Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joy didn't go to work tonight or buy liz any cans after the other nights entertainment. Shes in bed fine and early with her posh Sandra in the city accent. In real life I've never ever heard her speak like that. She's as common as muck. Maybe that's her Instagram voice and it slips under the influence aswell.

Reactions: 1
Joy didn't go to work tonight or buy liz any cans after the other nights entertainment. Shes in bed fine and early with her posh Sandra in the city accent. In real life I've never ever heard her speak like that. She's as common as muck. Maybe that's her Instagram voice and it slips under the influence aswell.
Is she still working in the hairdressers?! No mention for a whike?!

There's not a hope I would ever get my hair done in that salon, like are they not mortified to be associated with that 🫣

Reactions: 3
There's never anyone in it anyway. Liz kept advertising for 12 week blowdries and we have ever only seen 2 that were done on the page and lexi was 1. I dont live near it but passed it lots of times and looked in.

Go to the barn liz your forever tagging it but they don't need you to promote them. Go to murphys rock but your not very well got there after your lap dancing show the last time and there might be a few prison officers there looking down there nose at you.

Go to the barn liz your forever tagging it but they don't need you to promote them. Go to murphys rock but your not very well got there after your lap dancing show the last time and there might be a few prison officers there looking down there nose at you.
What's this now? 😅😅 Lap dance? Prison officers?

I was in murphys rock one night ages ago with my friends and shes was with a few rough looking people. She was lapdancing a guy with grey hair about late 40s. Then she said people can change coz a prison officer was looking down his nose at them. Id say the man was ex prisoner or something like that. She was all over him like a rash and he was very embarrassed over her .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I was in murphys rock one night ages ago with my friends and shes was with a few rough looking people. She was lapdancing a guy with grey hair about late 40s. Then she said people can change coz a prison officer was looking down his nose at them. Id say the man was ex prisoner or something like that. She was all over him like a rash and he was very embarrassed over her .
I only half remember someone saying something about this before. Jesus 🙈 Morto for her. I still can't believe that Snapchat the other night. 🙈 It was actually upsetting to watch 😥 she needs some help or intervention from family

Shes more to be pitied than laughed at at this stage. She thought she was going to be corks biggest blogger/influencer but that was cut short over her habit. So many friends she had have zero respect for her abandoning her 4 children and leaving them with a violent man. She talks about DV so much but yet he's violent to his latest on/off partner aswell and those poor kids are witnessing it all over again. But sure once liz is living the life that's OK.

Reactions: 3
Shes reading here 1st 2 she mentioned were the barn and murphys rock. Joy seems to love addicts so she can control them. No drunken antics for a while now coz joy will stop her. She has to bow down to her for a roof over her head. No cans for lizzie for the foreseeable she must be shaking in temper. Drop the posh accent liz you talked like a traveller for years when you were with Danny. I dont know joy but is she posh or what??

Reactions: 2
Shes reading here 1st 2 she mentioned were the barn and murphys rock. Joy seems to love addicts so she can control them. No drunken antics for a while now coz joy will stop her. She has to bow down to her for a roof over her head. No cans for lizzie for the foreseeable she must be shaking in temper. Drop the posh accent liz you talked like a traveller for years when you were with Danny. I dont know joy but is she posh or what??
No, Joy is from a normal down to earth Northside family

Sharon that sent liz all the essentials down to her knickers when she was in hospital months ago was also in marina Market today. They never mentioned each other since. Remember she was in the hospital getting royal treatment at deaths door and tagging the gorgeous porter who she thought was her personal butler. Joy didn't even pack a pyjamas for her. A random person on Instagram brought her essentials. Take take take ya greedy witch. Entitled much liz 🙄

Sharon that sent liz all the essentials down to her knickers when she was in hospital months ago was also in marina Market today. They never mentioned each other since. Remember she was in the hospital getting royal treatment at deaths door and tagging the gorgeous porter who she thought was her personal butler. Joy didn't even pack a pyjamas for her. A random person on Instagram brought her essentials. Take take take ya greedy witch. Entitled much liz 🙄
Didn’t she lend her a dress for a wedding too? Joys niece, I wonder did she ever get it back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.