Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jox

Chatty Member
New thread title: Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Daisyxo

She’s a massive hypocrite and trouble maker. She thinks she’s untouchable and can say what she likes about others but then if anyone dares criticises her she goes on a rampage
A few months ago she put up a vile story about another blogger who is a Guard as her day job, now I don’t even like this particular blogger but her day job has nothing to do with her blog/Instagram and what Liz did was despicable.

Liz basically posted on her story that she had a chat with her friend who was a sergeant/detective about this particular blogger, and gave them the lowdown on her instagram etc.
Apparently this detective told Liz that the higher ups wouldn’t be impressed and that the blogger in question wouldn’t be getting any promotions any time soon.
She posted that to her public story, that anyone could see, basically humiliating this blogger.

It was a vindictive, spiteful thing to do and it shows how arrogant Liz is that she thinks she can speak about other people’s jobs like that so publicly. She wouldn’t take down the story and she wouldn’t apologise either, even though a lot of people called her out on it.
I don’t know who the hell she thinks she is trying to embarrass someone like that, as if she is in any position of authority over that other blogger or anyone in general.

She has always annoyed me but that one incident showed her true colours for what she is, her ego is something to behold and it’s constantly getting her in trouble.
She has no problem dishing it out, even to people who don’t deserve it, but she goes ballistic when anything comes back her way.

Reactions: 19

Damntruthful

Why does she bother getting out of bed for an hr or two everyday lol straight back into it again come dinner time. Any new suggestions for a new thread?

1. Welcome to the 2nd thread, nothing has changed Liz is still in bed.
2. Oh look Liz is pissed again, 43? Yeah and then add 10.
3. Fish lips and the melted welly, in bed again watching telly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Anynews.

VIP Member
She was called out over Wednesday night!! Well done to whoever did it!! 👏👏did you hear her the trolling she got the Gaurds said it was the worst trolling in Ireland!! 😂😂..

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Repealtheinfluencer

Liz is a nobody, Thinks she is the dogs bollix. Her ex husband has custody of the kids because she was fond of the aul Charlie. The "uncle" is a fuck buddy, Still needs a bit of sausage every now and again. She got Joy to put her father into a home & has now taken over redecorating. She is the biggest cunt you will ever meet, People in Cork have zero time for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
She’s locked again in Instagram going on about lockdown!! Idiot
Quote "We're doing ok in Cork because we all came together....thank you"
Why is she thanking people, is she deluded enough to think she is personally responsible for the control of Covid in Cork 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Damntruthful

I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than have her sad pathetic life. She'll be wearing that makeup for the week now and she'll be on later slobbering all over the phone and flashing the gash again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Kitty30

She is going to love all this gives her more content for her rants. Everyone is a bully 🤣🤣🤣 she is the biggest bully of all. Joy the blogger oh shut the fuck up please 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Damntruthful

Maybe she misheard the guards and they actually said "This is the worst lip filler we have seen in Ireland".

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
41 seemingly, but all the years of hard partying , sex and drugs has taken its toll, I'd say her son whos in his 20s is mortified , the way she goes on is cringeworthy. When she wore that crown, lol. Or when she tries to promote makeup and one of her brows in clearly fighting with the other brow, I feel like driving up to Cork and doing them properly
Remember when she used to get her make up done with Naimh and she used to leave the full face of make up on for days.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Beans.means..

VIP Member
So obvious your a buddy of Liz and the brother. I read Liz and the mod on GWS had a big falling out, suppose this is fake too even though I read it on the internet. Liz will have no control here like she had on GWS so maybe a lot of truths will come out. Plus Joy is fake too, she can be very visious and threatened violence so perhaps they are well matched.
I'd say that is liz, it sounds like a drunk speech.

• Haha

Damntruthful

Sorry but what is she on? Talking about people going away to a different county? Was she not in Dunboyne only a few weeks ago?

And a free night away? She is so thick Jesus Christ. But because she is a narcissist, she builds herself up to make people think she is very intelligent. Saying “oh get the clock out” about the pub comments. Are ya well? People are saying that to you because you are talking shite talking about other people. Thick plank.

And.... saying no lockdown in Cork. Yeah not yet you absolute idiot!! There was no lockdown in those 3 county’s up until yesterday either.
She hasn't a fuckin clue, going on like it's her own personal achievement that Cork isn't in lock down. The reason the others have such high cases is because of direct provision and cheap labour in meat factories, people who are confined to close quarters and continue to work while sick to support their families unlike her big drunk, junkie arse lying in bed eating all day while she claims the dole. She's absolutely vile. Imagine preaching to people when she's a fuckin mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

DietCoke

Preaching about covid, got hand sanitizer installed.

In 2 pubs yesterday and off again today with 2 people getting in her car with no masks. Right you are, Liz ✌

Reactions: 12

Mona86

VIP Member
Let’s not overlook that liz is a dangerous cunt in her own right who has caused harm to many & continues to do so. You reap was you sow. They are two dangerous well met cunts. Happy Monday

Reactions: 12