Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought her husband was massively punching but seeing pics of when they first met she looks completely different now

Reactions: 10
I’m so sorry I can’t remember the song now (not one I’m very familiar with) but right at the start as it’s on Orlando it’s talking about male oral sex 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone else suspect there maybe another beige baby pending, she looks pregnant and seems to want to hide her tummy in all her pics!! 🥱🥱😴
I was just thinking the same ,if she's not preggers now it won't be long .She keeps looking back over the kids baby pics too, I can deff see another on the horizon... it won't be long till Landy's at nursery she'll need another to fill the void her kids and house are the only content she has as she doesn't do much else .

Reactions: 12
Anyone else suspect there maybe another beige baby pending, she looks pregnant and seems to want to hide her tummy in all her pics!! 🥱🥱😴
I’m not saying she looks fat AT ALL, but in this photo from today I’d say she definitely has an obvious bump. Although I guess she’d just say so if she was? Maybe it’s just the way the dress hangs but when I first saw it I thought it was an announcement before I read it 🤣

I’m not saying she looks fat AT ALL, but in this photo from today I’d say she definitely has an obvious bump. Although I guess she’d just say so if she was? Maybe it’s just the way the dress hangs but when I first saw it I thought it was an announcement before I read it 🤣
EDIT - I’ve been asked on two occasions when the baby was due and both times I’d just gained weight 🙈. I’m not suggesting she’s gained weight, she just appears to have a bump in that dress

Attachments

Reactions: 2

EDIT - I’ve been asked on two occasions when the baby was due and both times I’d just gained weight 🙈. I’m not suggesting she’s gained weight, she just appears to have a bump in that dress
She said on her stories last week they're definitely done having kids ,but she is wearing very loose fitting clothes lately.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.