Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she misheard the guards and they actually said "This is the worst lip filler we have seen in Ireland".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but what is she on? Talking about people going away to a different county? Was she not in Dunboyne only a few weeks ago?

And a free night away? She is so thick Jesus Christ. But because she is a narcissist, she builds herself up to make people think she is very intelligent. Saying β€œoh get the clock out” about the pub comments. Are ya well? People are saying that to you because you are talking shite talking about other people. Thick plank.

And.... saying no lockdown in Cork. Yeah not yet you absolute idiot!! There was no lockdown in those 3 county’s up until yesterday either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sorry but what is she on? Talking about people going away to a different county? Was she not in Dunboyne only a few weeks ago?

And a free night away? She is so thick Jesus Christ. But because she is a narcissist, she builds herself up to make people think she is very intelligent. Saying β€œoh get the clock out” about the pub comments. Are ya well? People are saying that to you because you are talking shite talking about other people. Thick plank.

And.... saying no lockdown in Cork. Yeah not yet you absolute idiot!! There was no lockdown in those 3 county’s up until yesterday either.
She hasn't a fuckin clue, going on like it's her own personal achievement that Cork isn't in lock down. The reason the others have such high cases is because of direct provision and cheap labour in meat factories, people who are confined to close quarters and continue to work while sick to support their families unlike her big drunk, junkie arse lying in bed eating all day while she claims the dole. She's absolutely vile. Imagine preaching to people when she's a fuckin mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She hasn't a fuckin clue, going on like it's her own personal achievement that Cork isn't in lock down. The reason the others have such high cases is because of direct provision and cheap labour in meat factories, people who are confined to close quarters and continue to work while sick to support their families unlike her big drunk, junkie arse lying in bed eating all day while she claims the dole. She's absolutely vile. Imagine preaching to people when she's a fuckin mess.
Hear hear, she's such a hypocrite, sure the only difference lockdown brings to her is that she has to do all her drinking at homeπŸ˜€

Reactions: 3
She hasn't a bleeping clue she hasn't lost a job like many other while she is well capable but still claiming the dole wouldn't surprise me if she was claiming the sick because of her "mental health" maybe if she lay off the drink and drugs she might be able to actually get a bleeping job like the rest of us. I wonder if the dole office know about her making money online 😬 I will say it again HYPOCRITE.

Reactions: 4
Sorry I must have got it wrong apparently she works 😏 wish I had that much time off she must earn a pretty penny. What is it twice a year?

Reactions: 2
I notice that my facebook friends that follow Liz are shameless attention seekers themselves.

96fm dont seem to be running a Cork person of the year award for this year so Liz must be gutted.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry I must have got it wrong apparently she works 😏 wish I had that much time off she must earn a pretty penny. What is it twice a year?
Works where??shes alway lying in bed or sitting in her car recording herself or drunk flashing her knickers. Maybe she’s a driver for Apache!! She mention it enough!πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Works where??shes alway lying in bed or sitting in her car recording herself or drunk flashing her knickers. Maybe she’s a driver for Apache!! She mention it enough!πŸ™ˆ
Was she not talking about her manager from work last night.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.