Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing that page promotes is her own instagram via shite competitions. “Wanna win a prize? Head on over to my instagram cause I’m desperate for followers”. It’s so weird

Reactions: 1
I’m telling ye she uses Joys name and card probably to buy stuff as LLL shared a screen grab of Joys Ella and Jo order and now Liz is in her stories talking about what she bought! There’s probably no paper trail she lives there!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand her, she’s so desperate to be famous while trying to be relatable, tried so hard to be glam while wearing tacky knock offs

Reactions: 3
The planning for a child free holiday again. She never took her kids on a holiday in her life and she looking for recommendations so she can stuff her fat belly again. She will end up a lonely old woman. She only sees lexi now that'll stop when lexi realises she's a selfish neglectful witch.

Reactions: 2
Was that the Europe Hotel she was pretending to be staying in??😂
Acting all Inspector Gadget looking for Denise!!

Any thread title suggestions before this thread gets too long??!!

Soooo what does this cocktaiiilllll entailllllll hmmmmm? Hashtag I bought it !

Reactions: 1
I’ve never seen anyone so desperate for status. The 100000s of competitions and attempts to drive followers to her page is crazy desperate

Who does the driving if Liz is on the beer? Do they always stay over? Does Joy drive? Who pays for all the food she gorges on? A trip to the hairdresser once a week and make up appointments!!!! I want a job like Liz that pays well so I can eat out and spend all the time.

Now she allegedly has mild depression, is this to give up whatever "job" she does have and live off SW?

Who does the driving if Liz is on the beer? Do they always stay over? Does Joy drive? Who pays for all the food she gorges on? A trip to the hairdresser once a week and make up appointments!!!! I want a job like Liz that pays well so I can eat out and spend all the time.

Now she allegedly has mild depression, is this to give up whatever "job" she does have and live off SW?
There was a man driving her last night uncle paddy maybe! Also meetings in Tralee 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.