Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine you've been locked up for months, finally build up the courage to go out for a meal and you're sat near her, good god. She's deluded thinking she's famous cause some other dipso is all over her. I've said it before, I'll say it again, her poor kids.

Reactions: 3
Imagine you've been locked up for months, finally build up the courage to go out for a meal and you're sat near her, good god. She's deluded thinking she's famous cause some other dipso is all over her. I've said it before, I'll say it again, her poor kids.
Yeah they're at an age where their friends will be looking at her stories, I don't care if she says she's an over 18s account, they'll still look.
I can't believe her daughter's friend was allowed to stay with her, does that child's mother not have Instagram?

It's a lot more than an embarrassing moment she should be having!!! She's talking about last year, the year before etc. when she wasn't in a good place, what about her behaviour in Youghal or any of her recent behaviour, is that indicative of someone "in a good place".......i think not!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's a lot more than an embarrassing moment she should be having!!! She's talking about last year, the year before etc. what about her behaviour in Youghal or any of her recent behaviour, is that indicative of someone "in a good place".......i think not!!!
What happened in Youghal?? I am new here and to Liz?? 😊

Reactions: 1
Ah for the crack some one needs to mention Lizs name at a restaurant in cork see what the reaction is!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
So how does it work is she just getting free sweets or is she making money off them

So how does it work is she just getting free sweets or is she making money off them
She's trying her best to make money, id say she gets money for every time her discount code is used with the way she's plugging it.
Hopefully joy is trying to make her pay her way 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's trying her best to make money, id say she gets money for every time her discount code is used with the way she's plugging it.
Hopefully joy is trying to make her pay her way 😁😁😁
You can buy a bag in Aunty Nellie for €2 if that’s what you’re in to.. I personally hate Jellies they turn my stomach.. ridiculous what they are charging buying them in Musgraves and putting them in a fancy bag that’s all they are.. but what’s taking the biscuit is a Slimming World consultant promoting them..🀭

She has duck all to go but play dress up she looks ridiculous in the cycling shorts!! Why anybody wants her promoting there rubbish is beyond me she cheapens it even more!!

Also she’s on about Kildare!! She wasn’t social distancing Wednesday night when she was in Murphy Rock with the wannabe Xfactor screamer Wrapped around her in the toilet!! Give me a break!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also she’s on about Kildare!! She wasn’t social distancing Wednesday night when she was in Murphy Rock with the wannabe Xfactor screamer Wrapped around her in the toilet!! Give me a break!!
Sure remember just before lockdown she was going to go on her holiday because there was no cases wherever she was going.... no problem possibly bringing it with her though & ate the head of anyone who tried to talk sense to her.

What a hypocrite. Shes on her stories now talking about people not wearing face masks in the shop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and she pissed in the pub for 6 hours on Wednesday.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
What a hypocrite. Shes on her stories now talking about people not wearing face masks in the shop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and she pissed in the pub for 6 hours on Wednesday.
She's an absolute idiot, she'd want to get off her arse, stop relying on her sick girlfriend to keep her, get a job and contribute to her children's upbringing.
She thinks she's putting on this show of being a glamourous and gregarious person but the sad reality is shes a lazy soak and everyone can see through her facade

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is so lazy!! I really think joy and her are just friends!! No one would put up with a lazy witch like her!!the pouting drives me crazy!! She’s bleeping useless no doubt claiming the dole or on disability!!

She really is so lazy!! I really think joy and her are just friends!! No one would put up with a lazy witch like her!!the pouting drives me crazy!! She’s bleeping useless no doubt claiming the dole or on disability!!
I think poor joy thinks they're a lot more than what they really are, liz is a user that's as plain as the nose on her face

Reactions: 6
One word HYPOCRITE. Do people not realize this is a pandemic πŸ™„ yes Liz we do that's why we aren't out in the pubs plastered drunk.

• Heart
One word HYPOCRITE. Do people not realize this is a pandemic πŸ™„ yes Liz we do that's why we aren't out in the pubs plastered drunk.
I wish someone would say it her since when is she the minister for health!!

Reactions: 2
She’s a two faced witch. Along with Sandra Murphy who is off swanning around the place then basically telling people to cop on πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.