Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissPrint

VIP Member
I’m assuming she’s another one who has been gifted a Sky Glass tv.

In just 2-3 months she has had:

Trifo robot hoover £300 (approx)
Tefal cook4me £150
Sky tv £1k

And a Disney cruise.

These people aren’t relatable, they’re living a make believe life on the take and it’s disgusting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

TheNapQueen

FFS woman! Put down the white paint.... you’re children are gonna get snow blindness if you carry on. Go sodding crazy and pick a olive or grey colour 🙄😩

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel really sorry for Liza. Out of them all, I think she is the least shady influencer. She has kept up with YouTube schedule, she labels all her ads correctly and makes it really clear what is an ad and what isn’t. I just feel sorry for her with her annoying husband, boring life and I think she hardly ever goes out and it’s a shame for the children, she tries her best I feel though. When she got so excited about her new clothes steamer for her birthday I just felt sorry for her. I think a. Little part time job would do her the world of good!

• Heart

goaldigger

VIP Member
Anyone else watched Vinny's room makeover? Not just Liza but I don't understand the Mummy influencers that are making over their kids rooms like hotel and adult bedrooms?! Just no personality and what they want rather than what the kids want?! Even if the rest of your house is like a show home let the kids be kids and have what they like surely?
It's just so bland for a kid, no fun at all. And how the hell is that kid sleeping with no curtains at the windows??? Spent a fortune on sanding the floors, doing the kitchen, garden, but couldn't spend any money on curtains for the boys bedroom???

Pistachio

I used to like Liza but after seeing another gifted trip I’m not sure how I feel?
Do they ever pay for anything?

Am I the only one that’s horrified that she’s leaving her 3 month old to go away for a few days with the other 2? Am I a mental mother that is too anxious to leave her kids 😂😂😂

Glenelg

Orlando is her third child? Wouldn’t she already know where to “purchase” and “try out” a compact buggy? Yes she would. Mamas & Papas they have a ton of pushchairs for you to “push” and try out in store! I don’t even have children but I know, that you can go in to the shops and find the pushchair that fits! So those stories basically say “I’m gonna act like I don’t have a clue and send a subtle little hint to all these companies for a free pushchair! Liza is another YouTuber with no integrity and all I heard when I did watch one of her videos was “Bah Bah Bah” poor sheep 🐑 lost and looking for direction. No originality. Copies her home on other Instagram accounts!

Reactions: 12

monga

VIP Member
Anyone else suspect there maybe another beige baby pending, she looks pregnant and seems to want to hide her tummy in all her pics!! 🥱🥱😴
I was just thinking the same ,if she's not preggers now it won't be long .She keeps looking back over the kids baby pics too, I can deff see another on the horizon... it won't be long till Landy's at nursery she'll need another to fill the void her kids and house are the only content she has as she doesn't do much else .

MissPrint

VIP Member
I have seen in the latest vlog that she is changing her tree colour scheme again this year.🙄

These influencers are so fucking greedy and wasteful which appears particularly crass this year. Liza has a large following so why doesn’t she use it for good instead?

If one positive thing can come out of the financial crisis it would be the demise of influencers. I’d love to see Instagram return to its original format and stop being one huge advertising platform for shameless companies and their greedy puppets. It’s so shit now.

• Heart

Sallydally

VIP Member
Her husband is another one who’s given up work. How do they afford the house and lifestyle they portray? It would be interesting to see the amount of debt/finance they have.

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Literally just for content now. As soon as an mummy flogger announces they're moving I unsub if I haven't already and stop watching.

It's the dullest thing to watch for me, also giving the current climate the LAST thing I want to see is these child exploring, lazy people buy big ass houses with the money they get for doing sweet fuck all and then waste more money 'renovating'.

BabeOne

I had to come to this thread, to see if any posts re Liza putting on YT, that they are in Dubai.

Usually I can be so very happy for people to do well, but for some reason this has made me bloomin 😔🤨😒... How on earth can this couple be gifted these holidays? And even if this one isn't gifted, how can they make the income they do, to sustain this standard of living from selling?

I truly don't understand how the whole Instagram and YT life works, but goodness me they sure are doing well by it.

It's not that I dislike either of them; they are pretty ordinary and "beige", but as a promotional holiday (I expect), who within their core audience can afford a 1/2 term break for a Family of 5 to Dubai?

Baffling, very bloomin baffling!! 😬😳☹🤨

goaldigger

VIP Member
I never realised that the kids were all born that close together (monthwise, not year wise).....Do they only have sex at the same time every year? 😄

• Haha

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
I unfollowed her a few days ago - i think in this economic climate it is in such bad taste to be gifted and flaunt such extravagance

• Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
Does this house 'renovation' just involve painting everything white?

I'm also confused and slightly jealous that she is managing to do her hair and make up everyday with 3 kids and homelearning to do. Mum bun and no make up for me😓

• Haha
See I can never decide if I like mark or not, but it did make me laugh when he took the piss out of meldrum on that Ibiza trip with his bath selfie 🤣🤣
It annoys me that he talks over her too.
I think I've said before she's very vanilla, but I do quite like her even though she's a bit boring, but she's getting very ad heavy lately, seems there's an ad in every video. Noticed in the last couple of weeks landy has had a new toy garden kit thing (like a tool bench?) And some massive car garage thing.. it's just unrealistic, it's almost Christmas and he's getting new toys now? I know it's too advertise to her followers for them to buy for Xmas, but it just seems so extravagant to give the kids new stuff constantly for no reason.

37BBL

VIP Member
It looks awful. It's like she wants a victorian style home, but paints everything bright white and then sticks a load of charity shop brass junk on her shelves. They have a lovely garden and have again painted everything cream so it looks clinical.

She winds me up so much with how disposable she is. Constantly buying crap and repainting and replacing stuff. It's just so wasteful. And her face is just too much, the lips are awful again!

Reactions: 11