Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest video on the garden. Soil needs a good dig over and top soil/mulch dug in as looks as dry as anything before any more plants go in. Also guys - Im looking for ideas to upcycle my garden cushions or maybe looking for a collab with Dunelm ?

Reactions: 1
So things we learnt from the latest Vlog is Mark has absolutely no say on any of the decor decisions but there's alot of "we like this, this is lovely. We love this sort of thing don't we Mark" I do actually really like Liza and her family seem so sweet but my god that last video was utter drivvle. Anyone could go into Home Sense and film and the fact she gets paid for that sort of thing is mind boggling!

Reactions: 6
So things we learnt from the latest Vlog is Mark has absolutely no say on any of the decor decisions but there's alot of "we like this, this is lovely. We love this sort of thing don't we Mark" I do actually really like Liza and her family seem so sweet but my god that last video was utter drivvle. Anyone could go into Home Sense and film and the fact she gets paid for that sort of thing is mind boggling!
God god forbid Babe disagrees with any of her choices. The vlog gave me motion sickness spinning around the mirrors 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why does she think we care about her cat. I don’t mind Liza, She’s a bit dull but seems nice enough. Does she think cat content is gonna fill the gap of having no more babies?!? I don’t want to see your pussy love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know you have no content when you take an exciting video of you cleaning down your kitchen work tops 🤪 why lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to say those tattoos seem quite random! I never thought she would be into tattoos, or if she did they would be quite quaint / classy. I’m not a fan 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I never realised that the kids were all born that close together (monthwise, not year wise).....Do they only have sex at the same time every year? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At the speed she goes that's probably true , she always seems to do things in slow motion , the ridiculous pfaffing over the medal ribbons would drive you insane .I don't know how the kids or Mark feel relaxed around her .

Reactions: 2
Those tattoos look feckin awful. These insta mums just ended up looking so stupid cos they follow every slight trend even if its doesnt suit them so they all have huge ugly eyebrows, massive white turkey teeth, tit tattoos...

Reactions: 10
What's with the Christmas reel 🤷‍♀️ people are in the midst of a cost of living crisis and she's dancing about like it's 1999 :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
10 month cat update....I mean come on! Nobody watches baby updates let alone a cat update 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another cat! Is she going to keep buying pets to get attention on social media. Crazy!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.