Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These husbands are part of their 'business' on YouTube.... He used to be an electrician before becoming a full time, Hobby Hubby on YouTube
During the Q&A he mentioned people that he works with who are struggling to buy their own homes, that made me wonder if he's completely gjven up his job or only works part time. I agree it's a business, but it's her name sake, so him talking over her is Really irritatjng.

Reactions: 4
From what I remember he had given up work but then went back part -time.She doesn't leave the house without him so I don't know how she'd manage if they've moved further out of town she's completely dependant on him for everything so I'd guess he'll need to give up work again completely.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
From what I remember he had given up work but then went back part -time.She doesn't leave the house without him so I don't know how she'd manage if they've moved further out of town she's completely dependant on him for everything so I'd guess he'll need to give up work again completely.
Does Liza not drive ?

Reactions: 2
Does Liza not drive ?
I'm not sure he's always driving so I don't know? if she's getting any treatments / hair appointments he's standing outside kids in tow waiting on her ,she doesn't go very far without him.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure he's always driving so I don't know? if she's getting any treatments / hair appointments he's standing outside kids in tow waiting on her ,she doesn't go very far without him.
Sounds like a control issue?

Reactions: 3
She mentioned ages ago that she suffered from anxiety maybe that's why he's always with her.
She doesn't seem to have any real life friends either, even before lockdown, she never took any of the boys to baby groups or anything. Her life just seems to revolve around her house.

Reactions: 5
See I can never decide if I like mark or not, but it did make me laugh when he took the piss out of meldrum on that Ibiza trip with his bath selfie 🤣🤣
It annoys me that he talks over her too.
I think I've said before she's very vanilla, but I do quite like her even though she's a bit boring, but she's getting very ad heavy lately, seems there's an ad in every video. Noticed in the last couple of weeks landy has had a new toy garden kit thing (like a tool bench?) And some massive car garage thing.. it's just unrealistic, it's almost Christmas and he's getting new toys now? I know it's too advertise to her followers for them to buy for Xmas, but it just seems so extravagant to give the kids new stuff constantly for no reason.

Reactions: 12
She mentioned ages ago that she suffered from anxiety maybe that's why he's always with her.
She doesn't seem to have any real life friends either, even before lockdown, she never took any of the boys to baby groups or anything. Her life just seems to revolve around her house.
Maybe she has anxiety ? but locking herself away won't help . I get the feeling she would be hard to live with everything has to be in it's place and pristine .she never seems satisfied with anything the constant chopping and changing things tells me she's bored ,even the boys don't seem to have any friends it's great to have money and a nice home but if you're not happy it's all immaterial imo.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she has anxiety ? but locking herself away won't help . I get the feeling she would be hard to live with everything has to be in it's place and pristine .she never seems satisfied with anything the constant chopping and changing things tells me she's bored ,even the boys don't seem to have any friends it's great to have money and a nice home but if you're not happy it's all immaterial imo.
Her house always seems immaculate for 3 boys. In one vlog she was playing with the youngest and only had minimal toys out then it was all packed away straight after

Her house always seems immaculate for 3 boys. In one vlog she was playing with the youngest and only had minimal toys out then it was all packed away straight after
Yeah I don't think there'd be much wrecking going on in that house . Maybe they'll be allowed to play if there's a playroom in the new house they must be as bored as her.

I have a friend like this! Her house looks like a next showroom constantly. I have two children and my house constantly has a trail of Lego, Barbie, felt pens and various bits of school uniform from the moment you step through the door.

Reactions: 2
I have a friend like this! Her house looks like a next showroom constantly. I have two children and my house constantly has a trail of Lego, Barbie, felt pens and various bits of school uniform from the moment you step through the door.
Thats why I like the unmumsy mum. She is the opposite end of the scale to Liza, her home seems chaotic but full of fun. I think I'm somewhere in between the two 😂 And I definitely agree, Liza doesn't seem to have many friends and thats sad really isn't it. Orlando will be at school before she knows it, you've got to have a life away from your kids too or you lose yourself entirely

Reactions: 5
What did she do before YT ? I know she did hairdressing for a while but I don't think she qualified in the end.

Oh I didn't know she was a bank clerk ? so she must've been social at one time no wonder she's bored.

Reactions: 1
Her new house looks nice! What are the chances she panel's it to death though 🤣
The bits I see on insta do look nice.
Love the floor
It looks older and much larger.
Large mature garden although the water feature would worry me with young kids.
I can see why they moved the last house felt too small for 5 as lacked extra reception room bedrooms were small and garden wasn't huge.

mare you local to her monga??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.