Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the mouthing about ppl breaking Covid rules ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ she was eating hours ago now draped all over people. Poor Joy.
Rehab is what Liz needs she is going more downhill by the day.
Her partner who is recovering from Cancer works day and night and she just drinks every day. Disgrace

Reactions: 6
Remember the mouthing about ppl breaking Covid rules ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ she was eating hours ago now draped all over people. Poor Joy.
Rehab is what Liz needs she is going more downhill by the day.
Her partner who is recovering from Cancer works day and night and she just drinks every day. Disgrace
I was just thinking the same they are at the pub since early!! Murphy Rock breaking the rules!! Imagine bumping in to these two.. nightmare!!

Did Joy go home ? Thought it was a birthday dinner for her.
State of the other one!! Common as muck!!

Reactions: 3
I wonder would her friend from the gardai be happy with her breaking the covid rules isn't she well passed her 90 minutes in the pub today ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ I joke but she was like the fecking covid police herself not that long ago.
Ah but she's LIZ REANEY, she's allowed.....

• Angry
Reactions: 1
And folks this is why the pubs can not re opened because of the likes of these idiots out on a Wednesday night!!๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

When is dole day?
By the look of these two payment was today!! Itโ€™s only Wednesday after a long weekend and they are pissed in the pub!!

Joy nowhere to be seen. Liz and her wannabe xfactor friend are mauldy
Sheโ€™s bloody awful killing the song!! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ffs 6 hrs in the pub and counting. She's a fuckin hypocrite of the highest order. She'll be on flashing the gash later no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's been quiet we might get the drunken rants tonight about how we are all trolls. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Reactions: 2
Ffs 6 hrs in the pub and counting. She's a fuckin hypocrite of the highest order. She'll be on flashing the gash later no doubt.
I've heard this about Murphy's rock, I don't even know exactly where the bloody place is but I know it's a place you can drink in for hours๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Coming on to say shes finally realising that she's been embarressing herself....while drunk and slurring your words

Oh god would you be dying if you owned the place and she was tagging the bar with all that shite. People in Cork must check her stories before they go out to avoid the place.

Oh god would you be dying if you owned the place and she was tagging the bar with all that shite. People in Cork must check her stories before they go out to avoid the place.
Imagine going out for a civilised night out and that tit show next to you๐Ÿ˜

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Coming on to say shes finally realising that she's been embarressing herself....while drunk and slurring your words
I was just going to comment sheโ€™s is a car wreck!! So embarrassing isnโ€™t she!! She really thinks sheโ€™s important in Cork but sheโ€™s a real joke. Mention her name you will get a table inside or outside!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Her speech is absolutely terrible. No clear words at the best of times even when sober, she doesn't seem to open her mouth enough it's like a mumble and then the constant pouting. Embarrassed for ya love.

I was just going to comment sheโ€™s is a car wreck!! So embarrassing isnโ€™t she!! She really thinks sheโ€™s important in Cork but sheโ€™s a real joke. Mention her name you will get a table inside or outside!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Her arrogance is astounding๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ she's hilarious to watch, but for all the wrong reasons๐Ÿ˜€

I'm wondering was that a moment of clarity to the fact she is so different drunk.
Liz if your reading this there is no shame in getting help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.