Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Homebird44

VIP Member
Errr just had to unfollow. Both don't work, nice free stay on some Disney cruise with the kids. The most annoying people.

Reactions: 15

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I’m not bothered by the baby being left. What does bother me is a free kindly gifted trip being labelled as a “press trip” never heard anything so wanky in my life. She’s not a journo

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Oh jeez she’s been “renovating” again......
Why can she not accept she lives in a small 3 bed,square, modern characterless house and decorate accordingly as opposed to paneling walls and making alcove shelving when she doesn’t even have alcoves, it looks so odd the fireplace is set back from the shelving??!?! These are features that look beautiful in Victorian/ Edwardian/ Georgian houses not quite so much in her pokey house on an estate where she insists on jumping on every interior bandwagon going!!
I’m sure although “she loves it now” give it a few months and she’ll be redoing it as “she never was that keen on it to start with” ...... bathroom vanity, kitchen island colour 🙄
Praise the lord ikea is open again it will give the poor women something to do with herself!
The shelves look nice in her pal Kate Murnanes house reno, they have the space and had them custom made. Liza's looks like the poor cousins ramshackle version in that tiny room. I love her hallway and kitchen, even think the wee dressing table in the wardrobe was a good idea. But she's scraping the barrel and trying too hard now.

I feel sorry for her, she's inoffensive, seems a good mum, doesn't do drama, engages with her followers, labels her ads and isn't constantly throwing affiliate links down your throat every 30 seconds.
But she's insipid, she's magnolia. She needs to do something worthwhile to fill her days, build proper friendships, work, study, volunteers. All she does is shop to fill the void.

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

She is just so boring, she clearly has no friends, it’s quite sad how much time she spends fake tanning, doing her hair and make up, having fillers etc to just hang out in her house with her husband who looks like a chubby slob! The only thing worse than enduring her mundane crap is having to endure him and his constant interrupting and lame jokes which she obviously finds so very funny 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14

Olli1510

VIP Member
Not even in there 24hours and was all “can anyone recommend a company for large blinds??” As if she wouldn’t know-on the beg like the rest of em

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is incredibly petty of me... but I can't stand her husbands face. He makes me feel sick 🤮😳 I think it's his weird mouth. He's like an ugly Teddy bear

• Haha

goaldigger

VIP Member
They live in an area that has high deprivation, huge housing issues, low wages and high house prices, food bank usage is high etc etc etc.
They could do themselves a favour (and to stop looking like entitled twats) by doing some local charity work, donating some of the stuff they're
gifted!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
Was the dubai holiday gifted?
Yes, how could I have forgotten that?

How grotesque does it all look? Fucking ‘boot rooms’ and cricket net plans in the garden, free technology and exclusive holidays. She’s hardly living an average lifestyle these days is she? I’m sure she occasionally buys a few bits from Primark in an attempt to still appear relatable. I’m unfollowing her as the whole thing irritates me when there are so many with not even enough food to eat.

Ruined Instagram these influencers have.

• Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
Hi lurker here. I wonder if she posted the pic of her in the car because she'd seen on here people questioning if she drives or of she ever goes out alone...think she must read here! I'm still confused at to why they left their old house, it was lovely. I can't imagine doing a reno with 3 kids. The none stop renovating must be exhausting, they'd barely finished the last house before they moved.

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
She literally pisses money up the wall. Pops to dunelm and buys a new dressing table chair £90 (nothing wrong with the stool she had) bedding and cushions £80 and god knows what else. Paid a carpenter to do the boot room, a kitten.....
Now she wants a new vanity table and new bedside tables even though there is no need. And of course shutters.
It's such an insane amount of cash for someone who doesn't work.
The boot room looks shit too. Its too small for the vibe she is trying to give off, the wardrobes block the light and make the space in the middle look tiny. The seating bench is pointless as each end is blocked by the wardrobes. Completely agree it should have been a extra living space, maybe put the boys consoles in there with a sofa for when they have friends over. She doesn't need a boot room when she has a utility room ffs.

Blondie

VIP Member
Her front room just came up on my feed and I don't know about anyone else but i think it looks like a nursing home!
The floor, the blinds, the ceiling, the coffee table, all the chairs in a row and the TV plonked on a console table. Just looks all wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

monga

VIP Member
This!! I have actually seen her out and about whilst visiting friends in the area and I wonder if she ever considers it weird that members of the general public know her name, her husbands name and the name of their children and, if you're super weird and stalkerish, where she lives??
Strangers even know what the inside of their bedrooms look like and what hobbies they have ,I don't know if these influencers realise these things or if the money/ lifestyle means more than the security and privacy of their families.

viewtube

VIP Member
I've just watched the house moving Q&A, her husband is so irritating, constantly talking over her. It's always the same when these cloned mummy floggers involve their husbands /partners.the blokes want to be centre of attention

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
What little boy wants A white and beige room?? I understand wanting your house to fit an aesthetic and style but let the kids do what they want with their space

• Heart

Bobinsky

What's the most annoying thing is I feel Liza seems the type who wouldn't visit these sorts of places unless paid to.

MissPrint

VIP Member
Why has she put her tree up already? She did this last year after moving and then took it down on Boxing Day (ie, Christmas) because she had enough and wanted to decorate.

She always wants more and can’t live in the moment or allow her kids to just enjoy the time.

• Haha

SingSong

VIP Member
Yes, a Dubai trip at half term for a family of 5 isn't cheap. It's in poor taste after the financial hardships many have faced in the last 18 odd months. Liza is just another person selling out her kid's privacy, so she doesn't have to work.

I doubt her son's are going to be happy that their whole childhoods are splashed across YouTube in exchange for their Mum to not need to work and for free holidays. Especially when they get to secondary school age, when their friends can watch videos on them. It's going to lead to bullying 😔

• Heart