Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does realise having a natural birth doesn't make you a better mother/woman. Drives me mad peiple throwing it in as a 🖕to other women.

Reactions: 7
She does realise having a natural birth doesn't make you a better mother/woman. Drives me mad peiple throwing it in as a 🖕to other women.
She only had natural births so she could run out to smoke straight away after that's what she said another time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
You don’t have to give birth to them to be a good mother!! The same ones kids live with there dad don’t they the youngest 2!! She’s in bed again lazy witch!!

Reactions: 5
You don’t have to give birth to them to be a good mother!! The same ones kids live with there dad don’t they the youngest 2!! She’s in bed again lazy witch!!
Yeah, she might've had a natural birth but she doesn't have them now and that is very strange

Yeah, she might've had a natural birth but she doesn't have them now and that is very strange
It does happen my step son lives with us!! He has a great life with us he’s 19 at college has a little job it’s all about routine.. He wouldn’t of had this if he lived with his mother.. she is useless and even worst when there was a man on the scene loves the men! sorry but it’s always men get a bad wrap which isn’t alway the way..

It does happen my step son lives with us!! He has a great life with us he’s 19 at college has a little job it’s all about routine.. He wouldn’t of had this if he lived with his mother.. she is useless and even worst when there was a man on the scene loves the men! sorry but it’s always men get a bad wrap which isn’t alway the way..
💯, the system is so skewed towards keeping children with their mothers that it can be so hard for decent men to get custody.
The fact that Liz has claimed she was in a refuge with the 2 youngest after suffering dv and the kids are with their dad speaks volumes about what really went on

Reactions: 5
She has four kids the eldest is 24 lives in Australia? She has another son who I think is 19 and then the two youngest she never seems to have the 19 year old she shared his birthday last year I only remember as it was my youngest birthday the same time and same age he must live with his dad too?

Reactions: 2
They seem to be with her the very very odd time. So strange. Not judging but is it true the kids dad was/is a traveller? Well he's obviously doing a better job than her so fair play

Reactions: 4
They seem to be with her the very very odd time. So strange. Not judging but is it true the kids dad was/is a traveller? Well he's obviously doing a better job than her so fair play
I heard that about their dad too, I think she only ever has them one at a time every few weekends. Their dad must be a patient man to put up with her being so erratic with seeing them

Reactions: 4
I heard that about their dad too, I think she only ever has them one at a time every few weekends. Their dad must be a patient man to put up with her being so erratic with seeing them
Or maybe it’s court ordered that way? Liz must of been heavy on the drink and drugs and chaotic for the dad to have custody like that and from being from the travelling community at that.

Or maybe it didn't even go to court. Who knows
I doubt Liz would give custody of her kids to him that easily, especially if like she claims, she had to go to a refuge with the kids to get away from him,.
You'd fight someone tooth and nail if that was the case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.