Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a two faced witch. Along with Sandra Murphy who is off swanning around the place then basically telling people to cop on 🤦‍♀️🤬
sandra is a hopeless misfortune probably on hols with Mammy but creating an air of mystery by not showing 😂😂😂 Liz Reaney is the biggest bleep that ever walked & I will never retract that sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 11
sandra is a hopeless misfortune probably on hols with Mammy but creating an air of mystery by not showing 😂😂😂 Liz Reaney is the biggest bleep that ever walked & I will never retract that sentence
Your gas!! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is she actually OK... how can she not see what an absolute hypocrite she is being. Cracks me up when she pretends to be all knowledgeable about politics and the like 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
She definitely has an issue with addiction, joy seems to be enabling it, I really don't know why
Neediness on Joys behalf.....desperate to hang on to her

She is on a mission tonight to save the Country, pity she doesn't follow her own advice.......the hypocrisy is something else 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah liz you broke the rules yourself spending hours the other night in that pub. I'm disgusted i really liked following her. So she needs to stop giving advice she could not take yourself.

Ah liz you broke the rules yourself spending hours the other night in that pub. I'm disgusted i really liked following her. So she needs to stop giving advice she could not take yourself.
She’s locked again in Instagram going on about lockdown!! Idiot

Reactions: 5
She’s locked again in Instagram going on about lockdown!! Idiot
Quote "We're doing ok in Cork because we all came together....thank you"
Why is she thanking people, is she deluded enough to think she is personally responsible for the control of Covid in Cork 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was called out over Wednesday night!! Well done to whoever did it!! 👏👏did you hear her the trolling she got the Gaurds said it was the worst trolling in Ireland!! 😂😂..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was called out over Wednesday night!! Well done to whoever did it!! 👏👏did you hear her the trolling she got the Gaurds said it was the worst trolling in Ireland!! 😂😂..
She's raging about being called out, she probably just read it on here 😂😂 but instead of accepting that she is a total hypocrite she has to play the trolling card 🙄 The worst trolling in Ireland......thats a new one by her, don't think i heard that claim to fame before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can 100% tell Liz isn't getting the free botox from Sisu anymore. And you know she won't pay for it till she gets it free again. Her face is starting to droop.....sure god love her. Shes gonna have to age gracefully now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Liz would be a great ambassador for Covid 19 cause she'd put anyone off going out in Cork incase they bumped into her and all her scobbie friends.

• Haha
She isn't even a lesbian, just using joy. She gives off prostitute vibes the way she carries on with the uncle in hotels

Joy if your reading here plz take the phone off Liz....... its beyond me how she is a BA for a hairdresser when she's just pretended to cut her hair...... pity she didn't cut her hair and make a balls of it as then maybe just maybe she'd cop on. Liz you do yourself no favours going on insta with drink on ya...... you do realise this thread is showing how much of a hypocrite you are..... just put the phone away

Reactions: 2
She’s a hypocrite!! The rules in restaurants are 90 minutes like anywhere else she well broke them Wednesday night.. the proof is in her recording!! The ghoul!!

Reactions: 3
So shannen got criticized massively for how she's spending her gofundme money to make things more comfortable while she has cancer treatment for the third time and Rachel Horry got spoken about for not mourning her husband correctly, but Liz comes on to say that when people were talking about her drunken antics at christmas, which to be honest, she was on a massive bender and made a show of herself and joy (not to mention old uncle paddy!!), that she suffers from the worst trolling in Ireland😮😮

Cop on to duck, ya mad yoke. You havent a clue what you're talking about and trying to sound posh does not make your words sound any more intelligent. I'm starting to think Joy enjoys sitting back and watching you make a fool of yourself, because she's not doing you any favours, she's probably just looking to get her own follower count up and knows that your drunken antics get attention😀😀😀

It's the only explanation I can think of as to why she hasn't gotten her help by now, she has a serious problem, I hope none of her kids were in the house last night listening to her drunken crap.

So shannen got criticized massively for how she's spending her gofundme money to make things more comfortable while she has cancer treatment for the third time and Rachel Horry got spoken about for not mourning her husband correctly, but Liz comes on to say that when people were talking about her drunken antics at christmas, which to be honest, she was on a massive bender and made a show of herself and joy (not to mention old uncle paddy!!), that she suffers from the worst trolling in Ireland😮😮

Cop on to duck, ya mad yoke. You havent a clue what you're talking about and trying to sound posh does not make your words sound any more intelligent. I'm starting to think Joy enjoys sitting back and watching you make a fool of yourself, because she's not doing you any favours, she's probably just looking to get her own follower count up and knows that your drunken antics get attention😀😀😀

It's the only explanation I can think of as to why she hasn't gotten her help by now, she has a serious problem, I hope none of her kids were in the house last night listening to her drunken crap.

I think joy knows deep down she’s only an ATM and a landlord to Liz. If she’s happy with that she’s obviously going to put up with the carry on. Liz is vile, untruthful, drink & drug issues & actually befriends troll pages in order to stop them focusing on her. my group of friends often say if we woke up tomorrow and Liz was missing - you wouldn’t see too many crying looking for her. The devastation she has caused locally not to mention online. She’s scum.

I think joy knows deep down she’s only an ATM and a landlord to Liz. If she’s happy with that she’s obviously going to put up with the carry on. Liz is vile, untruthful, drink & drug issues & actually befriends troll pages in order to stop them focusing on her. my group of friends often say if we woke up tomorrow and Liz was missing - you wouldn’t see too many crying looking for her. The devastation she has caused locally not to mention online. She’s scum.
I've never really heard of much that she has done to others, apart from when her and joy threatened to put in that young girls windows and told her they knew where her 6 year old brother went to school😮 around christmas.
I'd say shes a piece of work alright, they usually don't give custody to the father unless theres a good reason

• Wow
So the Minister for Covid is sitting pouting and talking rubbish in the car, while Joy hands out the cupcakes to neighbours you couldn’t make it up..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.