiliate commission!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anything you can copy here would be great 😂😂😂she blocked me years ago when she asked for ideas to eat out in Chelmsford or wherever she moved to and I suggested she google. 😂😂
Was from her Vlog on YT. She banged on about going to Costa Rica cos she was soooooo burnt out end of last year (by what, no one knows) and what was meant to only be 2 weeks turned into 6 weeks of spiritual wanking and discovering herself.

*Spiritual wanking was a typo, but couldn't be more fitting so I'm leaving it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Matches - every skinny white influencer's fave e-tailer because they're very liberal with the vouchers and make Raey - is going into administration!
lol just look at the number of fashion influencers commenting on this thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was from her Vlog on YT. She banged on about going to Costa Rica cos she was soooooo burnt out end of last year (by what, no one knows) and what was meant to only be 2 weeks turned into 6 weeks of spiritual wanking and discovering herself.

*Spiritual wanking was a typo, but couldn't be more fitting so I'm leaving it.
Oh fair enough. I will watch her vlog for cringe then. I get so bored by them I had stopped!

Reactions: 2
Matches closing is for the best. Mike Ashley is a horrible person, nothing more than a professional assist stripper and the companies he does retain all seem to have issues abiding to consumer rights laws - all to the consumers detriment.

Matches really does show how ineffective influencer marketing is, they’ve been one of the more generous companies with both Matches stock and Raey. For years they’ve been flooding social media with influencer gifting and obviously it hasn’t paid off.

Raey, why didn’t they cull it years ago? Some of the clothes were nice but horrendously overpriced, no-one must have actually bought it as nearly all of it ended up in the 70+% off sale. That’s probably what Raey was actually worth. One year they must have gifted Elizabeth clothes from Raey with the retail price of around £5k.

Matches had been giving influencers vouchers every quarter for a while now. The Burberry shoes and the the two TikTok’s Lizzy posted yesterday? Matches voucher used. But also really shows how little integrity Elizabeth has, from the TikTok ”I did an order from Matches”, no mention of the voucher Matches gave her in return for social media coverage.
The Cawley studios coat that looks like it has two mould patches on it? Matches voucher. The Dragon Diffusion sandals and whatever else from September-ish time? Matches voucher.

I always wondered what Matches got out of it? As with the Burberry shoes Lizzy will post them once tagging Matches [it’s even on the second slide on Insta, ugh!] and then she’ll continue wearing the clothes and never tag or mention Matches again. With the exception of Raey you could buy these clothes from multiple vendors, including the brand themselves. Great strategy Matches.

As for Linda, according to the vlog Linda had an epiphany in Costa Rica and what she previously thought she wanted out of life is no longer true. She’s now planning on going to Costa Rica as often as possible, she’ll go back in late March.
In a way I feel a bit for Linda. I don’t think Lindsey is a bad person and at least she doesn’t pretend to be something she isn’t, Linda likes lowbrow TV and isn’t afraid to admit it. I don’t think she ever really got over James, she seemed desperate to get married and have a baby and he seemed to take that away from her. And I always got the impression Jack used to her to launch a brand, they separated not long after The Longing [RIP] launched.

• Heart
I realize Liz getting a New York Public Library card will not make NYPL's funding reappear, but, if she really cared about NYC:

Reactions: 3