Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah sure of course she'd get any job she went for but no doubt she'll have to pass it up because of something. Unless it's a mattress tester or an apache taster there's duck all you'd employ her to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course you got the job Liz of course, my god she is full of herself, wouldn't believe a word of it.

Us lonely people all sitting at home on our laptops. Pretty sure most of us use our phones liz 😏🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Us lonely people all sitting at home on our laptops. Pretty sure most of us use our phones liz 😏🤣🤣
That's rich coming from her, she's the epitome of lonely, waffling shite into her phone all day because she has nothing to do and no-one to do it with 🤷‍♀️ she was very put out that her "make-up artist" didn't invite her for lunch and a pamper day the other day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread title: Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Another dirty delete this morning after a 4am morally inappropriate "story" with the eyes popping out of her head and slurring her words

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't see any of Liz's stories I assume she has them hidden from me as I'm not blocked?? Well she can't have her cake and eat it time to unfollow.
She done the exact same to me .. blocked me from stories but kept me for her following... eh dont think so liz...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.