Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mygoodgod

VIP Member
Im on holidays I've seen her drunken rant. If she knows who I am why doesn't she block me. Wagatha lizzie herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

brandambassador

VIP Member
This is Liz retaliating because I said there needed to be a call out page on her (and it’s in its start up stages because it’ll take 3 people to run,) all of whom have been burnt by Liz & have recorded her drunken voice note threats as far as 2018 on wards right as recent as September 2022. That’s what the running is for. You feeling guilty Liz? Do you remember (probably not) threatening people that you knew were actually struggling with mental health? On one hand reassuring them you would find out who was trolling them but on the other hand you were the troll page too!!!! You sick and twisted cunt. Slipping up then messaging from the wrong account!! You would send them drunken voice notes on insta and then ‘delete’ without realising that they had been recorded and stored for a few years because every one knows to get Liz we all have to pull together! I would rather bring you down on Instagram where you live your whole sad addict life than do it here briefly on tattle because then we are trolls on here when in fact, you have harmed and hurt more people than I can count. Penny dinners are mortified that you claim to ‘help them’!!!! I know of at least 5 women who have the receipts and held them for years. Because you repeat the same mistakes over and over you see, your drunken/stoned lifestyle allows you slip up. You can run from insta all you like girl, this has been a work in progress for many years now. And coco’s law does not apply when it’s true by the way. You should want to change your lifestyle for Lexie as she’s the only one who seems to want to spend time with you. I have a son I do everything for- that’s what parents do.
But anyway happy new year xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
So what if she knows where anyone lives? What’s she going to do? This threatening bollox does my head in. One of these days she will threaten the wrong person & get her head kicked in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
Los Reaney; says “this is not a airport lounge, I don’t need to announce my departure” while announcing departing instagram, only to not actually depart

• Haha
Reactions: 12

KittenRadziwell

Screenshot_20230403-064704_Instagram.jpg

Wow. So unprofessional! Why would any company work with her she's a fucking bellend. I hope they had an ironclad contract that she just broke and they go after her legally. I'd love to see it but it won't happen, easier and cheaper for them to just write it off as a loss and not work with her again. I'd be raging if I was that company.

• Wow

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Ok I'm obviously late to this party 🤣 never heard of this one before, saw her mentioned on a different thread. What's the story with her? Was she pissed doing the stuff about the pillows / talking about tattle. Does she normally be like that?
Pretty much, loves an ol' drink does our Lizzie. And then comes on her stories thinking she's the Messiah. Thinks shes important, and loves pretending she knows who the Tattlers are, if you're really lucky she will write about you in her Dealz notebook and maybe even draw a picture of you!! Spends a lot of time trawling through RIP.ie to find a new "best friend" that has passed away. Also loves to beg for an ol' freebie while afterwards roaring into her phone "I'm no Beggy Mitchell"......you are Liz!! Even though she was born & bred in Cork, you could be excused for thinking English isn't her first language, same goes for her spelling.

You should put an hour aside to go through her threads, it will make for a riveting read!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Tea spill had dropped it until shannon went on a podcast saying she was being trolled ect ect looking for media attention because she has something in the pipeline. Tea spill had enough of her playing the victim and her making false pages stirring shit

Reactions: 11

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Zero shame!!! She's going on now about the time she made a holy show of herself with Leo over raffle tickets, she must have a very short memory because she was asked to take a step back from Cork Missing Persons Search & Recovery after her behaviour. They were not impressed with her brazen shameful carry-on. These organisations are out there doing great work and then you have this wan shitting all over their reputation, all because she craves attention

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10