Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she lend her a dress for a wedding too? Joys niece, I wonder did she ever get it back
Also didn't she owe Maeve (Love Cherish) money for a dress that she kept "forgetting" to pay Maeve for. Not that this stopped her repeatedly tagging Maeve/Love Cherish on the beg for some freebies

Shes on the beg non stop. Anywhere id get a good roast? She wasn't offered a free dinner so got a hotdog in marina Market. No one wants anything to do with her. They got free microwave dinners but you can be assured they wouldn't buy them. She would do anything for a freebie.

I see she's advertising sweet king like Sandra Murphy. The indignity of it all.
Sweet King , corrigans her ex mate gets them also, he is a great advert for the free dental🤣 another gobshite always on the beg. They send these out to every hun. Go to Poundland and you get the same sweets there. Not watched this one for a while , looks like she has gone worse. That video omg what was she on?? What do her kids think ?

My husband said she was the talk of his workplace today aswell. Its the snapchat they were talking about. They know her through being local to where I live. Vile disgusting excuse of a mom.

No sign of her. She drank her dole last night and joy took the phone off her in case she manages to embarrass herself a little more. Up in the bed being fed free meals all day.

Reactions: 1
Shes after being rewarded a steak after not embarrassing her long suffering partner all week. She never tagged the steak for a freebie. Phone is confiscated now so there will be no shameless episode later.

Cornstore collab. She would sell her soul for a freebie. She gets kids mc donalds and lives the life with joy. She left her posh voice down the tawlet. Joy will take her phone and there be no drunk drugged shenanigans again. Rotten excuse of a mother and grandmother. Mothers on Sunday night sorting uniforms making sure homework is done sorting after school activities no not liz wine and dine and leave that to the scumbag you left rearing your kids ya bleep.

Reactions: 2
I’d be ashamed of my life going out to a restaurant and not paying a penny for the services. 😩 I don’t know how they can do that. I hope she at least is leaving a nice tip for the staff! You would think that the cornstore would not need these people advertising for them! It would put me off ever eating there again tbh

Reactions: 7
I've a feeling joy has her tagging places for freebies. It's never for the kids . Same last Sunday for a roast dinner. She tagged the life out of the barn and murphys rock and they never gave her a freebie. The night I was in murphys rock when she was there Bernard was allergic to her lap dancing. The way she goes on is like she's a single woman in a lesbian relationship. Far from a lesbian and she was riding her sons friends. Kevin hates her and is mortified with her carry on. Colin and Michael barely see her. Poor lexi is a very quiet child very much withdrawn for a child her age. Never think liz is her mom. Very sad on those poor children.

• Wow
I’d be ashamed of my life going out to a restaurant and not paying a penny for the services. 😩 I don’t know how they can do that. I hope she at least is leaving a nice tip for the staff! You would think that the cornstore would not need these people advertising for them! It would put me off ever eating there again tbh
I was gonna say the same. Really bottom of the barrell stuff from The Cornstore, I would have thought they'd be a bit more upmarket than giving someone like Liz a freebie. Must be desperate for business..

The cornstore is nice but very overpriced. If she was paying she would not have got every side dish on the menu. Imagine begging for your dinner. Joy was ecstatic coz she didn't have to pay and got a cocktail aswell. Joy took her phone again last night.

• Haha
She’d sell her soul for a free meal!! Collab with Cornstore but yet still she claims that she’s great friends with Benny McCabe that owns the Bodega next door 🐍

She makes out she's friends with these people. She only tags to try for free food and drink and hope they invite her. She tortured that fella in greenes during lockdown. Maybe she should tag places for a job. 1 day a week sweeping floors in a hairdressers is all she does. Joy an ex cancer patient working to keep her. Would she not work in the chipper with her and support her children? Not a hope.

She's a beggy of the highest order! Clean cut meals or cornstore liz?

We were planning our staff Christmas night out (35 people), one of my colleagues suggested Corn Store and rang re. availability, that's now gone by the wayside as no-one feels like spending their hard earned cash in a business that gives freebies to that drain on society......it's all take take take with her and she gives nothing in return.
There are far more deserving people/families out there.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.