Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad this has been said... cause I've always noticed joy comments under anyones page who has cancer or is vulnerable.. big c and me right at the start.
Jayda mccann right at the start.
Rachel now...

Theres been a few that I've always noticed Joy's comments 🤔
Wondering Would it be because she went through it (cancer) herself?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How did they fall out?
Curve Queen uses people and moves on from them. Just like Liz. Curve Queen pretends to be homeless yet all she does is drive around taking selfies with no job but can pay for botox. a narcissist to the core.

Reactions: 4
So how is it Joys birthday and she lies around the house and Joy goes out and does the jobs and then brings her presents back? She is some blaggard! I thought she was taking the poor woman out. And did you hear Joys comment about the presents “you don’t deserve them!” She was obviously dying for days after partying

Reactions: 7
Jesus she's gone very aggressive trying to promote her code and swipe up for those sweets😀😀😀

Why is she promoting bellamianta tan these days? Thought she was besties with bperfect brendan?

She went on about the pub Murphy's rock so much I think she was hoping for a freebie off them.

I usually get my foundation and Jo Malone In the airport. More like I get Joy to buy my Jo Malone in the airport when we go away. I feel like she has like nobody to talk to on a day to day basis! Hence her talking into the phone complete utter shite as if she has having a convo with a mate. No need to me coming on with your hundreds of dots every day with your waffle. That or the phone is the substitute for her “relationship”

Reactions: 3
After all the hype the birthday celebrations were pretty non-existent, must have been no freebies offered......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was just advertising some cheap looking clothes that you would find on a market stall she’s cheapened them even more.. 😂😂

After all the hype the birthday celebrations were pretty non-existent, must have been no freebies offered......
Sure she was in bed all day and had the birthday girl running after her!! 😂😂

• Haha
I wonder would her friend from the gardai be happy with her breaking the covid rules isn't she well passed her 90 minutes in the pub today 🙈🙈🙈 I joke but she was like the fecking covid police herself not that long ago.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.