Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is Liza advertising for a Flymo. In her old house she had plastic grass laid, and got rid of about 90% of the plants in the garden, replacing them with plastic flowers....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
No way is Liza advertising for a Flymo. In her old house she had plastic grass laid, and got rid of about 90% of the plants in the garden, replacing them with plastic flowers....
Oh god the plastic flowers! 😂 I hate plastic grass with a passion but plastic flowers are a whole new level of awful 😩

Reactions: 5
Is it just me that gets infuriated that she says "entrance way" instead of hallway???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she refers to it as an entrance way makes it sound like she lives in a bleeping Beverly Hills mansion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lisza’s looking pregnant recently, anyone else noticed?
I did wonder that, after watching her tanning video. But I've gained nearly a stone in weight during the past year, so people may think that of me too!

Liza does love being a stay at home Mum, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did try for a 4th child and it would give her new content other than painting everything white 🤣

I’ve put weight on myself but she just looked rounded on her stomach area
I know what you mean. I reckon it’s because normally she wears baggy clothes but that was actually quite tight for her 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve put weight on myself but she just looked rounded on her stomach area
Yes, it did seem as if was more around her stomach area, rather than an all over gain. We would know soon enough I suppose, as there would be a typical insta big reveal lol

I think she is ‘bigger’ on the bottom half than people realise - a lot of her stories are just her face or wearing baggier clothes. Not saying there is anything wrong with that AT ALL, just that I think that online posts can be deceptive, with good angles and lighting etc. I know when she did a post backalong about being a size 14 (I think she said) I was surprised. That’s realistic and what happens when you have babies.

Also she’s commented recently on how she isn’t pregnant and doesn’t want any more so I’d think it’s unlikely that she is

Reactions: 3
I think she is ‘bigger’ on the bottom half than people realise - a lot of her stories are just her face or wearing baggier clothes. Not saying there is anything wrong with that AT ALL, just that I think that online posts can be deceptive, with good angles and lighting etc. I know when she did a post backalong about being a size 14 (I think she said) I was surprised. That’s realistic and what happens when you have babies.

Also she’s commented recently on how she isn’t pregnant and doesn’t want any more so I’d think it’s unlikely that she is
I know that the times when I’ve been a sahm I’ve put lots of weight on because I could just help my self to whatever I wanted whenever. I’m defo not disciplined enough to be at home with free reign on the cupboard 😂 work saved me as I took a packed lunch and that was all!

Reactions: 1
That latest reel with Mark 🙊 he loves being the centre of attention, I like Liza and i used to like mark but he constantly talks over her now it's like the Mark show 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That latest reel with Mark 🙊 he loves being the centre of attention, I like Liza and i used to like mark but he constantly talks over her now it's like the Mark show 🤦‍♀️
It’s always the same when the partners get involved, they have to take over. Male ego thing I think.

I feel really sorry for Liza. Out of them all, I think she is the least shady influencer. She has kept up with YouTube schedule, she labels all her ads correctly and makes it really clear what is an ad and what isn’t. I just feel sorry for her with her annoying husband, boring life and I think she hardly ever goes out and it’s a shame for the children, she tries her best I feel though. When she got so excited about her new clothes steamer for her birthday I just felt sorry for her. I think a. Little part time job would do her the world of good!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.