Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raa

VIP Member
I used to like her as she seemed ike a normal sahm mum but she has changed so much and is a money grabber like the rest of them so I’ve unfollowed

Reactions: 11

BabeOne

It’s vulgar, the amount they’re gifted. It is a gifted trip - another influencer has also flown to Dubai this weekend for the same reason.

This type of corporate advertising has ruined Instagram and I think many people are tiring of the influencer scene and it’s greed. They seem to live very nice, free lives whilst telling the rest of us that they’re just the same as us at a time when much of this country is struggling. I hope the bubble pops very soon because it’s not appealing any more, it’s insulting.
Completely agree MissPrint👍

I completely agree with you Miss Print - it's absolutely shocking and everything that is wrong with this Instagram world.

I'm very late to this - I still cannot work how/why these people get gifted what they do - it makes zero sense to me.

From a business point of view who are these Companies hoping to attract to buy their product? The Mums at home with a baby, and 2 young children in school - her Husband working as many hours to pay the mortgage/rent - this is Lizas audience isn't? How can that stay at home Mum ever hope to have a 1/2 term holiday in Dubai?

I feel for the people that view her Instagram/YT and think they could ever have the same - it's really sticking ✌ up to her viewers. So, so distasteful and greedy. I can't even feel "good of them", not even for their Boys. All she does is shop, shop and shop a bit more.

I hope she reads here - I, for one think you are not what you seem, Liza - not all your followers are as stupid/shallow as you think they are.

goaldigger

VIP Member
Boot rooms are what big country houses/estates or farms have....trying to make their house and lifestyle seem so much bigger than it is :LOL:

monga

VIP Member
She must be making a fortune from brands which is amazing considering she's so boring and never leaves the house :rolleyes:

DozyDora

I find the husband quite creepy and strange…not sure why but the whole concept of your other half giving up their own career, job or livelihood for the fickle world of Instagram and YouTube is really off-putting.

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
Now free tickets to Longleat, no wonder they don't need to work, when their holidays and days out are given for free! Wonder if she ever feels guilty taking everything for free?
It’s really gluttonous isn’t it?

I think people are now beginning to tire of the whole influencer thing. Even those people still horribly sucked into it are beginning to see the light - influencers lives are unachievable because everything is gifted so no ordinary person can afford to keep up, so they become disillusioned, begrudging and then angry that an account they’ve followed since it was small is no longer relatable and simply part of a huge online sales scheme.

I really hope we’re beginning to see the end. Instagram used to be so different.

• Heart

goaldigger

VIP Member
The boot room makes no sense, only one person at a time can sit down and take their shoes off. Can only fit two people in there at a push.
The whole point of a boot room is that you go into it before entering the house to stop mud etc being traipsed through the house. With hers, you have to go through the porch, through the 'entrance way' and then into the boot room
Eh?

BranniganShenanigan

Another Channel Mum flogger who thinks she's above the rules. Latest insta post doesn't say AD and just has (some items in this photo are gifted) at the end. Do the rules state that they have to declare which items?

I also think her husband is another one who had given up work.

goaldigger

VIP Member
That fireplace! Is the after the all white look? What on earth, it looks AWFUL! Looked way better before!
She's whitewashing every bit of character out of that house. I don't know why they didn't buy a brand new house, if they just wanted a plain white box

Molly Polly

Poor Vinnie! You would never of guessed this was a kids bedroom......where's the colour or posters? All very bland and hotel looking.

• Sad

Homebird44

VIP Member
I dont begrudge anybody anything, especially after the last 18 months, but I'm so sick of seeing influencers getting gifted free shit. My son had been waiting nearly 2 years for a Disneyland make a wish which they have cancelled until at least 2022, not just him but hundreds of other sick kids.
That's disgusting. I'd go to the press. No need to cancel and then give freebies.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
And now they're doing living room 🙄
I think she lives an incredibly sad life and I think this is the only enjoyment she must get. I just could not be bothered! She has done more in her house in past say 2 months then I have in the 3.5 years I have lived in my house

Onceupatime

VIP Member
She’s just so boring now…..same shit different vlog and don’t get me started on her eye fucking herself with those head tilt stories on insta!!
I think she’s past her peak, I liked her on her old house but it seems like she is trying to hard now and it’s not working 🤷🏻‍♀️

monga

VIP Member
Yeah Ash Reids the same ,her kids rooms have an adult theme the kids look so out of place in them .

It's just so bland for a kid, no fun at all. And how the hell is that kid sleeping with no curtains at the windows??? Spent a fortune on sanding the floors, doing the kitchen, garden, but couldn't spend any money on curtains for the boys bedroom???
That's what I was thinking too it's so overlooked by next door aswell ,window coverings would've been first on my list .

Raa

VIP Member
I don’t dislike Liza, Ive happened to watch a few of her videos lately and it baffles me where they get the money from to be constantly redecorating and buying stuff for their house. We’ve recently moved home and both work full time and really just have to prioritise the essentials. I like the fact she hasn’t always got the camera in her children’s faces and doesn’t use them to sell tat to the viewer at every opportunity like the likes of Emily Norris but she does seems pretty unhappy and that nothing will ever be enough. Just another materialistic YouTuber.

Just seen a vlog where she's advertising Disney plus, Mark keeps interrupting her and talking over her, and it's really pissed me off 🙈
Even she looks annoyed at him!
He's interrupting with complete bollocks as well, just shut up Mark and go do something useful 🙄

• Haha

Olli1510

VIP Member
I’ve no issues with leaving a 3 month old for a night out..to go to another country for a couple of days for the sake of a free holiday and to make some lame video content that has been done over and over again..no thanks

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I think it was mistake to make her husband part of her channel. He's so ugly and boring. She should focus on hair and makeup and fashion and dressing for (is she a size 14?) her shape.
No one wants to see her cat or her whitewashed house or her kids.