Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her privilege is really on show in this latest vid. She's never seen stock cubes in NYC?!? She's obviously not shopping at Key Foods or any normal grocery stores. Only the boujee grocery stores for our princess Liz.

She really does just wander aimlessly around while she's in NYC. She's basically on just an expensive, extended vacation.

So she got the wrong size bed frame, and she's going to what? Buy/get gifted a new king mattress and buy/get gifted all new bedding?!? So relatable 🙄🙄🙄

"...This ginormous bookshop. They've got quite a lot of secondhand books in this bookshop. It's called Strand." 😂🙄😂🙄😂

DOES SHE KNOW WHAT A PUBLIC LIBRARY IS?!?

She also doesn't give the name of her piercer. I feel like that's a massive snub to the person.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean, if it doesn't even look good on someone as tall and slim as her...?!

• Haha
Longing for change, guys. Turns out if you only sell your expensive towels in pairs people won’t buy them.

• Haha
Even with the 50% discount, they're still expensive. Am guessing from her post The Longing will be back with a different product?

Reactions: 4
Hahaha could see this coming from a mile away. Satisfying to know that just coz you're an influencer does not guarantee business success no matter how aesthetic the insta is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kinds of goes to prove that a business model involving giving away free stock to all your influencer friends doesn't work as a marketing strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Liz posted a carousel of photos on TikTok of a week in New York and it's literally just wander, wander, coffee, booze, booze.

Reactions: 6
Liz posted a carousel of photos on TikTok of a week in New York and it's literally just wander, wander, coffee, booze, booze.
What an eyeroll. And the fact that she's been going to NY for years now and only JUST discovered The Strand? She's really created a bubble for herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
"the town where i currently am"

what in the BTEC media studies..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The sad thing is Elizabeth is already back in London and is retrospectively posting this NY content. She finally hired someone to create content for her but all of it has fallen flat, regardless Elizabeth seems determined to get her money’s worth.

Not surprising about The Longing it was just a cash grab to begin with and then a better one, Marnie Rays, came along. Marnie’s can’t be doing well financially, do we think they’ve gone down the start up loan/funding route?
I suppose the blessing in disguise is it seems to have revived Linda’s influencing career. She’s not an influencer but a ‘wellness and surfing retreat’ host. Oh you want skateboarding? Guess what I’m a skateboarding retreat host too! Jack of all trades is our Linda.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sad thing is Elizabeth is already back in London and is retrospectively posting this NY content. She finally hired someone to create content for her but all of it has fallen flat, regardless Elizabeth seems determined to get her money’s worth.

Not surprising about The Longing it was just a cash grab to begin with and then a better one, Marnie Rays, came along. Marnie’s can’t be doing well financially, do we think they’ve gone down the start up loan/funding route?
I suppose the blessing in disguise is it seems to have revived Linda’s influencing career. She’s not an influencer but a ‘wellness and surfing retreat’ host. Oh you want skateboarding? Guess what I’m a skateboarding retreat host too! Jack of all trades is our Linda.
Surely, Lizzy is not back in London? So she was in NY for a hot minute! What was the point, so strange.

Reactions: 3
It's bonkers to me that Lindsey has been surfing for a year and has already made it her entire personality AND is profiting off of it. I hate how influencers can do something for a hot minute and then make money by positioning themselves as "experts" or anything other than the novices they actually are (cough cough organizing wellness retreats or charging £200 for a styling session on Indyx). They're completely undermining the actual professionals.