Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goaldigger

VIP Member
Liza is no different to any other influencer that sells her kids online I'd rather protect my families privacy and find a proper job .
This!! I have actually seen her out and about whilst visiting friends in the area and I wonder if she ever considers it weird that members of the general public know her name, her husbands name and the name of their children and, if you're super weird and stalkerish, where she lives??

Reactions: 11

motherhen

Honestly since she's moved into this new house (which is awful) she's just aged about 40 years! An old fashioned looking house with old fashioned items in it! Its really bloody awful. And that garden 🤢 it looks like a retired couples garden! Her old house was nice but god I don't know what happened when she moved to this one!

goaldigger

VIP Member
She seems to be trying to turn it into some period Georgian mansion when in reality she lives on a housing estate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

She’s on a “journey” a “hair journey!!” Ffs what is wrong with this idiot why doesn’t she just say it as it is….. she had her hair dyed brown, it looked absolutely shit and was more of a khaki mauve colour that looked flat dull and lifeless, she most likely read the comments on here and came to this realisation so has since been back and had it recoloured! 🙄 it hasn’t “settled” into a nicer colour it’s been recoloured and the only journey she’s been on is the one back and forth from the salon!
why is everything with her so desperate.

• Haha

inspirespirit

I used to quite like her but her face has become quite bizarre. It doesn't move. There is no facial expression. Her lips, over plumped, move and her eyes blink but the rest of her face is static. It gives me the creeps. She is like a mannequin. I hate being personal about people but I genuinely think she needs to stop with the botox and fillers as it is giving her a really creepy look. I also think all the giggling when she is with Mark is very false to give the impression they are all loved up, when actually she has come out with some come cruel comments to him a few times in her vlogs when they are out and about. She also fat shames him.

• Sad

37BBL

VIP Member
I do like her but I think the constant spending alienates so many watchers. The kitchen makeover is temporary as they're rehashing it all eventually, she justifies it by saying they repainted tiles and had vinyl flooring but its still costly.

Also, I swear every video she says 'I just painted it and it looks a liddle bit fresher'

Reactions: 10

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Her kids will literally be sick of the sight of Christmas by the time it actually comes round. Its much more exciting if you just have a fee weeks build up. I wonder how many times they ask her "how much longer til Christmas mummy?" 😆😆

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
It's just so bland for a kid, no fun at all. And how the hell is that kid sleeping with no curtains at the windows??? Spent a fortune on sanding the floors, doing the kitchen, garden, but couldn't spend any money on curtains for the boys bedroom???
no doubt she will want freebie curtains...

goaldigger

VIP Member
It strikes me that they bought that house because they thought it has prestige, maybe it's in a better area than the old one and it's definitely bigger?? But it's totally unsuitable for her aesthetic, she likes clean, modern and the house lends itself to traditional furnishings etc.
It's not even a period house, she said it was built in the 1950s. It's such a mishmash of styles and she's trying to put her modern stamp all over it. It's soulless...bit like her Youtube channel - How I make my bed FFS!! 🥴

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
She is really boring. I doubt people are as interested in her cat as she thinks, especially not two!! The catio 🤣 content did it for me, so bloody boring and OTT.

All she does is buy shit for the house, there is never any other content and its not relatable, who can go out every week and piss money up the wall on new ornaments, chairs or garden bits. Plus she always seems to have new make up and clothes. Now a new kitten.

And finally, I think her hair looks horrible curly!

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
All the subs comments make me laugh “oh you’ve worked so hard for this” “you deserve this”

• Haha

MissPrint

VIP Member
Latest Christmas shopping vlog.

*points at a nutcracker*

“What do you put in it though?”
🥴🙄

• Haha

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Just came over to say the same. Her target audience are surely mums with young children who can probably never or will be able able afford a holiday in Dubai during half term. I get it when these young influencers are out in Dubai flaunting their handbags etc but who are Kayak trying to pull in with this gifted holiday? Such a weird choice

• Heart

fireflies

VIP Member
Just saw she's been on gifted holiday to mallorca. ( Big disclaimer ) I have not been been paid the brand gifted me In return for advertising grids and stories.
Do they not see holidays has having large monetary value?
I'm so fed up seeing infleuencers on free holidays when normal families struggle to afford 1.

Last edited:

Funkmonk89

I’ve always thought her husband was massively punching but seeing pics of when they first met she looks completely different now

rather not stop

Chatty Member
If they booked all those influencers at the same time they must not be getting many bookings ? at that price a lot of families would rather spend the money on a foreign holiday .
The cruises were all fully booked when my family tried to book! Absolutely disgusting that these freeloaders are being given "gifted" holidays!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Those tattoos look feckin awful. These insta mums just ended up looking so stupid cos they follow every slight trend even if its doesnt suit them so they all have huge ugly eyebrows, massive white turkey teeth, shit tattoos...

Raa

VIP Member
Part of the reason I liked her was because she didn’t go heavy on the ads but now its a ad everyday pretty much. She will turn into the likes of Emily Norris soon

Onceupatime

VIP Member
People like Liza don’t care about how the kid wants their bedroom it’s all about Instagram. Vinnys reaction said it all and he wasn’t happy with it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad