Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know yet. She did 2 12 week blow dries and 1 was lexi. Id say she's in a pub working til 12. Sure she loves that especially all the men. She should go to apache like joy the lazy bleep.

Half portion for liz and a bowl of soup for her son. Easy knowing she's paying for it in the muskerry. When it's free it's cocktails starters mains all the sides and dessert. Didn't cost 20 euro to take her son out. She sees him maybe once a month. Knock yourself out liz literally on the drink and drugs tonight.

Reactions: 3
Did she announce the winner of the big tanning set thing.? I only want to know so I can unfollow that other gowl you have to follow to enter it πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Nope and she can't buy petrol coz she spent 20 in the muskerry last night and is buying mc donalds today for her son. Monday dole day be begging for freebies for fine dining with the freebie lover joy. Joy deffo takes the phone when drink is involved now.

Reactions: 1
Brown Thomas (pretending to buy Marc Jacobs bags) we all know she gets fake. You will never ever see liz doing a penny's haul with lexi or a jds haul with her sons. She told my friend she won't shop for the kids coz Danny has children's allowance for them. He also did santa all these years whilst liz was sprinting around tescos for champagne when it was on offer or as she sys awwfur. She pond scum in my eyes. I see her kids daily and they don't have it easy with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I see a friend of her pal Elma won the Cornstore Competition, bringing the Cornstore into even more disrepute with their fraudulent competition. It was bad enough they collaborated with her in the first place but now they're also being tarnished by her dishonest behaviour

Reactions: 2
I see a friend of her pal Elma won the Cornstore Competition, bringing the Cornstore into even more disrepute with their fraudulent competition. It was bad enough they collaborated with her in the first place but now they're also being tarnished by her dishonest behaviour
Is that the girl that used to work in the salon with her?

Unbelievable but what would anyone expect from that bleep. Emma probably take liz for a meal out of it. I've noticed at least 2 apache workers win competitions aswell before. As I said before shes shameless. Why do businesses bother with the trashy fake witch. Verso dropped her ages ago and she was all about them. Eventually they will all see through her. She uses make up artists and say they're the best until next one she uses. Anything for a freebie. Tagging galore now on the run up the Xmas for herself and joy not the kids.

Reactions: 1
So now she's going to let on that the Solicitor that passed away yesterday is a good friend of hers (RIP)......he practiced Employment Law Lizzie, seeing as you can't hold down a job I doubt he'd have too much advice for the likes of you.

I love then how she googled defamatory statements as a little drunken veiled threat to the Tattlers πŸ–•

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So now she's going to let on that the Solicitor that passed away yesterday is a good friend of hers (RIP)......he practiced Employment Law Lizzie, seeing as you can't hold down a job I doubt he'd have too much advice for the likes of you.

I love then how she googled defamatory statements as a little drunken veiled threat to the Tattlers πŸ–•
What reputation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You would think the only solicitor that should give her advice is a family law one. Stop with your obsession with trolls/tattlers and put the same energy into getting your children back. Why is she always besties with folk that die???

Reactions: 4
You would think the only solicitor that should give her advice is a family law one. Stop with your obsession with trolls/tattlers and put the same energy into getting your children back. Why is she always besties with folk that die???
Because they can no longer deny knowing her.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That will be the monks solicitor when he gets off with that murder trial. She thinks she knows it all im surprised she's not a solicitor herself by now .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.